It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Going To Be Blown Away By This Personnal Pic: Is this a REAL Ghost in Vatican?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've got something for you guys that really might interest you all.

It's been a long time since I wanted to upload this mysterious picture but I guess I was waiting for the right moment.
So here we are folks -

Background story:
Some years ago, after the death of her father, my friend along with her sister made a trip to the beautiful city of Vatican. At some point during the voyage, they went to visit the famous St. Peter's church. Nothing extraordinary yet, huh?

Well, the fact is that something very miraculous (or so I like to think) happened inside of the church. While my friend was taking a picture of her sister, something very unusual appeared on the photo at the same time.

I'll show you guys the picture and then we can discuss -

I do not want this OP to be too long because I want to hear what you all think of this, so I'll go straight to the point:

You can see my friend's sister in the middle of the picture, in the light beam. You can also see an unknown guy lying to her left, with a blue shirt... and next to this guy you can ALSO see a very STRANGE light form which strongly look human.

I highly encourage you all to download the picture on your computer and analyze it properly because if you zoom in, you can see that the 'light person' has a pair of gloves and is actually holding a bag. She has a dress and you can clearly see the bounderies of her body.

Mysterious, isn't it?

When my friend decided to talk to me about this photo she looked extremly anxious. With the recent death of her father, she didn't really know what to think.

And I can certify to you all that there was nobody at this place at this moment. This is also very real, no fake here.

So, what's your thoughts ATS?

StOrD

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The lighting looks very bright in general. Even more so in the left hand corner -- The girl you mentioned looks almost covered in light as well but half of her body seems to be unaligned with the window that's bringing the light in thus casting a shadow. Perhaps someone was walking by?

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I cant tell you who or what that is, but I zoomed in and it appears the "person/ghost" is carrying a bag.

Do ghosts carry bags?

edit on 15-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Oh man , there is so many possibilities as to what this may be i`m surprised you even posted this.

Why isn`t there ever a black ghost ? is god racist ?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

I zoomed in and see exactly what you said I would. I'm not a photoshop guy, never used it, so I don't know anything in that regard. It looks legit.

One thing though. Did you notice the guy to the left of the light person? He seems to be melted into another guy.... I'm either having eye issues or something's definitely weird with the picture.

Cool.

But it's just a person right?

edit on 11/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
My first thought was it is a Nun in a white habit, with a bag of some sort. The picture is overexposed, or rather saturated with the light beam in places.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Your friend is turning ghostly herself, so I'm inclined to think that's a person just in more light than your friend.

Nothing more than over light exposure IMO.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
I cant tell you who or what that is, but I zoomed in and it appears the "person/ghost" is carrying a bag.

Do ghosts carry bags?

I can't say wether or not a ghost can carry bag because you would have to first understand what is a ghost and what they can really do.

As for people claiming it's over light exposure (which could be the case), I'm asking do you often see over light exposure making perfect proportionnal human being form?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm also adding:

do people wear gloves in churches?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
These threads are so sad.
"Youre going to be blown away"
Blown away by your stupidity i guess.

The girl in the middle has the same effects on her as the "ghost", its all about light, reflection and camera lenses. Is the floor in the bottom left corner a "ghost" floor because its all white when the rest of the floor isnt?

People need to stop sensationalizing things by beggining their threads with "Youre going to be blown away by this" or "absolute proof of life after death", everytime i click on these types of threads it nothing but bull. Just call your thread "Is this a real ghost in the vatican?" next time.
edit on 15-11-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

It's a trick of light nothing more.

There's no transparency to the lady. She's just super saturated with light.

More than likely the CMOS senor can't deal with that light and makes her completely white.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

Do ghosts carry bags?

Where else would they carry their ghost stuff?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

St0rD
I'm also adding:

do people wear gloves in churches?

The Queen does and in fact the illuminated person looks like the Queen's mother lit up like a lightbulb.

It is strange, although I go with over illumination.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

tehdouglas
These threads are so sad.
"Youre going to be blown away"
Blown away by your stupidity i guess.

The girl in the middle has the same effects on her as the "ghost", its all about light, reflection and camera lenses. Is the floor in the bottom left corner a "ghost" floor because its all white when the rest of the floor isnt?
edit on 15-11-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

First of all, when you call somebody stupid for no reasons, you just make you look like a fool and unrespectful kid.

Second, you're comparison is very weak. Comparing light on the floor and light projected vertically which has the form of a human body is two different things. From my knowledge, it's not something we see at several occasions in pictures.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

St0rD
You're Going To Be Blown Away ...

Lied to in a thread title, again.

Its just overexposure.
Oversaturation, "white crushing", etc...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

When they`re standing infront of a window ..... yes .

Seriously , ghosts do not exist , if they did we would be dying then returning to deal with politics and sort out the world . We wouldn`t be dying to return for facebook photos .

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If you darken the picture, you see that there seem to be shadows on the ghostly figures shoes. Not saying this isn't a ghost, just that there is to much light saturation to make a call on this.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Light exposure from the light coming from the ceiling.
It's whiting out everything .. including the floor somewhat.
It's on a woman with long sleeves and a dress to just below the knee.
She's carrying a bag.
I think I see something on her head ... looks like the standard nun headgear.
Fun picture. But I don't think it's a ghost. Although you never know ....

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

St0rD

As for people claiming it's over light exposure (which could be the case), I'm asking do you often see over light exposure making perfect proportionnal human being form?

Yes. When the object being overexposed due to the lighting is a person, then yes, it takes a perfect proportional human being form.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Your title does state that we would be blown away, but there's nothing sensational about this picture
we call this trolling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join