It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Would Like to Lucid Dream...please?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

It will work if you can visualize. You should practice some visualization techniques. There are many ways to go under hypnosis/regression/past life regressions. Dolores Cannon uses visualization techniques to bring you under. Even her DVD in a group brought me to near sleep paralysis where I couldn't breathe, but I didn't panic. I never knew if what I saw for past life, guides, and future life, was literal lifetimes, but it was therapeutic and concerned a continuing theme about family and the stresses we're having. It also showed ET, in that I came in from a craft. Most oddly enough, and the family was there as well. It could have been a deep learning tool as to the main theme of the life too, don't know.

But what one does before the hypnosis are excercises in visualizing.

You can choose 5 different scenes. And bring up taste, sound, touch, smell, site, all your senses.

1. Eating a meal in a restaurant. (when I did that, it went from an Italian one to the past, with the men wearing odd, tall hats around me, and kind of formal suits, but for some odd reason, seemed like the past, and a similar past, but not necessarily earth, it time slipped anyway).

It was vivid, plate of spegetti, and a dry white wine instead of red, and taking sips of the wine (don't drink but remember good german white wine), could taste the whole thing.

2. A busy city street corner. Voices? Whats around? Traffic, sounds, smells etc.

3. A pier or lake front, beach, perhaps a fishing stream or creek.

4. What your own house looks like inside and details.

5. Another place vividly.

One thing she brought out in the video I found fascinating, was that 2 attended her workshops that were BORN BLIND. And she didn't think it would work, and the one woman got indignant, and said she could visualize just fine, and blue was her favorite color. In meditation or whatever it seems, dreams, they had flashes of past lives, and could see, describe things.

And the session worked for them, they described everything as everyone else did.

That is wonderful. Would like to hear more from those born blind who were in touch with inner selves and what they can visualize.

So as long as you develop your 5 senses and visualization, I think it will work.

If you do natural without binaurals, it may take a little longer, but you can try Theta, just don't like the pusling and prefer it in a hemisync music, and very very low volume so as not to disturb.

One thing that I want to try next time I do this, visualize being outside and seeing a trampoline. Set the intention to go as high away from earth frequency and inception things, go free and high to Higher Self and Love's Teachings, set sail for the best positive, safe, teaching you need for your present to grow and start to help those around you be happy, and solve problems or to start to shine your light.

And then get on that trampoline, and Jump!

Write everything down.

A friend also said, when you wake in the morning, before you open your eyes, the light is like a neuralizer that makes you forget, so keep eyes closed. Keep a big art journal and pen clipped on, by your bed and just write, messy, draw, write, take down, your dreams before you forget, and keep going further each time.

When you do this, you not only remember more than usual, but also will train your mind to focus on the importance of your dreams. They will start to come in clearer and more significant, and also, you may start to sense the time, oh soon I will wake up. That is close to a lucid moment, that you might be able to seize. I was doing this but then had life shift into another busy morning phase, and then a move. Want to go back to it.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If you really get serious about doing this. Then you could also download the program audacity, linux/windows/mac, free, and use a mike. Play around with these visualizations and a past life regression, or just to lucid dream, make a 1 hour session with some talking, leading you to visualize a scene, home, garden, wall and then stairs going down or up, and corridor with a gateway, archway, opening to past, or to a lucid dream realm You decide, play around with the wording. And then ask a few questions. Layer some very soft theta and nature sounds, and leave alot of blank. Play around with it. Make changes as you practice. Watch youtube hypnosis versions, such as counting back from 10 or 5 to awaken in perfect health and energy.

Self Hypnosis, meditation for lucid dream state.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

I know those things seem really important to you at this point.

I hear this you are not your body idea and how detached from the physical world the soul is all that.

Im not buying it.

Heaven is right there in front of us.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I agree, but we are many thing's.
This is the Material plane, you can not walk threw walls or fly.

I think the next after the Material , is the Mental, (I think I am wrong and it is what is called the casual or vital) then the Astral, but the one after this Material is exact copy of the Material, only thing is you can walk threw the walls. The Astral is like a crazy place at different levels, it's like a place of anything not like. It maybe the Mental Plane that is after the Astral.

I don't claim to be expert, I know a little.
This was something, I was afraid of, I always felt like I was dying, one day I said when this happened I did not fear death, then pop, I was out of my body looking at my physical body.
But Then something happened, I lost my Astral vision, all was black and these demon, monster things were waiting for me to come out of my Physical. I said no way you get me, I had been doing some things perhaps I should not of been doing.
I was gifted at first in away, but some times in the beginning I would just float out of my body while I was wide awake. This would scare me a bit.
And I'm sure you other Astral projectors, know how hard it is to get off the Earth go to other planet's, there is a trick to it, but I can not remember it right now. IF some one else knows , I seem to of forgotten .

In the Astral you can, walk threw walls, see threw walls, everything that is here is there, plus anything else you could think of.

We exist in many different state's, some realized some not.

But yes, we are very close.

There is only One thing that is really important to me, you are mistaken in your observations.

What is come from Nature must return to Nature.

We grow, we learn and hopefully at some point attain understanding.

But I'm not really from this place, I am only passing threw, when I do leave, I will know of my leaving.

Take what I say as you will , but there is much work that needs to be done on this Earth, this a dirty, putrid thing.

edit on 20-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Annamaya kosha: the physical body ( On the Tree of Life), This is the material world, Malkuth
Pranamaya kosha: the vital body ( " ) This Yesod the Vital or Ethereal
Manomaya kosha: the astral body ( " ) This is Hod, ?
Vijnanamaya kosha: the mental body ( " ) This is Netzach, ?
Anandamaya kosha: the causal body ( " ) This is Tiphereth, if you get here your in the
middle. But at this point your really getting it.

(Also tiferet; Hebrew תפארת means beauty or compassion) The sixth sephirah of the Tree of Life. The Human Soul.

"Tiphereth is the groom of the bride; it is the Superior Manas of Eastern Theosophy; it is nothing else but the Human Soul, the Causal Body. It is that Soul who suffers and gives that very human part onto us. We must distinguish between what the Human Soul is and what Tiphereth is in itself. It is very easy to mistake Tiphereth with the Causal Body. The Causal Body becomes the vehicle of Tiphereth." -

edit on 21-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join