I Can NO Longer Lie To You. Now You Can Learn To See Truth!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is a learning thread, which means that I will not argue the information, or walk people through it, but I promise for more than half of you will not even need it. Here on ATS and many other places we are forced to weed through tons of bs, if not from links, threads, videos, etc,. our perception in everyday life has to be on point in order to recognize the truth.

So I am here to share (I say that because I dont share this) what I have learned. I have written very small bits and pieces of this in other threads, but its that time at least as far as I am concerned, that what I am looking for on ATS is no longer being written, and this I consider to be an "Old ATS type thread". I find myself becoming more of a lurker, than poster.

SO here it is.

For the beginning in liespotting, you may read it and think, oh please, this is something that everyone should know, and you would be right! But, what if what you truly didnt know was as simple, as if your brain senses that someone will lie, because you know some of these you THINK that you are engaging your "Lie_detection", and your not.

Spy the Lie; Former CIA Officers Teach You How to Detect Deception

1. Look for deceptive behaviors and responses within the first five seconds of asking a question.

2. Someone telling the truth will say immediately and plainly that they did not commit the crime.

3. Liars often respond to questions with truthful statements that cast them in a favorable light.

4. Liars often repeat a question to stall for time, go into attack mode against the questioner or butter up the questioner with compliments.

5. Nonverbal cues to lying include hiding the mouth or eyes, throat clearing or swallowing, grooming gestures like adjusting shirt cuffs, shifting weight around and sweating.

Here is the PDF.
www.scribd.com...

Here you cant take a Lie-Q Test
If you want you can share the results in the thread.

Here are a few tips that can help you to detect lies more easily.

Liars will repeat a question verbatim. Hey Charles, did you send the email to Jackie? Did I send the email to Jackie? If this is Charles’s response, you have your answer—he didn’t send it yet. Repeating a question in full is a common stalling tactic used by people looking for an extra moment to prepare their deceptive reply. In natural conversation, people will sometimes repeat part of a question, but restating the entire question is highly awkward and unnecessary—they clearly heard you the first time.

Liars will take a guarded tone. If Charles had replied to the direct question by lowering his voice and asking, What do you mean?, a lie may well have been in the works. A suspicious or guarded approach isn’t usually called for, and may indicate that he’s concealing something—whether it’s the truthful answer or his attitude toward you for asking the question in the first place.

Liars won’t use contractions in their denials. Bill Clinton provides the classic example of what interrogators call a “non-contracted denial” when he said “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.” The extra emphasis in the denial is unnecessary if someone is telling the truth. I didn’t have sex with her is how the honest person is likely to phrase his claim of innocence. Clinton said a lot more than he realized with his words.

Liars tell stories in strict chronology. To keep their stories straight, liars tend to stick to chronological accounts when relating an event. They don’t want to get tripped up by an out-of-place detail—there’s enough to think about already. But this isn’t how we talk when being truthful. We relate stories in the way we remember them, not in strict chronological order. That’s because memorable events carry an emotional component too. Often we’ll lead with the most searing emotional moment, and jump around in time.

Liars love euphemisms. It’s human nature not to implicate ourselves in wrongdoing. This holds true even for liars, who will shy away from dwelling on their deception if possible. One way they do this is opting for softer language—instead of saying “I didn’t steal the purse” they may say “I didn’t take the purse.” If you ask someone a direct question about their involvement in an incident and they change your words to something softer, raise your deception antennae.

Liars overemphasize their truthfulness. “To tell you the truth…” “Honestly…” “I swear to you…” Oh, if only it were so! When people use these bolstering statements to emphasize their honesty, there’s a good chance they are hiding something. Learning to baseline someone’s normal behavior is important in situations such as this: You want to listen for normal or harmless use of such phrases. There’s no need to add them if you really are telling the truth, so be on guard.

Liars avoid or confuse pronouns. We use a fair amount of pronouns in normal conversation. They are a sign of comfortable speech, and they may disappear or be misused by someone who is trying to be extra careful with his words. A liar may say “You don’t bill hours that you didn’t work” instead of making the clear first- person statement: “I don’t bill hours I didn’t work.”

Liars use long introductions but skip over main events. When a liar wants to build credibility, she will pad her story with as much factual content as possible. The Israeli researcher Avinoam Sapir found that deceptive individuals will add more detail around the prologue of a story, but gloss over the main event where the deception comes into play. Careful listeners can pick up on this lopsided storytelling style and use the BASIC method to zero in on the missing details with specific questions.

Liars give very specific denials. We’ve already discussed the human impulse to avoid implicating ourselves. So we can expect liars to be very particular in what they say and don’t say. Truth-tellers have no problem issuing categorical denials—I never cheated anyone in my whole life—where as the liar will choose his words ever so carefully.

Liars hedge their statements. We hear them in court testimony, political hearings and TV confessional interviews all the time: qualifying statements that leave an out for the person on the hot seat. “As far as I recall…” “If you really think about it…” “What I remember is…” Hedged statements aren’t an absolute indicator of deception, but an overuse of such qualifying phrases certainly should raise suspicion that a person isn’t being totally up front with what he or she knows.

liespotting.com...

Now lets move on to the next step.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Now lets move to sound. It is no secret that we and the planet resonate on frequencies, and our moods, thoughts and emotions can be controlled easily if the right frequency is playing.

By the 20th century Pythagoras was influencing Werner Heisenberg and the new field of quantum physics. According to William Irwin Thompson in his book Darkness and Scattered Light, when Heisenberg lectured on Pythagorianism “you will hear him emphasize that the basic building blocks of nature are number and pattern, that the universe is not made out of matter, but music.” The energy of the octave – the magical number 8 – occurs not only in a number of mystical traditions, from the Taoists I Ching to the 8-fold path of Buddhism, but also features prominently in genetic science, with the “language” of DNA and RNA based in groups of 64 codons, or 8×8.

The very words we use to describe music directly correspond to emotional and spiritual principles. When something rings true to us it resonates, often with rich significance evoking a strong emotion. When simultaneous notes combine in a chord in a manner pleasing to the ear we call this harmony, just as when people concur in their opinions and feelings and live their lives in agreeable unison we consider this harmonic. Music which triggers certain emotions is understood universally, with scientific studies confirming that music with happy, sad or fearful emotions in Western music are recognized as such by native Africans, just as Westerners appreciate these same qualities in Hindustani music.

Just as music can provoke positive reactions in people, some argue that it can be used negatively in order to detune us from our natural harmonic relationship with the world around us. Since 1953 the International Standards Organization (ISO) has tuned music to 440 hertz, changing it from the previous 432 Hz which was thought to transmit beneficial healing energy. One theory is that this change in frequency was brought about by Nazi Joseph Goebbels, who sought to alter the collective mood and make the populace prisoners of negative consciousness. Music pioneer Leonard Horowitz stated in a paper entitled Musical Cult Control:

The music industry features this imposed frequency that is ‘herding’ populations into greater aggression, psycho social agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illness.

It isn’t hard to see the negative impact popular music has on contemporary society – corporate music today is an anathema to the principles of music expounded by the likes of Pythagoras, proposing a crude value system of self-adulation, materialism and greed; manufactured music set the videos replete with negative occult imagery which sexualizes and debases the performer and, by association, the viewer. The power of frequencies to affect the universe has long been understood, and just as it can be used for our benefit so too can it be turned against us. Indeed, sound has already been weaponized in the form of the Long Range Accoustic Device (LRAD), a truck-mounted device which emits pain inducing tones which has already been deployed in numerous war zones in the Middle East as well as the streets of America to use against protesters.

The power of frequencies to affect the world is vast, with the potential to trigger earthquakes and radically alter the geological make-up of the planet. Low frequency bass sounds can alter the path of flowing water so that it falls in a corkscrew, seemingly defying gravity.

www.collective-evolution.com...

When we add both lies and frequency we control less and less of ourselves without knowing it.

Music videos can reach on an emotional level rapidly by using the body, sound, visual all at once. This explains why there have been such an influx on people interested in the "hidden" messages behind music now. Yet, once you delve into this more carefully you can see that this is indeed plausible on so many levels.

If your interested here is a link to frequencies for ailments, and calming and just general knowledge on how this works.

Frequncy Chart Pg.1

Now to the next.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Some note worthy info here. But not much of it can be applied to text in a forum
like ATS really.

SnF

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Then we have the awesomeness of double speak.

Here is a wonderful and short article on Double Speak and how it works.

There is even a yearly award given to the person that had perpetrated double speak (which is NOT a good thing by the way) since 1974.
Past Recipients of the NCTE Doublespeak Award

Here are a few examples of double speak.

Here are some examples of commonly used phrases that are regarded as doublespeak, and the phrase that people actually mean.

"Using the facilities" instead of going to the bathroom
"Downsizing" instead of firing people
"Reducing costs" as opposed to cutting peoples' salaries or the amount of supplies going into work
"Preowned" as opposed to used and possibly beaten up
"Well loved" as opposed to old and raggedy
"Senior citizen" in place of an old person
"Experienced" or "well experienced" in place of old
"Not doing so well" instead of very sick or injured
"Detainee" for a prisoner of war
"Pre-emptive strike" instead of unprovoked attack
"Enhanced interrogation" in place of torture
"Person of interest" instead of a suspect in a crime
"Capital punishment" instead of the death penalty
"Quaint" as opposed to not terribly amusing or beautiful
"Unique" instead of weird
"Take down" in military language instead of saying killing someone
"Restructuring" instead of a reorganization
"Not quite clean" instead of really dirty
"A bit shaky" as opposed to of really poor quality
"Gone to the Lord" instead of died
"Crossed over to the other side" instead of dying or turning to evil
"Gone to greener pastures" instead of leaving
"Doing business" instead of going to the bathroom
"Put to sleep" instead of euthanize
"Ethnic cleansing" instead of genocide
"The underworld" instead of hell
"Lose your breakfast/lunch/dinner" instead of throwing up
"Going a little over the top" as opposed to drinking way too much
"Substance abuse problem" as opposed to drug addiction
"Curvy" in place of fat
"Ill advised" in place of highly thought against or a very bad idea

"Being held back" instead of failing or not performing well

From reading this last, you may notice that doublespeak can also be seen as a euphemism or as being "politically correct."

examples.yourdictionary.com...

I would LOVE to add more detail about double speak but seriously all of the links share the same info as the article and author that I have shared above.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Then of course we have our daily visual stimulation, with subliminal messages, I wanted to add this as its important but there really is nothing that can be said as much as can be seen, so here are just a few pictures, and when you finish this part, it is meant to intertwine with ALL that is written in this thread.

There is a very important part of our brains that react to this type of stimulation, and with that above, we can often be confused and stressed and not know why.

Now to the last

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Good stuff! Keep it coming, Ill grab the popcorn.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You are writing the book on the control of consciousness. What does consciousness control? Everything you know. Everything you know is being manipulated. This is THE GAME, that I often refer to. I surmise that much of the "alternative media" and conspiracy theories serve the same goals of downgrading consciousness frequencies as the mainstream does if not more effectively..

You have left and right and whatever else news, but all of them focus on the negative aspects, and less intelligent aspects in life.

What you know and what you do IS what you are.

I always wanted this thread but even now I don't know how to write it correctly for people to understand the full force of what it is I would be saying.

This is the END all BE all.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Congratulations - you have completed Test Your Lie-Q. You score is 11 out of 18. Your performance have been rated as 'Competent' and your percentage of correct answers is 61.11

i went back and changed a few, i knew better. and the last one i clicked to soon and marked the wrong answer.
i've always been pretty good at telling when someone is lying.

edit on 15-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Now the last in NLP aka Neuro-Linguistic Programming, this my friends is the cream of the crop!

This technique is designed to help control your emotions, some may use it to stop drinking or smoking, but for the higher ups this is the technique used to control the masses into compliance.

NLP ... encourages misguidance of the emerging victim ... relies upon an innate distrust of the critical intellect ... inhibits the emergence of the critical mental faculties ... duplicates the basic method found in the cults.

Reports on NLP

Over the last two years, glowing reports have circulated about NLP’s effectiveness with cult victims. It supposedly accelerates the process of freeing a person from the influence of a cult. This is accomplished by carefully monitoring the emerging person’s speech, eye movement and muscular patterns. When these patterns are ascertained by the counselor they are then incorporated into the counselor’s own speech and movement. This is supposed to facilitate the growth of rapport between the NLP-practicing counselor and the emerging individual.

Another hope is that this process of duplication will give access to the unconscious activities which prompt the observed patterns. The purpose of discerning these activities is to more easily influence the unconscious. NLP Counselors have an intricate rationale for their actions.

They believe that the observed patterns reflect a closed network of neural functions which reveal a person’s basic makeup. Their analysis is based upon a set of claims put forth in a series of books written by NLP founders John Grinder and Richard Bandler. The theme of these books, which has been repeated to me by NLP-practicing exit counselors, is that people are aided by coming to terms with their unconscious drives. Few, however, have the will, energy and motivation to do this on their own. NLP, it is claimed, offers a quick and nearly painless way to grant the average person the knowledge that will set him or her free. Bandler and Grinder have refined, it seems, an ancient practice and made it applicable to today’s troubled world. This practice is, not surprisingly, hypnosis.

In their book, Trance-Formations, Bandler and Grinder declare that there is no distinction between hypnosis and normal communication. They say on page 10 that “Hypnosis is a very natural process, and hypnosis is only a word that describes the tools that you use to systematically take someone into an altered state of consciousness.” Once into that state, the person is then informed of the traits they need, the ones they have to discard and the means to do this. Why this is best accomplished by hypnotizing the person is intriguing.

On page 165 of their book, Bandler and Grinder assert that inducing a trance is not really necessary. They say that the influence of their ideas is the same in the waking state as it is in the trance state. Then why do they rely upon the magic of trance induction? Because, they say, “hypnosis slows the person down enough so that you can keep track of what’s happening, and stabilize states long enough to be able to do something systematically. To do it in the waking state requires sensitivity, speed and flexibility.” The waking state, in other words, is exactly the state in which exit counselors normally work. The NLP system, then, is a way to evade the toll on the nerves of NLP practitioners.

icsahome.com...

Important Note. The next part should be read, understood, and researched in Double Speak for full understanding.

n today’s business world, successful companies realise that their success and competitive advantage lies within their people. Increased cultural diversity, aging work force and demographic changes have an impact on Human Resource management, staff performance and productivity.

Employees do not view an employer as a permanent provider of work anymore. These days employees are becoming more picky and choose carefully the company they decide to work for, they move between employers in search for a comfortable environment and satisfaction.

Companies that understand that their employees are their appreciating asset, have started paying a lot more attention on personal and professional development of their people. Gone are the days when people were used mainly for their physical and mechanical skills. Emotional intelligence, mental toughness, cognitive skills and problem solving skills on top of the usual professional skills are required by most companies these days.

It shows that if an organization wants to attract and retain the best employees for achieving greater business results, it must be able to provide them with greater opportunity for personal development and growth.

elenakostyugova.wordpress.com...

This article sounds like they are seriously looking to get the best out of people, and that NLP can help, but all in all NLP is used for manipulation, and there is NOTHING in the technique that cannot be acquired with strength, and a better outlook.

Many people want the easy way out and are allowing strangers with a bs degree in this technique where you can get one for as low as $97.00 to get into your brain, and control it willingly.

Ok so this was the VERY short version, of what I wanted to share. I hope this was informative.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If you really want your mind blown, here is a snippet of something that I think is not really for those not interested in this, but I promise, you will walk away with something.

Why Stories Are The New Strategic Business Advantage of the 21st Century

1. Stories create trust.

People don't want more information. They are already on overload with the information they have. What they want is to trust you, your words and your intentions. Stories give your customers and employees a peek inside you, your values and beliefs and an authentic connection no amount of data can provide.

2. Stories appeal to our heart, emotions and imagination.

Stories communicate directly to our reptilian brain the part of the brain that controls sensory experiences and our emotional response to them. In my last article, "NeuroMarketing - 7 Secrets To Unlocking Your Customer's Brain For Instant Sales," I shared how your customers make all their buying decisions from the reptilian brain. Because stories stimulate our feelings, they can also ignite action, creativity, collaboration and instant rapport

www.evancarmichael.com...

Neuromarketing: How to Appeal to the Reptilian Brain

Here is the thread that explains all of this in much more detail, of the 3 brains and how we are controlled.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Slightly reassuring:

You score is 13 out of 18.

Your performance have been rated as 'Good' and your percentage of correct answers is 72.22

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Congratulations - you have completed Test Your Lie-Q.

You score is 12 out of 18.

Your performance have been rated as 'Competent' and your percentage of correct answers is 66.67

Wish this was true in real life application, maybe then I wouldn't have been screwed over so many times in my life lol.

Lil

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Still reading through the rest of your post. Great stuff.

I took the test and got pretty a dismal result. Guess I'm not up on liars.

You score is 7 out of 18.
Your performance have been rated as 'Failed' and your percentage of correct answers is 38.89

I think that test was lying.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Terrific thread NRE. This is such basic stuff you'd think we should have all been taught these things from an early age. I suppose it would give away too many of the magician's (and Madison Avenues) tricks though.
How do I know when the MSM or politicians are lying? Whenever they open their mouths. Sadly, that is norm rather than the exception and the social order has been turned on it's head to shake the last few cents from the pockets of the people.

In small social groups lying is rooted out rather quickly and anyone doing it either gets honest or is forced to leave. In our current world there are no elders to call one to task for their lies. News reporters used to that until the networks decided that public interest was a waste of potential revenue and gutted their news departments.
A few stout individuals still try their best like Ralph Nader who has been marginalized so badly most people think he's some type of radical rather than public watchdog.

The game right now is the best liar wins. It can only go so far before our humanity will revolt and begin seeking truthfulness for it's own right, regardless of utility. We have no heroes, no leaders, no great examples to emulate. Our hedonistic tendencies are urged on like a team of runaway draft horses with no one at the reins. We have all the trappings of a society yet something important and essential is missing at the very center.
It's truth and without it we are more lost than we can ever know.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The game right now is the best liar wins.

CORRECT!! Thats why I wanted to add things that you hear, see, and feel. This is pretty much mass hypnosis.

The top and I mean the TOP players have had this training, and here on the internet we get it for free. When you begin to look into this, and you apply it outside, there is nothing that you can not see through. This is a multi- BILLION dollar business.

As another poster pointed out, when you know things things you tend not to play the fool as much, especially in the places that it matters the most.

I have to say that I use these techniques for detection where it matters, not on regular people. As this could complicate life in ways that you may not realize, but watch t.v, listen to their "double speak" then watch their subliminal commercials, and listen to the frequencies during them, and see how many things are odd or out of place, when you know they are there.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

randyvs

Some note worthy info here. But not much of it can be applied to text in a forum
like ATS really.

SnF
So true, body language and speaking verbal words in person is one thing, but a Written forum is another world.

The only way I have found to combat deception in the written word is research. You may not be able to prove a false statement false, but through time, you will be able to prove a truthful or positive statement as true.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have one little helpful NLP technique that I don't think is evil
to share though.

If you need to remember to do/get or whatever something say to yourself or someone else "Remind me to do/get so and so." or "I need to remember to do/get so and so." Do NOT say "Don't let me forget to do/get so and so." or "I can't forget to do/get so and so."

The brain remembers the negative command you are giving yourself so instead of remembering you actually forget it lol. Just a trick a non evil friend who studied this taught me that has helped my memory issues a lot

Lil

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I grew up in the center of the storm so to speak from watching TV from the 1960's to present. My first memory is when JFK was shot and my mother bawling her eyes out. I was disappointed too, I mean they took over Casper the friendly Ghost to make the announcement. I learned discernment as a child by comparing tv ads for toys with the actual products. Marvel the Wonder Horse was marvelously mute in reality but HotWheels cars really could do loops. When you have a $2/wk allowance you learned to sniff out the obvious frauds from the good toys.

I remember well the embarrassing things that would come on the news about government, leaders, whoever. They did tell the truth for the most part during the Vietnam era. We got to watch the entire Watergate proceedings on tv at school, though only marginally better than doing actual work we did learn a few things. Yes, government officials lie. Even the President does. The entire country had a lump in it's collective throat at the prospect of our top leadership lying to the public.

After Carter it seemed things went downhill in a rapid fashion as deregulation lead to daily corporate mergers and scandal after scandal mounted on the public radar. Somehow the image of the Gipper got the Republicans through the next 12 years without any major figures being hauled off to jail. Already the corporate cronyism through media was taking effect by shying away from incriminating stories about Bush Sr or the death squads running rampant in central America. Sure, there were murmurs of discontent but nothing major.

Everyone else is very familiar with where we've been since Clinton was elected and I for one no longer see the same country we knew as recently as the 90's. We got the Homeland Security makeover and just like the Weimar Republic became Nazi Germany the US has suffered a similar transformation.

As I learn more about history many of the key players and their nefarious activities go back to WW2 or before. Things were buried in bureaucracy and our blind trust of government officials. They were working towards globalist agendas all along and it's only been through the dedicated efforts of many committed historians that the puzzle pieces have been fit together.

The truth is out there, in books and certain places in the alternative media. Knowing where to look is part of the battle, wading through the endless propaganda to find the real information is the greater task. My intuition has been honed by a lifetime of watching television and comparing results with rhetoric. I listen first and foremost to the little voice in my head which has rarely led me astray and if it did at least I have no one else to blame for not knowing.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: formatting

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So far your thread is about the control of who a person is and what they think by other people either individually or as a society. You also showed how to notice and "break" the program or insert a new program. Kind of funny thinking about the phrase "get with the program." That aside though.

What if in the order of dimensions with the 3 spatial dimensions we all know at the bottom, or end of the chain.. What if consciousness doesn't arive at the end of 3 dimensions and 13 billion years from the big bang in time.. What if consciousness actually created time?

What if the old indian ideas about dimensions are true that the mental sphere engulfs the physical sphere.

So what if Mind over matter is true literally?

If this is the case then Programming consciousness of people takes on a whole new dimension. pun intended. I believe this to be true to an extant, but I also view causation as being able to come down through dimensions, but also back up through them too. Meaning mind over matter over mind. Like the point to inception where the creator is the created is the creator all at once. In that way any point in the cycle or circle changes every other point. If they were so inclined to control the Big circle they would need critical mass of people all watching the same magician, having the same ideas, talking across the world...

Facebook, ATS, Twitter.. All these things that get information out across to everyone also programs everyone in similar story lines. We help them (them haha) in that goal by "spreading truth" and "waking up the sleapers" (to our reality, to our Shared reality)...

I think the entire point of civilization from the very beginning was always to get people on the same page. As Terrence Mckenna would say "Culture is your operating system."

Anyway...
edit on 11/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Congratulations - you have completed Test Your Lie-Q. You score is 9 out of 18. Your performance have been rated as 'Satisfactory' and your percentage of correct answers is 50.00

I thought I was a better lie detector than that! I was always kind of gullible. I did get the lying eyes question right though. Now I know where that saying came from. "you can't hide those lying eyes..."

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join