It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twins Born But Don't Realize It Yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

4 minute video.
Looks like twins who were born cesarean are being gently cleaned up in the hospital.
Sleeping through the whole thing ... cuddling as they did in the womb.

(I hope this is a legit video .. I don't know why it wouldn't be).

LUV'd the newborn holding the finger of the nurse ...
They are yawning ... and snuggling ...

Awwwwwwww .....

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
AWWWWWW...truly amazing....and seriously cute!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
AAAAA I can't watch it!! Why? I really want to see!

These two didn't sleep their Cesarian birth.

edit on 15-11-2013 by chiefsmom because: lost post?

edit on 15-11-2013 by chiefsmom because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2013 by chiefsmom because: WTH

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Twins are so amazingly cool. A friend of mine has identical twin daughters and while their personalities are like a yin yang (one is introverted and the other is extroverted), they are literally mirror images of each other. One is left handed and the other is right handed. When they sit down, the righty is sitting on the right and the lefty sits on the left. How weird/cool is that? The twins were so surprised that I could tell them apart so quickly because they could even dupe their mom but that left/right-introvert/extrovert dichotomy that they represented was glaringly obvious. And yes, the lefty was the introvert and the righty was the extrovert. It's really fascinating to watch them because it really made me wonder the why and whether or not they settled in like that in the womb and through fetal development, one was more left dominant while the other was more right dominant...It's a hell of a mystery to me, lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Amazing to see! Did you happen to catch this suggested video after that on finished playing? 11 month old twins completely into daddy's acoustic guitar rhythms... I love when they look at each other at 15 seconds into the vid.

www.liveleak.com...

new topics

top topics

join