It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting rampage in Brooklyn: Iranian Survivor says shooter "described working for the Freemasons"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A group of Iranian-born musicians that were killed on Monday in Brooklyn, were apparently attacked by a former band member who came to the states with them.

One of the members of the band survived, and told his story to The New York Times. He claimed that he and the shooter were once good friends in Tehran, and upon arriving in the states, immediately began to drift apart. Mr Rafie, the shooter, had a hard time with jobs and money and began to steal things. Sometime after, he became depressed and spoke to the survivor, Mr. Pooya Hosseini about 'working for the freemasons'. There doesn't seem to be a lot of detail regarding the masons and Rafie after that. One thing that did stand out to me is the gun he used, which was described as a ".308 caliber, Spanish-made assault rifle." Which, I'd like to point out, doesn't sound like an easy weapon to secure-- especially for someone with self-admitted money and depression issues.

Take a look, what do you all think?

Edit: Rafie also "said he was being prepared for a secret mission to blow up a government building in New York."

Link
Forgive me if already posted, I saw no mention of this article here on ATS so I figured I would.
edit on 11.15.2013 by kingcaii because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kingcaii

Sad turn of events. He aparently had some serious mental issues. He was kicked out of the band and the apartment and was looking for revenge or something.

Mr. Rafie began making extremely paranoid statements, Mr. Khosravani said, and described working for the Freemasons. Mr. Rafie said he was being prepared for a secret mission to blow up a government building in New York.

I am not sure what "working for the freemasons" is. We don't usually have anyone in our employment. Being a charity based organization, we largely do the work ourselves or hire contractors for specific jobs. Most lodges only have someone at them on meeting nights.

Just sad that he killed his friends and himself.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'll admit to my knowledge of the Masons being limited but what I do understand of them indicates that a drifter, loser and overall degenerate like that wouldn't even get invited back for a social function, let alone be taken in for anything requiring more trust than exiting through a doorway without breaking something.

I'd find it shocking beyond words and really scary as a statement of how far they'd fallen, to hear the Masons even knew the guy's name, let alone having anything but the most passing and casual contact with him.

Just my two cents...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think the Freemason reference was just one of paranoia. We are not in the World Domination business.
That's the Lions club. //deflect//

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think the Freemason reference was just one of paranoia. We are not in the World Domination business.
That's the Lions club. //deflect//

lmao, nice deflect.

That is a really weird story. When I first read the OP, I thought for sure that the source was going to be some whacked out website but no, it was the NY Times (which could be considered by some to be a whacked out website, lol). I've been pondering the whole conspiracy theory connection to some of the events as of late and, sad to say, it kind of makes sense to me. I actually think it has less to do with actual conspiracy theories and more to do with the politically charged atmosphere currently within the US. Just within the last year or so within my own group of friends, I've watched them all change dramatically. For example, the previous year's 4th of July featured a whole lot of small talk. This year's included corporate control over everything, recounting of stories of NSA activities and McCarthyism in the 60's and relating it to today, how GMO and Monsanto is poisoning us all and more. So even in just my neighborhood, these kind of topics had never been discussed at one of these block parties in all the years that I've attended them (a considerable number). That's pretty politically charged and for someone who is imbalanced, it can really set the tone for that imbalance. I look at it this way, if a good number of Americans are feeling paranoid because they feel that their government is not within their control (ie. congressional approval ratings), then just what kind of crazy political lines of thoughts can someone who is mentally imbalanced fall into?

There's a huge difference between someone thinking that secret societies may exist and someone who believes that a secret society is controlling them. I don't think that CT is necessarily to blame because that original source point is more likely to be the behavior of our governing bodies which causes some of them to embody CT in a clearly delusional manner.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Well, if he was a courier and went rogue, if he was already questionable at best...

Let me put it this way, he would be whacked. His band mates would be collateral, and the scene would be made to look like he was the one that killed everyone.

I doubt the freemasons would need couriers, and would trust an Iranian if they did. But communications are being monitored, he knew that, couriers are ALWAYS being watched like hawks (which he would also know,) and he probably thought he was being clever by saying "freemasons" instead of the real group he was working for.

Anyone that tells you different is trying to sell you something.

Courier information is generally the real deal (barring counter-intelligence style operations when someone is fed fake information.) The only way people are allowed to talk about courier information is face to face.

No phone calls, no emails, not letters. Face to face or # off

That being said, one of the most typical things I've seen with crazies on the streets is them thinking they "have information" from "outside forces" so go figure.

And the fact that you have so many stars shows you're on to something; all the plausible stuff gets ignored and buried. If it is boring, it doesn't really bring in new viewers, lol. Now, ancient aliens... that stuff sells like girl scout cookies.
edit on 19-11-2013 by teachtaire because: lolz

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Here is an excellent source of information on such matters!

external source IMDB

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

BS.

This is BS this guy is another patsy.

top topics

join