It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mancow claims actor 'trained' Obama, presidency pre-determined as early as 1998

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Murgatroid

InTheFlesh1980
Barack Obama knew he would be president as early as 1998.

The first quote below from a dinner party conversation at a Moscow flat in 1992 shows that the Communists knew of Barack from a very early date and that he was being groomed to be their anticipated rising star to pave the way for their future.

Obama did not just wake up one day and decide to weaken American defenses and hand over the country to the Russian communists. Obama was groomed for this position for the past several years. He is indeed the right communist, at the right time, whose mission is to bring America the most crippling form of communism the world has ever seen.

America Is Officially An Occupied Nation

edit on 15-11-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added links

yes, indeed.... barack also traveled to Russia..

but i think his present handler Z. Brzezinski and globalists & technocrats/eugenicists are very much part of the puppet-master clique

but great post & links, i heard of this before and was going to present it myself

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Obama's not a commie, he's owned by the Illuminati. Completely owned. The Bush's were their pawns, Clinton was made to serve them, Obama is their pet stooge.
Groomed is right. They pushed him through school, he's at best a mediocre average intellect and lazy student with charm. They gave him the grades, made him make the right connections, helped him get through his career path, then paved the way for him to beat his political opponents. He does nothing that they don't tell him to do, and their goals are not in the best interests of the American people.
Maybe they've realized he's not the salesman they thought he was, and maybe they are considering that his usefulness to them is limited. I agree that if the truth came out about him his approval rating would drop to the low teens. That because you'd have some that would refuse to believe it and others that would be happy to see him damage the country as much as possible. He's an absolute fraud, a spineless wretched ghost of a man.
But don't blame him for the screw-ups he has resided over. He has no more input on those plans and policies than your or I. He's just the fool they have sign them.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
did anyone notice during that speech vid at harvard he kept puttin his hand in and out of his pocket as if he was pausing and un pausing a tape player in his pocket.. it looks like that to me, if thats the case it makes me wonder whowrote that speech, considering he probably didnt if hes listeining to a recording, he also pauses alot like he is just trying to regurgitate what he has just heard...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by muzzleflash

Here's what happened (as Monk would say). Obama always talked in those speech patterns, as the 1991 vid shows. But when he met Harry Lennix, Lennix felt like Obama was copying him, mocking him even, by using Lennix's speech patterns. How dare this kid imitate him? And neither of them ever mentioned it, even though Lennix, not knowing the earlier Obama and realizing that they did have similar speaking pace and tone, burned up with irritation inside when he had to hear himself copied like that. And Obama has never asked him to the White House, although Lennix would love to have that invitation - so, i.e., ipso facto, seeing double all over again, Obie is a rat bastard. You'll thank me later.

That is really weird. Weird enough it's viable even.
Stranger things have happened.

At the same time though, I'm sure most of us have taken some sort of acting class in school, I did.
Music is similar, in that we search for inspiration from others to better ourselves.

It is possible that they are both copying each other now without realizing it hoping they are trying to be themselves. What are they lost twins? Hahah, just kidding of course.

He really hasn't invited him to the White House at all?
That's Cold...if true. He should have another Beer Summit and patch things up.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't know for sure that he hasn't invited him to the White House, but if the actor is so unhappy with Obama, aside from the "he stole my personality" quasi-mistake, I assume he hasn't. If I were president I'd invite everyone I ever hung out with for any length of time just to give them that thrill and to keep them from talking about the "good old days when Aleister did that thing" with the press.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Dutchowl
Obama's not a commie, he's owned by the Illuminati. Completely owned. The Bush's were their pawns, Clinton was made to serve them, Obama is their pet stooge.
Groomed is right. They pushed him through school, he's at best a mediocre average intellect and lazy student with charm. They gave him the grades, made him make the right connections, helped him get through his career path, then paved the way for him to beat his political opponents. He does nothing that they don't tell him to do, and their goals are not in the best interests of the American people.
Maybe they've realized he's not the salesman they thought he was, and maybe they are considering that his usefulness to them is limited. I agree that if the truth came out about him his approval rating would drop to the low teens. That because you'd have some that would refuse to believe it and others that would be happy to see him damage the country as much as possible. He's an absolute fraud, a spineless wretched ghost of a man.
But don't blame him for the screw-ups he has resided over. He has no more input on those plans and policies than your or I. He's just the fool they have sign them.

I agree with you. He doesn't need to be a great salesman, just average like he is at everything else. Why? Because he is black.... well half black, and anyone who criticizes him is a racist, so he can say or do anything and those who see him for what he is cannot counter him. He is the perfect puppet.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

dirtybird
did anyone notice during that speech vid at harvard he kept puttin his hand in and out of his pocket as if he was pausing and un pausing a tape player in his pocket.. it looks like that to me, if thats the case it makes me wonder whowrote that speech, considering he probably didnt if hes listeining to a recording, he also pauses alot like he is just trying to regurgitate what he has just heard...

Great find! I noticed that too.

Did you also catch the guy in the window at the beginning of the video supposedly "witnessing" this speech? Cleary CGI.

Also - has anyone verified the timestamps on that video? Anyone could "say" it's from the early 90's but with some makeup, some Photoshop and a few trained actors, they could make anything look like anything!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This information is completely INACCURATE! According to Andrew Basiago, who KNEW and worked with Obama in Black Ops/DARPA Projects, who attended school together, and visited Mars together, was there, with Obama when he, and Bush Jr. and Senior were all told together that they had looked through Project Looking Glass and seen that they three would become president of the united states. This is the true story. Obama was hand-picked, trained and groomed by none other than Henry Kissinger.

IF this actor was used, he was also a part of the Illuminati then!

Watch Andrew Basiago's testimonies on YouTube. He is VERY believable!

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Mancow is owned by the MSM. They wouldn't let him anywhere near a microphone if he wasn't. I always assume that if I've heard of them, they're state property.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

dirtybird

He seems to have just not learned what to do with his hands when giving a speech, something he may have learned later from an acting coach or body language coach. Doesn't seem like anything else. He puts his hands in and out of his pockets after each time he uses his right arm and right hand for emphasis.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

drneville
Sounds the same to me
1991 as today...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-11-2013 by drneville because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2013 by drneville because: (no reason given)

Yep - sounds the same today as in 1991

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I can't help but look back to that news conference he gave this week and how horrible it was. Maybe the coaching is wearing off, or his batteries need recharged.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Obama disgusts me just as much as he does the rest of you.

That said...the depths that some of you go on here is ridiculous. None of this can be proven. It sounds pretty ridiculous to be honest.

Is he a puppet of the corporates that run this planet? Yes. That is clear.

Is he some Manchurian candidate that has been groomed for his position, and knew ahead of time that he was going to be the POTUS? That cannot even remotely be proven. We cannot prove that his mother was a CIA asset.

Until controlled opposition clowns like Alex Jones actually begins providing legitimate evidence, this is a bunch of bunk designed to make people who do not believe in the paradigm established by the TPTB look crazy if they remotely even start spouting this off.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I will go over the whole thread.. until then I wanted to share something I've read recently:

STOOGE

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by drneville

You are right on. Obama was a very accomplished public speaker in 1991 and his speaking style has not changed much, if at all.

It is not uncommon for politically ambitious people to self promote in extravagant ways even when in university. I went to university with a well known campus political operator (not a personal friend or even someone in my circle of friends) who made it known to all and sundry that he was going to be Prime Minister of Canada some day. He didn't get there but he did become a junior cabinet minister in a federal government.

The Obama horse left the barn a long time ago, but people can still hear the hoof beats if they really strain themselves.

edit on 16-11-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Darkphoenix77
Astounding how many people it seems are just willing to dismiss this out of hand and refuse to believe that there could be any substance to the supposition that their messiah was groomed for and possibly guaranteed the presidency by unseen puppet masters. If the American publics votes don't matter, and this suggests that they don't then we already live in a sort of dictatorship even if only in principle.

i love how uncritical you are, you will believe anything if it conforms to your myopic worldview.

i mean it must be true, we all worship and consider the president the "messiah" and refuse to accept this crap, because darkphoenix has spoken! it couldn't be that the idiots who are making the claims have no EVIDENCE, and all they have is hearsay, innuendo and baseless accusations, no no we must all be blind!

I wish people would wake up and acknowledge that there are people in this world that do not believe in the equality of all mankind, ones that believe that some of us should either be slaves or be dead. The face of slavery has changed, as it is no longer based on color of skin, however do not fool yourself. The face may have changed but the concept is alive and well, now it is just based on ones station in life instead of skin color. Fools will deny possibilities even as the manacles are clamped on, I wonder if even at this point they will wake up.

all you did was roll over and go back to sleep, only this time on the side that tells you baseless stories with nothing to support those stories.

you aren't awake, you just have different masters whispering lies into your ears. if you were "awake" you would base what you accept on rational thinking, evidence and logic. you wouldn't believe alex jones or any of the people he interviews, they never have evidence and if they did they wouldn't sit on it. all they have is gossip, hearsay and innuendo.

it's funny though how people love to bash others as not being "awake" when said people are skeptical of crazy nutters spewing baseless nonsense on the internet.

there are real reasons to dislike or distrust the government, why create ones that make no sense or make you look crazy?
edit on 16-11-2013 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

BO XIAN

OF COURSE.

I'm not surprised in the least.

This much was fairly obvious to anyone paying attention and who knew even the bare basics of O's life.

Of course he was chosen early in his life . . . . they knew that his high levels of ATTACHMENT DISORDER and his Marxist parents and grandparents made him the perfect stooge for this scheduled stage of destruction of the Republic.

yes and being a professional psychologist you made that diagnosis from so many interviews with the president?
oh right.. you are just some internet nobody spewing baseless personal attacks against the president like so many hot-air filled morons with nothing better to do.

where is your proof for any of the accusations you are vomiting up? oh right, you have none.
lol yeah the pres sure is communist, that is why the TPP is getting voted on, deregulation is a growing problem and we see no sign of a single payer healthcare system.

if he is a marxist he is awful at it, maybe you should learn what a marxist is?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

Thanks for proving my point of people who dismiss negative things said regarding Obama out of hand.....

By the way.....resorting to personal attacks (calling me uncritical, saying my opinion is crap, that I am an idiot for daring to say something negative about our glorious leader, and inferring that I am the one who is not paying attention to what is going on i.e. asleep) is not the best or most effective way of presenting an argument nor proving me or anyone else who shares my beliefs wrong.

edit on 16-11-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: addendum

edit on 16-11-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

I see the 'knee-jerk-response-flingers' are at it again.

1. His observable public behaviors and pronouncements PLUS
2. His known history PLUS
3. current and former staff members

Are MORE THAN SUFFICIENT

to affirm that

he IS a chronic and serious level narcissist. Just look at his behaviors and pronouncements and the DSM IV

DITTO the pathological liar bit.

Sounds like you are the one deficient in understanding Marxism in this century.

. . . and particularly the marriage of bastardized Marxism with bastardized monopolistic capitalism as their chosen structure of the NWO global government.

But, hey,

who am I to challenge an agent of the O to learn something; to wake-up;

or to prepare themselves to be exterminated by the ones they adore . . . as all tyrants have done throughout history with their early supporters . . . once their power is secured. The KNOW that they CANNOT AFFORD to have such traitorous and unthinking folks put their new regime to risk by remaining a part of it, or even by remaining alive.

BTW, if you can't detect I'm a PhD in clinical psychology from what I have written all these years, then I question whether you can detect much of anything about anything you read on the net.

But by all means, carry on.

I wouldn't want you to miss out on any gold stars of direct deposits or whatever from the Destroyer in Chief and his minions.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

NOW NOW.

The O agents are merely following the example of their spiteful, vengeful, mean-spirited Destroyer-in-Chief boss and model when they engage in personal attacks rather than deal with the message . . . all the easier given that they can't deal with the truth very adequately anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join