It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un has some competition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You guys have gotta check this out...
This guy makes himself look just like Kim Jong Un and walks around as an impersonator.
Check out the video, I laughed when he went to the North Korean consulate and started yelling at the North Koreans.
Here's his Facebook as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

That's so funny. I hope nothing bad happens to him, he looks like a very nice funny person.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
That is pretty darn impressive, lol we need a whole team of
impersonators to have a fake world leaders meeting and work
out a peace treaty. Sure we can have world peace but only if
the citizens of the world get the slap the leaders in the face
with a wet rubber chicken.

And thus the worlds problems were ended, the sound of the
rubber chicken cementing global peace was heard round the
world.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
kinda a sneaky good idea. Makes extra money I'm sure. And protects himself from being kidnapped and turned into a body double, because he already exposed himself as a double.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

spartacus699
And protects himself from being kidnapped and turned into a body double

Oh no, I hadn't thought of that...
I watched a story of a guy who had been forced to be the body double of one of Saddam Hussein's relatives and it was a very unpleasant life.
Hopefully not!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

trollz

spartacus699
And protects himself from being kidnapped and turned into a body double

Oh no, I hadn't thought of that...
I watched a story of a guy who had been forced to be the body double of one of Saddam Hussein's relatives and it was a very unpleasant life.
Hopefully not!

Ya I read the book and I saw the movie. But it was one of Sadams sons body double. Actually what he could do though if he was really smart is make contact with KJY or whatever he's name is and say "look pay me big time and give me your lifestyle and I'll come over and work for you for 5 years". Or something like that. I mean it's a bit of a gamble. He might not make it out alive mind you. But he'd have a GREAT LIFE. Like he'd be a rock star! A freakin rock star! Like nothing but the hottest girls, lier jets, limos, parties, etc etc. He wouldn't even have to do anything in terms of the countries political decision making as that's all done by others. So the only draw back is he'd likely have to wear a bullet proof vest when in public. But that's about it. What's the alternative. live as basically a impersonator of a celeb that's not even very famous in the grand scheme of things. People know kJI, not KJY. Who'w Young? or whatever his name is? A no body who inherited his daddy's glory. but likely now is super rich. So to have a boss like that might be worth it. The only problem is that he would have to be able to speak fluent NK or there's no point.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If I was gonna make a video about an impersonator, I'd probably include a side by side shot of the impersonator and the actual man. DUH! Seriously, how do people fail so obviously hard so often? The entire video I was watching thinking, yeah he kinda looks like him, but I'd love to see them side by side as true comparison.....nope.

top topics

join