Al-Qaeda Rebels Behead Wrong Guy then Apologize

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Whoops, that had to hurt. These are the same guys our fearless leader Obama, US neocons in congress, France, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey and others support.

Al-Qaeda-linked rebels mistakenly behead fellow fighter

(CNN) -- Radical anti-government fighters in Syria mistakenly beheaded a wounded fellow rebel soldier after assuming he was a supporter of President Bashar al-Assad, according to an online statement from the radical fighters' group. A separate online video showed a gruesome display of radical fighters holding what appeared to be the victim's head.

After the beheading earlier this week, the victim was determined to be Mohammed Fares, an anti-government fighter wounded in clashes against the Syrian Army earlier, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

On Thursday, an online statement from a spokesman for the al Qaeda-affiliated Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), whose fighters apparently carried out the beheading of Fares, called for forgiveness for the killers and asked for "restraint and piety" from anti-government supporters. "We call on God to accept Mohammed Fares into his Kingdom and to forgive his brothers that sought to rid us of the enemies of God and our enemies"

Regardless of the current obamacare meltdown distraction, etc, etc, we should keep our eyes on the ball. Just because our attention has been focused elsewhere the mayhem in the middle east is still going.
edit on 11/22/2013 by Blaine91555 because: fixed spelling issue

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Rebels and anti-rebels in Syria matter to me about as much as they should matter to any American.

Beside the fact that Syria simply was(or will be) a stepping stone for the U.S. to invade Iran to continue the petrodollar scam...I really don't care.

I don't.

Syria has nothing to do with me at all. The only reason we are hearing about these people and their doings is because the U.S. government decided to stick it's fingers into things to create drama and a reason to attack them.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Regardless of the current obamacare meltdown distraction, etc, etc, we should keep our eyes on the ball. Just because our attention has been focused elsewhere the mayhem in the middle east is still going.

It's been going on for years in Palestine, yet they didn't get so much support from the west. That was okay for decades, because poor old Israel only wanted their own country.

As for these rebels, we supported AlCIAda in Libya, we will continue to support them in Syria, just as long as we dispose of the current regime. The same regime Blair cossied up to in order to set the wheels turning on his illegal war in Iraq. Geopolitics, fantastic stuff!!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

OrphanApology

Rebels and anti-rebels in Syria matter to me about as much as they should matter to any American.

Which should be a lot. You should care, because it's your tax dollars funding a terror group that your government founded.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Syria has nothing to do with me at all.

It was just around a month ago Barry almost got us into WW3 starting with the Russia navy over Syria. I guarantee that would have had something to do with all of us. We haven't really left that little ME skirmish.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Act1Scene1

Tax dollars which neither you nor I will ever have any control over.

If the mafia does a shakedown and takes half your earnings and spends it on bad things, you'd have no say in it.

Governments, the U.S. included, are nothing more than sophisticated organized crime units.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

OrphanApology

Tax dollars which neither you nor I will ever have any control over.

If the mafia does a shakedown and takes half your earnings and spends it on bad things, you'd have no say in it.

Governments, the U.S. included, are nothing more than sophisticated organized crime units.

If such simple statements help to ease your blood soaked national conscience, so be it. But don't lecture this type of crap to us in the free world.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This one got me ....

Rebels Apologize After Chopping Off Mans Head

Explaining the error, al-Qahtani said Allah would forgive a man who unknowingly killed a fellow believer.

My god ... those rebels are insane.
And it says a lot more than what is just there.
It means that it's okay to kill 'non-believers' at a whim.

These are the people Obama wanted us to go to war to help ... unfreak'n believable!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

OrphanApology

If you live in the USA, France, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, Kuwait, Iran, Lebanon, China, Israel, ... or if you live in any country that is an ally of (or has defense treaties with) them, then what happens in Syria does indeed effect you.

Oil. Natural gas. It's all tied in with Syria.
Power grabs of these resources by the Muslim Brotherhood ... all tied in to Syria.

Syria is a huge deal. And it's a mess.
You may not care. But it will effect your life.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No problem, people lose their heads all the time.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

B.S.

Blood soaked conscience?

I don't vote and I am an anarchist. I don't shoot people. I don't support war. I don't spank children. I don't beat my girlfriend. I don't drive a car.

The only people who have a blood soaked conscience are the people who make the choices to murder other people. Government is a fictional creation to give a rosy sounding name to a group of people who are gangsters.

They steal money in the form of taxes and then spend it on more organized crime.

If you honestly believe that you are controlling anything either through voting or rallies, I feel for you.

Want to do something real? Stop paying your taxes and allow yourself to be thrown in jail. While you're at it get a bicycle and stop driving.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"sorry my bad"

Hey first thing that come to mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

OrphanApology

B.S.

Blood soaked conscience?

I don't vote and I am an anarchist. I don't shoot people. I don't support war. I don't spank children. I don't beat my girlfriend. I don't drive a car.

The only people who have a blood soaked conscience are the people who make the choices to murder other people. Government is a fictional creation to give a rosy sounding name to a group of people who are gangsters.

They steal money in the form of taxes and then spend it on more organized crime.

If you honestly believe that you are controlling anything either through voting or rallies, I feel for you.

Want to do something real? Stop paying your taxes and allow yourself to be thrown in jail. While you're at it get a bicycle and stop driving.

Your national conscience is blood soaked, your choice to live life as a marxist is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Al Cia-duh still has less "collateral damage" than our missile-happy techno-dork military. (not to insult our military personnel, mostly our drone program run by JSOC)
Haven't you ever cut up an onion when you meant to cut a tomato?
Sure, everybody's done it.

A few more incidents like this should really cut down on the Jihad recruitment pretty badly.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Al Cia-duh still has less "collateral damage" than our missile-happy techno-dork military. (not to insult our military personnel, mostly our drone program run by JSOC)
Haven't you ever cut up an onion when you meant to cut a tomato?
Sure, everybody's done it.

A few more incidents like this should really cut down on the Jihad recruitment pretty badly.

Yeah guess you're right about that. Al CIA-da is more of the guiding light types anyway. Maybe that's the rebels problem, bad teachers.

They won't have recruitment trouble though. Just look at how many US cops blast innocents and it doesn't slow them down. At least cops aren't cutting heads off, that's something I suppose.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's one of those" I don't care who you are THATS FUNNY" moments. Ahh yes .

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
It's great that you do nothing to support evil causes.
Thinking that world affairs do not or will not effect you is still no excuse to not work against the things you know are indiscriminately taking life and property from others.
Do we not have a moral obligation to do the right thing to stop this kind of madness?
Just because I don't eat meat doesn't mean I shouldn't protest factory farming methods.
If we don't actively protect the sanctity of life then we resolve it to be of insufficient worth to bother with.
I don't think that's really the kind of person you are AO but I could be wrong.
Most anarchists I know value individual life as highly as anyone.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Bassago

It was just around a month ago Barry almost got us into WW3 starting with the Russia navy over Syria. I guarantee that would have had something to do with all of us. We haven't really left that little ME skirmish.

It is absolutely amazing how quickly people have been conditioned to forget now, isn't it? It was just a few short years ago that an event happening a few months back was still current and relevant. Now? A matter of weeks and it's old news... History... ancient stuff to be ignored.

I guess this is how the ruling elite have come to commit crimes right out in the open for God and everyone to see ..and not care either way. The people will call it old news and actually attack other citizens that don't agree, within a very short time. (sigh)

Scary Scary times we're in. Almost anything can be justified by the way that works now.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just noticed this error, too late to fix.

Title reads:

"Al-Qaeda Rebels Behead Wong Guy"

Correction:

Al-Qaeda rebels did not behead an Asian fellow named "Wong Guy"

Sorry for any confusion.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Bassago

It's been going on for years in Palestine, yet they didn't get so much support from the west. That was okay for decades, because poor old Israel only wanted their own country.

As for these rebels, we supported AlCIAda in Libya, we will continue to support them in Syria, just as long as we dispose of the current regime. The same regime Blair cossied up to in order to set the wheels turning on his illegal war in Iraq. Geopolitics, fantastic stuff!!

Palestine now, really. Wow you guys are too much. We have all the oil and gas we can use. We don't have to put up with muslim bull chit anymore. Fanatics that think that by terrorism they will get what they want lol. You want a state of your own but yet continue to lob missiles into Israel. Give me a break.

Syria, well Russia will not allow a pipeline through Syria so the rebels will have a hard time winning there. It is about money for putin, otherwise he would have dropped Assad like a hot coal.

I think we should give the rebels more weapons but they will never give them what they need. Which is anti-aircraft, and anti tank. Of course we fear those weapons will find there way to people who will use them against us.

I feel sorry for the rest of the world but we can't be the police anymore or the saviour. No one is ever great full anyway. We spend billions helping others all the time. Look at Phillipines, yes they need help but why does it always have to be us. We are not the only ones with aircraft and helicopters. Russia, UK, China, why do you not do more. I guess their just not as good as we are huh. I can hear the flames already lol.

Truth is, the rest of the world pales in comparison to the US when it comes to helping others. Even when we have struggles of our own we are the most giving people and nation on earth. That is sad folks.

The Bot

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join