It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrants complaining about immigrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Saw this on the news last night m.bbc.co.uk...
Immigrants complaining about immigrants. Theres coach loads arriving everyday in sheffield and turn up your tollerance levels to full as they are coming to area near you. Sheffield city of sanctuary.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

I recently took a taxi journey in my home town and the taxi driver who was a young man with a thick Pakistani accent, was fuming about immigrants. The journey lasted about 20 minutes and he just wouldn't shut up about immigrants coming over here expecting massive handouts and accommodation.

I had to ask how long he had been n the U.K and he replied 3years. But, he had always worked, initially living with family, before buying his own home. It was a surreal journey, but an interesting one.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hard working legal immigrants that do all of the right things are often the most critical critics of illegal immigrants in the US. The ones that play by the rules get really angry. Most of the time they come and live there for years alone, before they can afford, and have all the proper paperwork done to bring the family over to join them. They sacrifice a lot to do the right thing. People that don't do the right thing are basically spitting on their sacrifices.

Can't really speak on your immigration situation, I don't know the rules and such, if the immigrants other immigrants are complaining about are gaming the system somehow or whatever.
edit on Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:53:16 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The immigrants complaining have been claiming intollerance for years. It makes me laugh,if they wouldnt have segregated themselves in the first place then may be the roma may not have invaded their neighbourhood.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's very common.

A person comes to the US to get away from a poor economy, violence and corruption.
He looks back and can see that everything he left is following him.
Why wouldn't he be upset?
He's allowed to hate immigrants.

Only taxpaying citizens aren't allowed to have an opinion on immigration.

edit on 15-11-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

TKDRL
Hard working legal immigrants that do all of the right things are often the most critical critics of illegal immigrants in the US. The ones that play by the rules get really angry. Most of the time they come and live there for years alone, before they can afford, and have all the proper paperwork done to bring the family over to join them. They sacrifice a lot to do the right thing. People that don't do the right thing are basically spitting on their sacrifices.

Can't really speak on your immigration situation, I don't know the rules and such, if the immigrants other immigrants are complaining about are gaming the system somehow or whatever.
edit on Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:53:16 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)
these are not illegal immigrants, these are the new english,lol

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I knew this would come in handy one day. The language is OK in this skit:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

The link you provided contains nothing about immigrants complaining about immigrants.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by curme

Did you watch the video? Diidnt think so.

new topics

top topics

join