It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical diagnosis for all you budding docs out there.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I read yesterday about a woman who had same condition as me and doc said it was tennis elbow . Turns out she had breast cancer! As I don't have such a breast like a female, it makes you wonder if some docs know what they are doing.
My own doc said to wait until next month before he starts a battery of tests to find the cause.
It's ok for him but I have to live with this pain all the time 😣

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
lack of vitimines and minerals

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

You could be right, have to go to the chemist today anyway so might buy some, although I eat plenty of fruit as well...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I wouldn't buy regular vitimines. Most are basically also known as synthetic vitimines. There not really that great. I'm not sure what level of benefit you get from them. Mike Adams of natural news (he's kinda a health guru) said they're completely worthless.

The better approach is to order naturally produced items. For example stuff like: blue green alge, maca, and other weird stuff like that. I just bought some of those at nuts.com best prices online pretty much. As I heard they're packed with all kinds of vitimines and minerals. I'm not sure, do your own research but your walmart vitimine I think it's kinda a joke. You're better off buying a lemon.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

My father in law reckons it's either a trapped nerve or something to do with my muscles in my arm as it seems to start from there most times. I did,phone our local NHS other day, but they have a premium rate phone number and I wasn't paying a small fortune just to speak to a nurse.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Think my problem has turned out to be a frozen shoulder which would explain a lot and why the pain is still constant when I move my arm in certain positions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join