It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert cla

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

www.dailymai l.co.uk

• A U.S. ecologist says conditions such as bad backs and sunburn suggest humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth
  • In a new book, Dr Ellis Silver says aliens put humans our planet as recently as tens of thousands of years ago
  • He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves
A U.S. ecologist has claimed that humans are not from Earth but were put on the planet by aliens tens of thousands of years ago. ...
‘Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth's environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more,’ he told Yahoo. ...
Dr Ellis said many people feel that they don’t belong and feel at home on Earth. ...
Dr Ellis said the book is intended to create debate, instead of being a scientific study and hopes it will lead to people getting in touch with him with further suggestions of 'evidence'.
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I didn't found the article in the search so I decided to post it, hopefully i'm not reposting this. I think this article and idea is really worth sharing, as it might hit some people with an idea we can hardly grasp, and an idea which many people can resonate with.

Personally, I was always intrigued about that idea since I always felt that my origins are not from this planet, as I never felt truly "at home" around here. I've heard of some similar ideas before, but this one is sharing some scientific ideas and hypothesis which made a whole lot of sense for me.

So this article made my day so I decided to share it, maybe it'll make yours too.

edit on 15-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Since there is 0% evidence to prove evolution this theory may as well be up there alongside evolution as a viable contender for the human races origin.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I found the article posted by a friend on Facebook, and this was written in one of the comments and also thought it was worth sharing:

I borrowed the following from a friend, it's a fairly good synopsis: "The current model of human was CREATED and put here on Earth less than 8 thousand years ago by aliens. The genetic information came from different parts of the universe explaining the different skin colors and ethnic groups. The souls that occupy these bodies are from different parts of the universe that require further development to level 1. The smarter people alive today posses much older souls and have more experience living, hence they are more smart than the average human. The higher level people should serve the lower level people. The Krulians are ancient people who were CREATED and put on their world just like us a long time ago. This is the method the people in the 4th dimension use to create more people in the 4th dimension. The composition of people in the 4th dimension is basically information. The more information or experience a person possesses the more developed the person is, but from what Mythi said, once everyone has reached level 10, everyone is the same. So, in essence, once we experience everything in the 3rd dimension, we will be able to comprehend the basics of living in the 4th dimension. The 3rd dimension for us is like a fetus growing in the womb learning how to move, how to drink, how to breath, and how to love. If we emerged into the 4th dimension without knowing these basics, then we would arrive deformed and unable to survive there. I truly understand why we need to work out our imperfections here in this solid 3D universe. Here is something to think about, even the Krulians are not yet ready to leave the womb. We have a long wonderful journey ahead of us."

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I was very cautious of adding my ideas about the current paradigm most of humanity believes in, but I believe that we came from higher realms, and to higher realms we'll return.

The evolution theory also doesn't make a whole lot of (or any) sense in that matter, the idea that all this biodiversity came from a single bacteria just doesn't seem right at all. Even the stoned ape theory makes a lot more sense.

This theory is definitely something to consider.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
we experience pain during labour more than some other animals because we are bipedal, this means that our pelvic bones are not in the best position for birth.
Other animals alos get sunburn such as pigs, etc...
edit on 15-11-2013 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
We certainly struggle with sunlight as well, having to wear shades or putting our hands over our brow to see in sunlight direction. I have always found this odd, as if we truly evolved on Earth, then surely our brow would be protruding?

link   

WilsonWilson
we experience pain during labour more than some other animals because we are bipedal, this means that our pelvic bones are not in the best position for birth.

That is right, but the question is why? It doesn't explain it, just explains what is.

Other animals also get sunburn such as pigs, etc...

Maybe pigs are also originated from the stars.

+24 more 
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

0% evidence?

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Why such a narrow view on things my friend?

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Whales can get sunburnt too, actually, any animal with little hair can.

Elephants and pigs cover themselves with mud to protect their skin, so I guess using "DR" Silver's logic, they mustn't belong here either, is earth a prison planet for misbehaving whales too??

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Shuye
Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

www.dailymai l.co.uk

• A U.S. ecologist says conditions such as bad backs and sunburn suggest humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth
  • In a new book, Dr Ellis Silver says aliens put humans our planet as recently as tens of thousands of years ago
  • He suggests the Earth might be a prison planet, since humans seem to be a naturally violent species and are here until we learn to behave ourselves
A U.S. ecologist has claimed that humans are not from Earth but were put on the planet by aliens tens of thousands of years ago. ...
‘Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth's environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more,’ he told Yahoo. ...
Dr Ellis said many people feel that they don’t belong and feel at home on Earth. ...
Dr Ellis said the book is intended to create debate, instead of being a scientific study and hopes it will lead to people getting in touch with him with further suggestions of 'evidence'.
(visit the link for the full news article)

What exactly is the doctor an expert in?

Non human animals get sunburned:
www.smithsonianmag.com...

Non human animals are violent:
science.howstuffworks.com...
curiosity.discovery.com...

The genes of organisms that look very different are surprisingly similar. For example, human DNA sequences are over 95% identical to chimpanzee sequences and around 50% identical to banana sequences.

www.nhm.ac.uk...

This is not the first time I've heard this theory, but there is no reputable science behind it.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Shuye

Since there is 0% evidence to prove evolution this theory may as well be up there alongside evolution as a viable contender for the human races origin.

There is plenty of evidence to prove evolution. Not enough time for us to prove the theory, however.

Jesus christ.. lol

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I don't know with some of you but i feel right at home here on earth. Just sometimes i can't stand my human neighbors but most of the time i get along well with them. Maybe those who don't feel at home here on earth are the causes of my troubles.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Some would argue that whales and dolphins are highly evolved creatures as well.

Though i'm not here to argue "this theory is right and all others are wrong", if you don't believe in the prison planet theory or this guy's theory then fine, no one said that you should.
It appeals to whoever it has to appeal.

Perhaps some theories are right simultaneously, no one ever said that there's only one theory that should be right. it's like saying there should be only one type of cheese. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
So because we are not perfect for the world we live in then we
are not from that world? When did the requirements for life
become "perfect conditions". I fail to see any animal that is
perfect for its environment, they pretty much all have some
down side or the other. Starting with the assumption that
life must be perfect for each planet is an obvious problem.

Basically he is saying that he knows life should be perfect for
the planet because obviously all the other planets are like that.
As we only have one planet we know of with life on it then
it becomes impossible to know what he claims to know.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Just because we think does not mean we come from higher realms. Does not mean some groovy god made us, apart from all other things, and considers us special, or that there is some grand scheme.

We're not THAT darn good. We blow ourselves up, we get fat, we kill each other and smirk about god given rights. We destroy everything with monetary value. We claim we're the rightful owners of everything in the ground and we treat each other horribly.

We're scum, when you really think about it.

Higher realms? We're not that good. We just like to see how crap we are and go "Oh but it has to be better than this..."

seriously, go look at the world. It's not that good with us in it, why the heck would we come from a higher realm? And if we did, and it's full of us, god give me strength I don't ever want to go there...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

And what does labour pain have to do with coming from here or not?

Does Alpha Centauri have labour pain reducing protons being emitted that don't reach earth?

Humans are breeding with humans last time I checked, so they're gonna get labour pains on earth, Alpha Centauri or even on the moon!

What a stupid theory, it doesn't even contain any sort of convoluted logic, let alone normal logic.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

So does that mean aliens still built the pyramids?

Or we did because we're now apparently on a higher plane, therefore we could build them with our alien technology.

No wonder we get bad backs!

I wish these new agers would keep their story straight...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Cobaltic1978
We certainly struggle with sunlight as well, having to wear shades or putting our hands over our brow to see in sunlight direction. I have always found this odd, as if we truly evolved on Earth, then surely our brow would be protruding?

We're the masters of innovation. We get hot, so we cool ourselves down artificially. And then we become reliant on the innovation. And then we suffer and perish without it. All the while pondering why it is that we're different from the monkeys that don't need houses, or cars or shoes, or toilet paper, or a snickers bar...

We make things... it makes us different. Yet by looking at primitive tribal people who can exist in conditions that we'd suffer and perish, we know that our species is capable of it.

You take a gold fish and put it in a river. It won't live long against the natural environment Doesn't mean that goldfish are from outer space.

We're a pretty feral bunch of wild animals really, pretending we're the cat's whiskers, when really, we're dancing along with technology in the background, and should the music stop, oh we will surely fall down..

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

We're scum, when you really think about it.

Not everyone. Some of us have a conscience, whilst others appear not to. This adds something to what is claimed in the O.P don't you think?

Why is it that some people are more empathetic to Mother Earth than others?

It is a fanciful theory I know, but I think it is achieving what it set out to do and that is to debate the possibility, not to say for sure that this is the case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join