It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There is nothing critical in your thinking.

A critical thinker is able to analyse his or her own thought processes and able to adapt it and correct it when presented with overwhelming evidence contrary to their point of view.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye
I read if you put a human into a sensory deprivation tank there body clock reverts to a 26 hour cycle mars is a 26 hour cycle.

The child birth bit is very hard to believe, if we had the truth from the people that control us( if we had the truth they couldn't control us) such as more information about how our bodies work which is normally supressed or subverted as in the case of GHB.
The drug GHB (which is also in every cell in our body) which if given in too big an amount can cause unconsciousness but in its correct dose aids childbirth much more A normal dose does not knock people out and should be given to every girl when they are about to give birth.
ceri.com...

Sunburn is another grey area which could be put down to dumbing down of the people, sunlight is what makes us heal, cheers us up but if you abuse it by staying in it too long it will burn you most people have been told sunlight causes cancer well if you overload your body with anything it will break. Its more likely that the suncreams are the real cause of cancer which has been proven with the additive titanium dioxide that they add into the cream,
edit on 31-7-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

Again bad backs are really down to dehydration at least 80% of them are anyway and again its withholding knowledge from the masses benefitting only the people in the care sector especially the pharmaceutical companies. there are funguses that when applied heal broken backs, bulls testicles when massaged into MS patients spines will gradually heal the MS.

there are so many things that hospitals and doctors are not allowed to tell you about, that's how corrupt our governments and pharmaceutical companies are. they are actually bordering on terrorism just without the bombs in fact the Australian government banned boric acid in 1980 even though it cures arthritis osteoporosis
www.health-science-spirit.com...

Once we stop allowing individuals to benefit from others misfortune and force our governments who have become so completely corrupted to actually do what we pay our taxes to them for then maybe we could start considering the human race as beginning to become advanced but at the moment the way people act towards one another we are no better than cavemen with fancy toys.
edit on 1-8-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
reply to post by Shuye

Since there is 0% evidence to prove evolution this theory may as well be up there alongside evolution as a viable contender for the human races origin.

I dont understand.....

Do you mean 0 evidence for the missing link between humans and the reast of the animals or 0 evidence for evolution as a whole!???

and how did u come to this? why do they teach in in school then?

im asking not arguing, i genuinely dont understand!

I genuinely don't understand it either, and I doubt anyone do.
We have theories over theories and that's pretty much it...

By 0 evidence I meant that there's no "middle specie" between apes and humans, or in that sense a middle specie between any animals as far as i'm aware. We have much in common genetically speaking with the animal world and especially with apes, but no bones or skeletons found that signifies we have gone through some "shape-shifting" process. What Darwin realized with the finches in Galápagos Islands is a proof of some sort of evolution, but on a much smaller scale and it cannot be generalized as how species are shape-shifting over time, it can perhaps say something about how species evolve within their own specie.

This is the opposite of what I have been taught in University, I don't know how we ended up with this shape but I tend to believe it is something to do more with Annunaki creating us as slaves, especially since if we have been created by the image and likeness of our creators, we sure did a "wonderful" job enslaving the rest of the planet's inhabitants.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Is the author forgetting that humans share around 94-95%
of DNA with most life on Earth..

just sayin

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Have you ever been with a cat giving birth. By nature cats hide their pain, but the pain is obvious in a laboring cat and you know they are hiding the severity of it. Having witnessed several cats giving birth it is obvious to me that they are in great pain and that it is comparable to humans.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I remember watching Lloyd Pie explaining this in a very simple way!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ldyserenity
reply to post by BitSlapper

No they aren't if they were they'd be covered in hair as would we, because that's the normal on Earth.

Oh really? So how many other creatures wear clothes?

This thread is scary. I could easily seeing it bring back Itsthetooth, one of he biggest trolls of all time. Now we just need to start arguing about target food. I'm sure many of you guys remember that one!
edit on 2-8-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
Have you ever been with a cat giving birth. By nature cats hide their pain, but the pain is obvious in a laboring cat and you know they are hiding the severity of it. Having witnessed several cats giving birth it is obvious to me that they are in great pain and that it is comparable to humans.

Dead on. Cats are great at hiding pain, too great. It is a survival mechanism for them. I know this first hand from my last cat. She developed lymphoma at age 7 and by the time I knew to take her to the vet, it was too late for any type of treatment and she was gone within a week. She showed no signs at all until the last month and by then it was too late regardless. This devastated me, the poor girl probably was living with that pain for 6 months +.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
By 0 evidence I meant that there's no "middle specie" between apes and humans, or in that sense a middle specie between any animals as far as i'm aware. We have much in common genetically speaking with the animal world and especially with apes, but no bones or skeletons found that signifies we have gone through some "shape-shifting" process. What Darwin realized with the finches in Galápagos Islands is a proof of some sort of evolution, but on a much smaller scale and it cannot be generalized as how species are shape-shifting over time, it can perhaps say something about how species evolve within their own specie.

Shapeshifting? Sorry but it's actually genetic mutations. The whole "0 evidence" argument is beyond absurd at this point, we have entire fields of science based on evolution. Plus claiming there is no middle species is a flat out lie. Between modern humans and their ancient apelike ancestor, 20+ species (missing links) have been found.

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't perpetuate the lie. It's 2014 not 1850. Deny ignorance.

originally posted by: Murgatroid

The label "conspiracy theory" is commonly used to try to discredit criticism of the powerful in government or business. Of course, the American government has been busted in the last couple of years in numerous conspiracies.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

Most conspiracy theories have at least some evidence to support them. The argument against evolution has NONE. It has fundamentalist religious folks making up lies or repeating what they read on certain websites. Evolution isn't a conspiracy. It just is and it doesn't debunk god or ancient alien hypothesis, so I don't understand the beef. Fundamentalism is far more detrimental to society than the science of understanding how genetic mutations and natural selection affects life on the planet. It would be one thing if a single evolution denier could come up with objective evidence against evolution or for another theory, but it's all lies and sensationalism. There is no critical thinking involved whatsoever, just flat out denial.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fantastic thread OP!

I have taken a keen interest in this area of study,well,the occult side of it that is.I am certain we are not fully native to this planet..That is,we are an Annunaki creation/product of interbreeding,as you also suggest.

I have always (10 years) been into hidden secrets and conspiracies and such.When my daughter was born recently,i took an extra interest in our true origins (beyond the time of official knowledge) this was because She had red hair,which neither my partner or i had,although ancestors did incidently.

We are of Irish decent and the myths in Ireland talk of the Tuatha De Danaan..the original inhabitants of Ireland,before the Celts.They were of far greater stature physically and had red and blonde hair,they also had advanced technology.They say they were originally from (Atlantis) before floods ensued.

Anyway..interestingly enough Scotland has the highest percentages of red heads per populace in the world, with Ireland second and also the US has the highest number of red heads, due to a significantly larger overall populace.I was a firm believer in the Anunnaki being in power for millenia..most likely from Atlantis,to Egypt,Greece,Rome,the Church and then onto the modern nobility/elites of today....now i am even more sure that this has always been the case.Red heads are a clear example of this!!

Check out these links..the first is awesome..it talks of the Tuatha De Danaan and the red haired mummies found worldwide..it should return you to their mainpage at the bottom of the page,which will offer more info..This is where science and myth combine for the truth imo.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

You know, I was thinking along the same lines only I want to use a big dog with bad hip problems as an example.

People who have had large dog breeds can tell you, the hips can go bad, just like a persons back for various reasons.

Therefore, Dogs cats and Humans all came from somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Djzz, people still trying to clinge on the theories to make sense of a living dream? There's no explanation, no right theory, no sense, no truth to ever know for sure. To adapt any one theory is to fool yourself. Even your existence itself is highly debatable. 'A strange game; the only way to solve it is not to play...'

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join