It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Sabotage on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It appears that Iran had accepted the U.S. draft proposal which was thwarted at the last minute and rewritten..

It seems a bit odd to me, being told constantly that Iran is the bad guy, but when Iran makes an agreement someone is always there to say it wasn't good enough so they can continue to make Iran look like the bad guy...

No amount of spinning can change what happened within 5+1 in Geneva from 6PM Thursday to 545 PM Saturday.But it can further erode confidence

— Javad Zarif (@JZarif) November 11, 2013

Mr.Secretary, was it Iran that gutted over half of US draft Thursday night? and publicly commented against it Friday morning?

No, it was France.

Zarif was contradicting Secretary of State Kerry, who after the talks ended said that the P5+1, including the United States and France, were in agreement and that it was Iran who scuttled the negotiations.

Russia’s Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, doesn’t agree, and his account tallies with Zarif’s. Reports the Associated Press:

Russia’s foreign minister says Iran had accepted a U.S.-draft proposal on a nuclear deal, but last-minute amendments blocked an accord last week in Geneva. Sergey Lavrov’s account fits with comments from Iran and world powers.

www.thenation.com...

It's looking more and more like the west is desperate to have an enemy, at any cost. I wonder if the talks next week in Geneva will fail so Iran can be blamed and made to look like the bad guy again!

At least we know who Israel owns...they went shopping til they found someone to agree to change the deal just the way Israel wanted it... hmmm...

Why is it so difficult to do anything other than everything Israel wants?

edit on 15-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Dear OpionatedB,

I actually applauded the French on this move. From what I've heard, the West would end some of the sanctions on Iran, in exchange Iran would promise to stop their weapons program, but not allow inspections on demand at their two most controversial sites.

France said, this is insanely one-sided and we'll have nothing to do with it.

If you have additional information I'd be glad to hear of it. It's really hard to get the true picture.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

What weapons programme? The only ones pushing the Iranian weapons programme with any zeal are the Israelis, and of course their lapdogs in the western governmemnts, yet are unable to provide any proof of one. In this case, the deal was scuppered by someone from outside of the negotiating team, at Israels insistence at the last minute.

As Israel are NOT members of the negotiating team, are NOT signatories of the NNPT and have zero credibility when it comes to matters of nuclear weapons and proliferation, they should be told in no uncertain terms to STFU.

It should be clear to anyone who has been paying attention for the last couple of decades or more, that the whole "Iranian nuclear" problem is a fiction, perpetrated by Israel. What they want is ALL real or potential opposition to them removed, wherever that may be, and they want the rest of us to do it for them, at our expense in money and blood of our citizens. Nothing less will be acceptable.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There are no evidences what so ever about the Iranian (weaponized nuclear activities), research perhaps but production NO. They don’t need any nuclear weapon devices to improve their position in international arena.

This is all about the insane jealousy of Israel losing and falling from their political dominance over the entire planet, since they’ve lost their credibility and not invited to negotiations party charging Frenchs instead.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

charles1952

Dear OpionatedB,

I actually applauded the French on this move. From what I've heard, the West would end some of the sanctions on Iran, in exchange Iran would promise to stop their weapons program, but not allow inspections on demand at their two most controversial sites.

France said, this is insanely one-sided and we'll have nothing to do with it.

If you have additional information I'd be glad to hear of it. It's really hard to get the true picture.

With respect,
Charles1952

The " weapons program " is propaganda.
The Iranians are after nuclear power.

Even if they did have a nuclear weapons program they wouldn't be a danger to anyone.
They'd never be able to use it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The French backing away from something.

Who would have thought ?

I imagine they got some incentive from the Obama administration to nullify the deal. There's always incentives.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

If it was all about supplying their people with a reliable electricity supply, the Iranians could've done that a hundred times over by building oil and coal power stations. Or even solar, wind power. Cheap, dependable.

Even if they bought into the idea of nuclear generated electricity, why have the Iranians constructed tens of thousands of centrifuges inside a purpose built underground facility when the major powers have offered them atomic fuel for peanuts? Why would they need to make plutonium?

I'm sorry. But this was indeed a sucker deal.

Honestly. Some of you are sleepwalking to disaster.

The only thing they want is the Bomb.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

Look at this BiBi signed onto ATS and goes bye the handle LeBombDiggity!!!!

Iran from what I understand chose nuclear so that they could transfer there power generation from burning fuels to selling fuels on the open market, becoming a mass exporter once again. Iran powers 97% of its country with oil and gas and with the completion of there reactors will be able to switch off many of those dirty polluting plants.

This in turn will bring domestic use of fossil fuels down spurring forth an economic windfall for the nation, in addition to creating power the are also close to completion on a research reactor to develop nuclear isotopes. Iran will if left alone I feel attack no one but become economically strong and a bastion of strength in the middle east.

In doing so they are going to piss off many power brokers as they will not need to buy fuel from Amerika or Russia since they develop there own, there are only so many Isotope reactors in the world and that market is highly valuable in the billions if I am correct. Iran cutting out the other countries has to ruffle some feathers when for the longest time there were very few people producing and selling products in this industry.

So I dunno next time you and BiBi if your not him have a coffee while spreading propaganda tell him its almost game set match to his lies the world has seen through the BS and is on the road to useful discussion with or without the worlds biggest terrorist.....

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well the French Headquartered MeK could not agree to those terms they want to run Iran. Don't forget the password from Siemens Controllers was Leaked from a Siemens in France. That allowed STUXnet to hack all those Centrifuges and destroy them. And Iran only wants Nuclear Power. Hell the UK and US built the damn things back in the day. And the US and UK offered to build new ones if they can shut down the one they built because it can be used to produce weapons. But Iran does not want to give up the one they have.

So it is all parties who are playing games. And MeK is tied to the Republican party in the US. So yes it is all countries playing games. Including Russia who is updating the Nuclear Power Plant. Hell France is so twisted the were building the Nuclear Power Plant in Libya before they decide to take out Qudaffi. John McCain wanted to arm him with new USDOD arms deals. So it is a can of worms where you have no idea what is going on. Hell the people in the middle of all this crap have no idea what is going on.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
false jews (Zhionists) first write their scenarios in the name of Nostradamus and then make their plans one by one.

Persia will conquer Turkey and France then making WW3 and ...... and such nonsenses !!!

they say that sep 11 was predicted too ! and again the fire in London !!

I just say that these are all their plans and this is not a conspiracy theory it is more vivid than just a theory !!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
There seems to be a big question over what Iran is doing with it's nuclear program. As far as I know, there's no proof either way. As for evidence pointing one way or the other, it seems to be this:

1.) Iran is not interested in a nuclear weapon because it's leaders say so.

2.) Iran is interested in nuclear weapons because it refuses to allow inspection of the sites most likely connected to a weapons program, it has a long history of being in violation of the nuclear treat they signed, and they lied about not working on a weapons program at the turn of the century.

Here's something from PBS, not generally considered to be right-wing or Zionist, about two months ago:

HARI SREENIVASAN: In an op-ed the Iranian president wrote in the Washington Post, they said their pursuit of nuclear is for energy interests only, does the country have an infrastructure to take this in?

DAVID ALBRIGHT: Certainly Iran has a legitimate reason to pursue nuclear power and they bought a nuclear power reactor from Russia in order to produce electricity for civilian use. The question is, why do they need all these other facilities that enrich uranium, a reactor that really looks more designed to make plutonium than to do anything else- and plutonium again is a nuclear explosive material that can be used to make the bomb. So there's a lot of questions, there’s also a lot of evidence that Iran did seek nuclear weapons.

The U.S. intelligence community, judged with high confidence that prior to 2004, Iran had a nuclear weapons program. That assessment is shared by our closest allies Britain, France and Germany and also Israel, the International Atomic Energy Agency has additional evidence suggesting that Iran's work on nuclear weapons continued after 2003, so, there's evidence that Iran has worked a great deal on nuclear weapons and that – when it says it never did, it’s simply not telling the truth. And so there is a lot of suspicion that they will try to do so again in the future.

www.pbs.org...

So, proof? No. But much more reason to believe they're going after nuclear weapons than to believe they just want power.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

France's president is just an Israeli installed puppet ready to please his masters at any given time.Zionists want the nuclear talks to be delayed as long as possible and I am sure they will use different tactics in upcoming negotiations to delay the process and apply new sanctions at the same time.

top topics

join