It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mancow claims actor 'trained' Obama, presidency pre-determined as early as 1998

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

deathmode
I stopped it halfway through because all I need to know is one thing; did Harry Lennix ever use the term "Rat Bastard" for anything else on the record. Movies, TV, plays... because that is not a normal term of defamation. Think about it, have you ever slandered someone with an obscure term such as that and never used it again? I know I haven't and if I were an accomplished actor it would likely be on the record somewhere that I did in fact use that obscure term and it would have been captured. If this is the only instance of him on quasi record saying it then I would not be able to accept it as fact even though it could be true.

It's a quote from Robert Deniro in Analyze This. I use it whenever I get the opportunity.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What I find the most interesting about the "Obama" origin-question movement is that there are more and more people of note -- Sheriff Arpaio, Detective Zullo, Pastor Gallups, now radio icon Mancow, men who would lose all credibility established over long and illustrious careers if they were even remotely holding the losing hand, telling the rest of us that there is something wrong here.

There is.

Open the .pdf in Revit.

Trust me...

PS: Look at what happened to Dan Rather.

edit on 16-11-2013 by SBMcG because: Afterthought

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

What mystifies me about the O Narcissism, pathological lying, Destroyer-in-Chief role, treasonous traitorousness; Marxism; etc. etc. etc.

is that

HE INCRIMINATED HIMSELF 100'S OF TIMES OVER

1. IN HIS OWN WORDS;
2. IN HIS OWN somewhat hard to ferret out true historic ACTIONS, BEHAVIORS, DEEDS AND LIES ABOUT DEEDS;

3. In his OWN PERSONAL WORDS and PERSONALLY STATED goals IN PUBLIC and IN PRINT;
4. In DOZENS of FIRST PERSON REPORTS those who were his friends and associates in his youth and young adult-hood;

5. In the OBVIOUS GOALS AND MANIPULATIONS of the puppet masters who set him up as DESTROYER IN CHIEF;
6. In his OBVIOUS OVERT NARCISISSM;
7. In his OBVIOUS AND OVERT AND REPEATED, RELENTLESS, CHRONIC PATHOLOGICAL LYING;

8. In his OBVIOUSLY MEAN-SPIRITED eyes, facial expressions, body language that bespeaks a FRIGHTFUL level of HEART-LEVEL EVIL, SPITEFULNESS AND RUTHLESSNESS.

9. Ithe values, PATTERNS OF BEHAVIOR that his former staff members attest that he walks out DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

ETC.
ETC.

THE EVIDENCE HAS LONG been there for those with eyes to see and ears to hear!

The mystifying part is . . . how many people still WILLFULLY REFUSE to see such handwriting on the wall . . . in neon lights and multiple versions. What's with that?

Normalcy bias?
Wishful thinking?
Arrogant Intolerance of admitting being wrong about him for so long?
Cluelessness about globalism etc?

What?

= = = =

SBMcG
What I find the most interesting about the "Obama" origin-question movement is that there are more and more people of note -- Sheriff Arpaio, Detective Zullo, Pastor Gallups, now radio icon Mancow, men who would lose all credibility established over long and illustrious careers if they were even remotely holding the losing hand, telling the rest of us that there is something wrong here.

There is.

Open the .pdf in Revit.

Trust me...

PS: Look at what happened to Dan Rather.

edit on 17/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: left out part

edit on 17/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: spacing etc

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So many conspiracy theories could be proven, if this claim of a setup can be proven to the public. It would be a landslide!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I love coming to ATS for a good laugh sometimes. Thanks for providing a good one for me today.

He was elected president of The Harvard Law Review in 1990, two years before meeting his alleged trainer. It would seem he possessed the poise beforehand. Also the video someone posted earlier shows that he sounds the same way he did long ago.

For the record I am not a supporter or follower, but I don't believe everything I hear just because it supports my own agenda.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

SBMcG
there are more and more people of note -- Sheriff Arpaio, Detective Zullo, Pastor Gallups, now radio icon Mancow, men who would lose all credibility

Just what credibility do you think they actually have?

What have Arpio and Zullo done with all their "evidence"? Apart from making money from their lies by writing a book to sell to the gullible....

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
yes

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 18/11/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Look into Zbigniew Brezinski, seems to be one of Obama's handlers.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well there is a lot more about Obama, like his name being fake, his birth certificate put into alot of questions, ie probably Kenyan birth, looks like Egyptian pharoah, is not rumored to be hetereosexual and has a very masculine looking wife, who rumors put out was a football star, anyway...think a huge huge huge joke is being pulled over on us. Oh and there is the Obama/Osama twin thing, they do seem to share features....

Of course he was pre selected, they all are, and when I think of all of this. OH...the name he has now is in the strong's hebrew concordance for the exact wording Christ gave for the anti christ. I looked it up myself when I watched the video.

So, someone has not only gone to a lot of trouble with this, but...they're so twisted its unbelievable.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Obama is not the first person raised to be president. This has been going on for decades. Big business grooms who they want to be president so that they will do their bidding. People think that their votes count at the polls, but they don't. Elections are just so that people think that they have a say in what is going on in the government. As long as people think that they are getting what they want, everybody is happy and no one is the wiser. As the old saying goes," Don't believe anything that you hear and only half of what you see", big business controls us all. From the news media, to radio and everything in between, the big business controls what we see and what we hear. We all need to wake up from the matrix and see the world for what it really is.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wait!
So its usual for presidents to be "coached" by actors and such? I mean I dont like Obama for reasons other than his syntax, color, or manliness factor of his wife. Policy and etc.. old dusty unimportant stuff, thats why I personally dont like this president. I didnt like Bush either. I have one very very important question though, speaking of Bush. If its usual and accepted to coach presidents with the help of actors, my question is...

who
the
hell
coached
BUSH??????

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Unity_99
like his name being fake

What is fake about it?

his birth certificate put into alot of questions

how do you know, you have not even seen a copy of ot!

probably Kenyan birth,

Why do you think he was born in Kenya, when there is no evidence for that at all, and please explain how his mother could get there and back.

is not rumored to be hetereosexual and has a very masculine looking wife, who rumors put out was a football star, anyway..

What are you babbling about now?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

This man does not sound anything like Obama. If you listen closely to Barry speak, he puts emphasis on the last word of a sentence instead of tapering off at the period. This man doesn't do that. He may have been Obama's trainer but he sounds nothing like him, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join