It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Well she is partially right as some races are indeed alien.

However the original human race of this planet that started in Tibet/Asia still lives in South Asia and is the 'Arya' people.

The Whites, Blacks, and Mongoloids are aliens, and have come at different times.

Earth is no prison planet. Earth is one of the most beautiful and resource-rich planets. Other races have come due to earth's uniqueness.

People need to learn to live in peace. This planet is a gift of God and humans must learn to share it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

demongoat

Curious69
I do find it relativly strange that if humans evolved in africa, why dont we all have dark complexity?
Why would the europeans eventualy become pale just by leaving. is there some biological reason behind that?

yes, there is, we evolved dark skin to help prevent skin damage, but dark skin prevents vit D from being formed, and as we moved north the sun was less direct so to get more sun light we evolved away from dark skin.

Dark colours get hotter in the sun than bright ones, so why did the inhabitants of the hottest climate be dark

no, it has nothing to do with heat, it has to do with vit d absorption and death from radiation.

and the ones that vent to a colder climate where sucking as much sun as possible would seem beneficial lost the colour
over time?

the sun is less direct the farther north you go, even more so in the mountains, hence why the the whitest people are in northern europe like the swedes and norwegians.

We do get sun in europe, and what about the eskimos they are also dark skinned, but i guess not due to heat or the sun.

as i said, it has nothing to do with the heat of the sun, it has to do with radiation, the Inuit don't have that problem because of their diet, lighter skin tones are unneeded because they eat lots of fish that give them the needed vit d, it may also be that certain types of radiation hit them but not people in europe, so they may still need dark skin.

What made us seperate in colour, i just dont see any natural selection/survival of the fittest theory to be in the works here.
But then again im one of those types with more questions than answers.
of course it's all about natural selection.

i think you need to learn more about evolution, it might help.

Well thanks for taking time to answer despite the hostile/ubermench tone on your answer.
yes i might need to learn more about evolution and about a million other things, that is why i asked in the first place.
to get answers to specific questions, without having to read a complete lecture on the subject.
why do you ask questions?.
What do you need to learn more about, or are you the allknowing oracle that you suggest to be. sorry for asking
but i guess you already know the answer.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by Shuye

Earth is no prison planet. Earth is one of the most beautiful and resource-rich planets. Other races have come due to earth's uniqueness.

Well any good prison needs to keep its inmates alive and entertained.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Curious69

Well thanks for taking time to answer despite the hostile/ubermench tone on your answer.

you are projecting that, there is nothing hostile about anything i said, seems you are the one feeling hostility not me.

yes i might need to learn more about evolution and about a million other things, that is why i asked in the first place.
to get answers to specific questions, without having to read a complete lecture on the subject.

who says you need a lecture on it? google is your friend, i wasn't sure why inuit are darker skinned than other people in the far north, i googled it

i ask questions if i can't find the information myself or the people i'm asking are experts, like geneticists or paleologists, which i know a few of both, mostly to get a better insight on their areas of expertise.

What do you need to learn more about, or are you the allknowing oracle that you suggest to be. sorry for asking

oh come on quit being a drama queen, now you are just being butthurt over something i wasn't doing. you are an adult, you shouldn't need spoonfeeding with the tons of websites out there, heck wiki can answer you.

i don't know a lot about a lot of things but i know that i have the ability to research and so do you.
you have petabites of information on the web, you don't need to ask us, go delve into it like i did.

i have little patience with people who i know full well can find the information they are seeking into google, because the question has been asked by a lot of people, calling my post hostile is absurd.

i'd advise you not to read any truly hostile posts from me if you find the one you replied to that distressing, your heart may not take the stress.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

demongoat

Curious69

you are projecting that, there is nothing hostile about anything i said, seems you are the one feeling hostility not me.

who says you need a lecture on it? google is your friend, i wasn't sure why inuit are darker skinned than other people in the far north, i googled it

i ask questions if i can't find the information myself or the people i'm asking are experts, like geneticists or paleologists, which i know a few of both, mostly to get a better insight on their areas of expertise.

oh come on quit being a drama queen, now you are just being butthurt over something i wasn't doing. you are an adult, you shouldn't need spoonfeeding with the tons of websites out there, heck wiki can answer you.

i don't know a lot about a lot of things but i know that i have the ability to research and so do you.
you have petabites of information on the web, you don't need to ask us, go delve into it like i did.

i have little patience with people who i know full well can find the information they are seeking into google, because the question has been asked by a lot of people, calling my post hostile is absurd.

i'd advise you not to read any truly hostile posts from me if you find the one you replied to that distressing, your heart may not take the stress.

So according to you its not acceptable to seek answers/ask questions on ats?
Hell we could just all google anything and just stay away from here then.
Understanding you right only informed people should frequent this site and not bother people with your
brain capasity.
I just wonder why you bothered to answer in the first place. it sort of defies logic when reading the rest of your post.
But thanks again for spending your precious time on my lazy non googeling ass.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
dp...
edit on 16-11-2013 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

ParasuvO

LOL man, believing in things being all naturally caused is funny.

whats more funny is how you don't think most things are, whats the alternative? magic?

I still have not seen anyone prove how the differences in DNA that occur, that have nothing to do with Sunlight,

then you need to go read up on how dna works, how mutation works, how natural selection works, how epigenetics works, how phenotypic plasticity works, and pretty much how science works.

just because you stick your head in the sand doesn't mean there aren't explanations to the question being asked. all i see is you being lazy and blaming other people for your lack of knowledge,

And when has anyone seen white people living in Africa for thousands of years evolve at all ?

is your goal to show how ignorant you are of evolution? how the heck would anyone see them "evolve"? evolution takes place normally over tens of thousands of years and we have only been observing life for 200 years.
NS would normally filter out light skinned people, that is the reason the majority of people are black, because as i said and you ignored, dark skin is to protect people from harmful UV radiation. it hardly matters now since we can take some precaution, but as australia has shown, as the sun has gotten stronger skin cancer increases.

I think much more to this story than your disproven textbooks can try to fly.

i think you have no clue what evolution says, and only idiots think textbooks are the first and last source for scientific information. science textbooks are heavily politicized right now, i get my information from real sources like nature and science.

by the way i'd trust those "disproven" textbooks over anyone who thinks white people not evolving is proof that skin color has nothing to do sunlight, or whatever gibberish you were trying to claim. i have a feeling "disproven" just means you misunderstood what the book said, not that they were disproven.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Curious69

no... i expect people to think and learn on their own first. there is nothing wrong with asking questions, but i expect as an adult you have at least learned how to learn, which it seems you haven't.

apparently you should if you can't even comprehend a post without completely straw-manning it, you are a completely disingenuous person.

Understanding you right only informed people should frequent this site and not bother people with your
brain capasity.

your understanding of my post is complete garbage. read it again, read it more than once if you have to, or get someone to help you because you have no bloody clue what i wrote and are just projecting crap.

no where did i say anything like you did, my opinion is that asking questions that are already answered a million different ways is a waste of time for everyone, if you don't like it well too bad. i like to help people, that is why i answered you, but instead of saying thank you, you acted like a five year-old.

I just wonder why you bothered to answer in the first place. it sort of defies logic when reading the rest of your post.

you know... me too, obviously i should stop helping ungrateful whiners who seem to only be able to filter everything through their inferiority complex.
by the way it is perfectly logical to have an opinion that people should learn this stuff on their own over asking questions they can answer themselves and still answer questions, that is what bloody TEACHERS DO!

what the hell did you do in school?! you do research and learn, the teacher wants you to, but will answer your questions too.

anyones time is precious when it comes to answering ungrateful people.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Pigs cannot lift their head and see the sky. So pigs are not from this planet?!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

demongoat

Curious69

no... i expect people to think and learn on their own first. there is nothing wrong with asking questions, but i expect as an adult you have at least learned how to learn, which it seems you haven't.

apparently you should if you can't even comprehend a post without completely straw-manning it, you are a completely disingenuous person.

brain capasity.

your understanding of my post is complete garbage. read it again, read it more than once if you have to, or get someone to help you because you have no bloody clue what i wrote and are just projecting crap.

no where did i say anything like you did, my opinion is that asking questions that are already answered a million different ways is a waste of time for everyone, if you don't like it well too bad. i like to help people, that is why i answered you, but instead of saying thank you, you acted like a five year-old.

you know... me too, obviously i should stop helping ungrateful whiners who seem to only be able to filter everything through their inferiority complex.
by the way it is perfectly logical to have an opinion that people should learn this stuff on their own over asking questions they can answer themselves and still answer questions, that is what bloody TEACHERS DO!

what the hell did you do in school?! you do research and learn, the teacher wants you to, but will answer your questions too.

anyones time is precious when it comes to answering ungrateful people.

Good luck with coming down from that mighty high horse you ride on. but dont do it for me, i dont need answers from pretentious fools.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

wisper

GargIndia
reply to post by Shuye

Well any good prison needs to keep its inmates alive and entertained.

No my friend. The epic 'Ramayan' talks of a time when this planet was a heaven - when every human lived at least 100 years, nobody fell sick, and people lived in harmony.

The influx of foreign people has converted this planet into a war-zone.

This is the reason humans must learn to live peacefully. Spiritual progress will come AFTER peace is established on earth.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

That's funny , aren't you the dude who Claimed to be 'ascended' ?. Thats up there with MD claiming I am Bigfoot

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Has to be a joke. Is this serious? How is this going to create debate? All I see it doing is creating some laughs and jokes. Is this connected to the onion news thing?

IMHO, humans have rapidly advanced because of our brain and this necessarily put us at odds with the limited ability of evolution to keep up. For an example of this consider the obesity epidemic. Evolution can't keep up. It made us store fat for winter months, but it's lagging behind thousands of years. We no longer need to store fat for winter, since technology covers that. I think I read somewhere that something like 20,000 years is needed for noticeable evolutionary change.

The fact we exhibit problems being adapted to our environment indicates we're rapidly advancing and trespassing the boundaries evolution is familiar with. It could be that to continue our evolution we'll have to change our own dna. Perhaps we'll have to change everything. We're well on our way to doing that.

We're traveling into space and it's obvious our body is not made for being in space, yet we make space suits and compensate for that. We don't need gills or fins because we have scuba gear and submarines. We don't need wings because we have airplanes and helicopters. We don't need to have the body of a spider to climb walls because we have climbing gear for that sort of thing. Our brain is doing this.

We're not happy living in perfect harmony with our environment. If we were, we'd be perfectly adapted. Instead we're always exploring and breaking boundaries. In the process, we probably create a lot of havoc and potential disaster, but in the long run, we survive somehow and make tremendous gains in knowledge.

Everyday I'm surprised at how preserving and clever people are. I no doubt they'll figure out something. As for myself, I fall far, far short. But luckily the fate of humankind does not rely on me. We're over seven billion people now. I can't even comprehend one person. All of this is something beyond an individual.
edit on 17-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
A work of true journalism and thought! Well done persons of the internet, truly, this thread should be pinned, flagged, and given 10,000,000 stars!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
good point

That would be Biblical.

Genesis 3:

There are some things about English that I really enjoy, perhaps because i'm not a native speaker, I find the language full of implicit meanings, right below our nose:

Genessis caught my eyes this time. And earlier today it was ignore(ance).

We do not usually think of how they came up with the words, we just read word by word and associate these words with other words. But as far as it seems there are many words within words that helped us to construct the language we speak today, and shaped our worldview, as the world is made of language.

Just thought to point that out, I think there's a hidden message here.

EDIT: It would be thought provoking to think if the Genesis chapter was actually named Generated, can you imagine how this would modify our human worldview?
edit on 17-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just a thought, but it may not be in our best interest to forsake our home planet so eagerly. Once we decide in our own mind that we are not indigenous to this planet, we abandon our Humanity and it leaves the door wide open for outside forces to take credit for creating us and/or planting us on Earth, and thereby laying claim to us and this planet.

Please always remember that you are sovereign.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

KBadger

Dynamike
reply to post by Shuye

Hint: We share 98% of our genetics with other primates.

And 90% with cats. Are you currently interested in chasing mice?

True.

Even among aliens I doubt our DNA will be very much different than ours. If we and the cats share 90% of our DNA, and they have the same basic layout (two ears, two eyes, a mouth, a nose, internal organs, two legs, two hmm... arms? (maybe there's the 9% difference
)), we eat, we spawn younger versions, we crap, we sleep, basically much of the day by day activities are quite similar.

So why can't we share 90% of our DNA with these guys?

?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure if someone else made this reply, so I will keep it short. Humans were designed for the Biblical garden of Eden, when we sinned and caused the garden to be lost, we took on a different environment for which we were not truly made for. Genesis outlines this, even the increased labor pains portion too.

Thus, its not so much that we are not made for this world, but we were not made for what this world has become.
edit on 11/17/13 by honested3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I think most words you could find other words in, and its not suprising if the word gene was inspired from genesis, they are both a beginning.

Same with ignorance, being ignorant in part means ignoring information - so its a fairly natrual evolution of the word.

I still think aliens , extra dimensionals or whoever created or manipulated life on earth - all life.

There are plenty of seemingly intelligent powerful people who believe the same.

And why do you think the elite worship Lucifer? I think he was alien.

And thats not to mention the 200 odd genes discovered in humans that don't have the required precursors on the evolutionary scale. ? ? ? Transfered from bacteria my bum.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

wisper

Maybe we arrived on earth in a giant alien ark along with the animals.....

Very thought provoking.

This would make a far more convincing case than the Noah's story we all learnt.

"Come on everyone! up on the ark! there's a big storm coming! No! sorry kid! you are not allowed to embark the ark, only your parents can!"

What bullocks!! This Noah guy didn't saved all the species, he actually left many of them to die haha

The giant alien ark with all the animals (or their genetic codes, including humans actually) inside makes MUCH more sense to me.

I can feel it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join