Al-Qaeda Rebels Behead Wrong Guy then Apologize

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Lets accept their apology and send them a whole bunch more knives, eventually they may get the right guy.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

They want piety from men who eat human hearts? Ok why not everything else in this world is crazy , lets just add to the mess. They show every day that they are truly intelligent monkeys sorry I mean men.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

It appears to me that we the people have elected the WONG guy.
LMAO

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Whew scared me there for a sec. It being Wong Guy.
I was afraid we were going to have another Racist problem.
DOPRA would have been all over that one in a flash.
LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Nothing these "people" do surprises me anymore. I'm all for freedom fighters who have a righteous cause, but these barbarians don't have any decent code of conduct that they adhere to. For them, it's "Kill anyone and everything pro-government".

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Seems like they... got ahead of themselves

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tayton

Lets accept their apology and send them a whole bunch more knives, eventually they may get the right guy.

I don't know if those guys should even be allowed to have sharp sticks. Can you imagine them with a Ginsu knife?

reply to post by bluesman1955

It appears to me that we the people have elected the WONG guy.
LMAO

You're right about that one.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Act1Scene1

OrphanApology
reply to post by Act1Scene1

Tax dollars which neither you nor I will ever have any control over.

If the mafia does a shakedown and takes half your earnings and spends it on bad things, you'd have no say in it.

Governments, the U.S. included, are nothing more than sophisticated organized crime units.

If such simple statements help to ease your blood soaked national conscience, so be it. But don't lecture this type of crap to us in the free world.

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." - Albert Einstein

Just because our government decides to do something does not mean everyone is behind it..

And your gig about national conscience is best summed up in the quote above..

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I guess they didn't get the memo "measure twice, cut once".

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

" ...It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." - Albert Einstein

Says the man who gave FDR the heads up on atomic weapons that led to the Manhattan project.

Not saying AE's wrong just that it's kind of a funny quote if you think about it. Wonder what he thought about it afterwards? Probably the same as the Syrian rebels:

"Well, that certainly didn't turn out the way we expected."

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

From what I understand about AE, he was a pacifist, he was more worried about the Nazi's getting the bomb before anyone else cause he was exiled from his land because well we know what the Nazis did..

So I guess Kinda like the US elections.. lesser of 2 evils...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

So who's this wong guy then?

Chinese tourist perhaps?

(sorry, couldn't resist it...look at your title)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by ThichHeaded

" ...It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." - Albert Einstein

Says the man who gave FDR the heads up on atomic weapons that led to the Manhattan project.

Not saying AE's wrong just that it's kind of a funny quote if you think about it. Wonder what he thought about it afterwards? Probably the same as the Syrian rebels:

"Well, that certainly didn't turn out the way we expected."

Personally, i tend to think AE might have thought the bomb would save more lives than it took.

Ending the war perhaps a year sooner probably did save many lives in the grand scheme of things...not much consolation to those unfortunate and innocent Japanese who were murdered using the two atomic bombs i know.

AE, like many others probably imagined the bomb would put an end to all war, conventional and atomic...he was only partially right as it turns out.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Ha, I know. I acknowledged the typo on the first page but too much time had passed to edit it for correction.

Was kind of funny though. Poor old Wong.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just my luck. This is my first ATS post. And I come across an asian name reference (am I the only adult here)

The WONG chinese reference was funny to a kid in 3-5 grade school.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AsianAlienKungFusion

Just my luck. This is my first ATS post. And I come across an asian name reference (am I the only adult here) The WONG chinese reference was funny to a kid in 3-5 grade school.

It was an honest typo mistake, if you're offended accept my apology.

That said you could have chosen a different thread or just ignored it as the blooper it was.

BTW, Welcome to ATS.
edit on 936pm0606pm32013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Thank you very much for the welcome, bro.

I was interested in your post because I was wondering about the beheaded guy's nationality.

Since 95% of anti-government syrian forces are Saudis, Lebanese, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Libyans, Jordanians, Tunisians, Egyptians and Algerians, among others.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Its sickening that the CIA backed rebels are using children, women and priests to further the agenda. Seems the Zionists are hell bent on creating conflict between Islam and Christianity. Problem is, their Muslim puppets weren't up for it and so had to be removed.

Even the international media is on it. BBC News (accidently as stated by the news co.) used Iraq photo to illustrate Syrian Houla massacre.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Anti govt forces in Syria beheaded a Christian bishop.

On 23 June 2013, Vatican Radio and other Catholic media reported that Father Francois Murad was killed when a group of rebels attacked a Franciscan convent in Syria.

www.liveleak.com...

www.indcatholicnews.com...

The Syrian Center for Documentation said the gunmen in the video were members of the Al-Qaeda associated al-Nusra Front, and implies they are foreigners. "They speak Arabic with a broken accent, saying that through this act, they are applying the law of God on earth," the website said.

The Al-Nusra Front is led by an agent of the CIA.

investmentwatchblog.com...

President Assad is the protector of the Christians in Syria. He may have become unpopular with the CIA because he stamped down hard on the drugs trade.

Asma, the wife of President Assad was born in Acton, in London. Her father was a consultant at the Cromwell Hospital. Asma graduated from King's College London in 1996 with a degree in computer science and a diploma in French literature. Asma takes a keen interest in women's rights, education and the alleviation of poverty.

Asma says: "Obama should listen to the American voters. The American people do not want Obama to support the terrorists in Syria." Asma worries about the Christians in Syria. "Thousands of Christian refugees have found protection in Syria," explains Asma. "These people are at risk of being wiped out if the terrorists come to power."

Asma also stated that John McCain was in Syria, meeting rebels who are part of Al Qaeda. Asma says she certainly worries that further false flag attacks will lead to a full scale American invasion.

"What happens then?" asks Asma. "Does Israel then grab a bigger part of Syria? Do Qatar and Saudi Arabia then get their oil pipeline through Syria.

The USA's allies in Syria executed a 14-year-old boy in front of his parents. Mohammad Qataa sold coffee at a street stall in Aleppo in Syria. He was executed for blasphemy after saying 'he wouldn't even give the Prophet a free coffee.'

The three fighters accused Mohammad of blasphemy and insulting the prophet. Mohammad was whiplashed and then shot dead in front of his parents. The executioners are thought not to be Syrians.

www.dailymail.co.uk... e

In Damascus, in Syria, the USA's allies hanged a small child after killing all his family. The anti-Assad rebel groups have a history of murdering children.

www.activistpost.com...

The USA and its allies are believed to be using mercenaries to try to topple Assad. Washington has trained 400 al-Qaeda militants in European countries. They are then reportedly transferred to Syria to carry out acts of violence. The terrorist Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK) has reportedly assigned some 400 of its members with stirring up unrest in Syria amid the recent surge of violence and atrocities in the crisis-hit Arab state.

Director of the Habilian Association Seyyed Mohammad Javad Hasheminejad told Fars News Agency on Sunday that MEK terrorists, grouped in two battalions, have been tasked with fomenting chaos and violence in Syria.

US special forces train the MEK terrorists in Nevada.

therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com...

Saudi Wahhabi cleric Mohammad al-Arifi called on the Syrian rebel groups to prevent the leakage of pictures of their attacks against the Syrian army and civilians. So, the USA and NATO are supporting the child killers. We should not forget that the USA and NATO used Bin Laden and Al Qaeda to break up Yugoslavia and to cause chaos in Chechnya.

Robert Ford, the U.S. ambassador to Syria, "is nothing more than a globalist destabilization expert who is merely taking over from his mentor John Negroponte, who became quite refined as a enabler of mass slaughter in Central America and Iraq.

Negroponte’s Iraq affair is where Ford himself was able to hone his skills in the arming and assistance of ruthless death squads who target innocent people in campaigns of terror.

Prof. Michel Chossudovsky has explained the connections of Negroponte, Ford, and Petraeus to death squads and destabilization in his article “The Pentagon’s ‘Salvador Option’: The Deployment of Death Squads in Iraq and Syria.”

www.globalresearch.ca...

John Negroponte, the U.S. ambassador to Honduras from 1981 to 1985, reportedly organised the Nicaraguan Contras who killed approximately 50,000 innocent civilians. Negroponte was reportedly responsible for the formation of the Honduran death squads.

John Negroponte, the U.S. ambassador to Honduras from 1981 to 1985, reportedly organised the Nicaraguan Contras who killed approximately 50,000 innocent civilians. In 2005, Negroponte was appointed as ambassador to Iraq. He reportedly organised the death squads in Iraq.

Israel is using Britain and France to goad the Obama administration into sending more American troops to their death in Syria on behalf of Tel Aviv. The Jihadist fanatics don’t realize they are fighting for Israel.

On 13 June 2012, France said that Syria has descended into civil war and that all means, including force, should be used under international supervision to help restore peace.

French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said he would propose that the United Nations Security Council vote on a resolution giving U.N. members a mandate to intervene in Syria, possibly as part of a military operation.

Reportedly, French special forces are in Syria. The details of exactly who carried out the attacks, how and why were still unclear. The facts are few: it's not clear who ordered the killings - or why.

Those opposed to President Assad have an agenda. One senior Western official went as far as to describe their YouTube communications strategy as 'brilliant'. But he also likened it to so-called 'psy-ops', brainwashing techniques used by the US and other military to convince people of things that may not necessarily be true.
edit on PM112013-11-22T18:36:54-06:0036America/Chicago1130PMFriday36 by AsianAlienKungFusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I Find it interesting that they will apologize for beheading the wrong person, yet Obama will not apologize to Karsi for killing thousands of Afghan civilians. Dammit Obama you piece of sh@t just pull our guys out and say sorry. You really are a worthless bastard.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join