It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is super typhoon Haiyan that devastated the Phillipines anaother HAARP attack?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

With its reactor of course...

I mean really!

If I recall, you can hear the diesel generators a mile away when they're running at full power.

They must throw snow at this reactor to keep it cool!

Lordy knows what they do if there's no snow!
edit on 15-11-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

alienreality

...they would also rely heavily on that fact that normal people will never believe it, because no one is that bad in the world right?

Heck, I don't believe it, but in my case it's because physics doesn't quite work that way.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

With its reactor of course...

I mean really!

shh! They keep the reactor underground, with the secret superconducting antenna array. The one on the surface is just for show!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Bedlam

alienreality

...they would also rely heavily on that fact that normal people will never believe it, because no one is that bad in the world right?

Heck, I don't believe it, but in my case it's because physics doesn't quite work that way.

Lol, the people that submitted the patents for haarp would disagree with you..

You cant shape physics to fit in with whatever the company line is either.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

alienreality

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Now we have poopstacking posts!
Poopastupidity reigns in this thread!
HAARP (If it is a weather weapon) would only be used in this way against either a millitary or an economic foe. Makes no sense whatsover to use against a long time strategic friend.

You just have no clue what corruption will do to some people..
If a certain group of powerful and affiliated people wanted to conduct these global scale looting operations, they would also rely heavily on that fact that normal people will never believe it, because no one is that bad in the world right?

You are literally dripping with denial, but that is a good thing in a way, because it shows that you are not like those people..
edit on 15-11-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

Dont waste your time deluding yourself. Im not niave nor do I think that technologies dont get exploited to futher an agenda. But what you are suggesting in the case is downright pathetic to be honest. Practicalities abound!

Sorry to dampen your misguided and niave belief in this case but what you suggest is way outside the realms of reality!

be PoopHarrpy
edit on 15-11-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

alienreality

Bedlam

alienreality

Which patents would those be? Point out a few. We'll wait.

eta: Not that patents necessarily correspond to reality. But I suspect you're going to post that crap list of Begich's. It's pretty weak.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Bedlam

alienreality

Bedlam

alienreality

Which patents would those be? Point out a few. We'll wait.

Nope, this has been in the public domain now for years, and even if I was to supply you with links and documents you would still laugh and keep your head in the sand.. Also, what I have been suggesting does not mean I believe it is happening, I'm just saying the possibility exists..

You would be the last person I would waste time on trying to educate. /end of discussion

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

alienreality
Nope, this has been in the public domain now for years, and even if I was to supply you with links and documents you would still laugh and keep your head in the sand.

Heh.

Yep, you had that list from Begich's book, didn't you?

I especially like the "HAARP patent" titled "Nuclear sized explosions without radiation" yep, that's a doozy, exposes HAARP all the way.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

So in other words, Bedlam is correct and you are referring to the Begich patents.

Completely unrelated to HAARP, except it has a few similar components.

That's like saying an internal combustion engine is the same as a gun, because both create explosions.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the post OP. I wouldn't be surprised either. Fits with in with the constant oppression and endtimes script.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
No, it's not "another" HAARP attack, because there's never been a previous HAARP attack... ever.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Nevermind
edit on 15-11-2013 by GrandHerecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i would be interested as to how a "ionospheric heater"
has NO effect on weather?

xp

edit on 15/11/13 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

This may help...

The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather.
Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere.

www.cesc.net...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

XPLodER

xp

Well, that would be because the ionosphere is basically a fair vacuum. It's not where you see clouds drifting about. It's that bit way on top.

Next, you have to look at the energetics of the thing. HAARP, doing its dead level best, can put about 3.2MW out of the antenna field. That's not a real useful mode in most cases, and what you really get peaks out at about half that.

That's a lot on the scale of heating up hot dogs. It's not so much when you're talking about volumes of air. You'd have to run the array about a million hours at full power to equal the energy expended in one thunderstorm.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Relax,

Without a 110% proof positive undeniable absolutely amount of evidence you are just urinating in the wind.

Everybody here is an expert.
Everybody here knows exactly what the DOD's intentions are, the government is so wonderful and they always tell the truth.

Nobody knows sh$/. That is why it is a top secret installation.

They have a wonderful website to spoon feed you exactly why they spend millions if not billions of dollars. Because you know after 30(or however many years) of research we still don't know how to communicate with deep sea submarines.

Ok, i'm done with the sarcasm.

It seems that there is a problem with the "experts" around here.

For a really long time everybody laughed and said, "well how do they steer it?", it turns out that radio waves can be directed as explained by our wonderful ATS brother PianoPraze. I also have done some research on the array, more than most here.

After all,

HAARP IS A FREQUENCY GENERATOR. (caps not intended to you Op)...EVERYTHING OPERATES AT A CERTAIN FREQUENCY.

We expect that our government is telling us exectly what frequency they are operating at. Well now isnt that nice, we know our gov't has the truth and our best interest at heart. They would never try to do anything that would either hurt or save a populace.

Seriously op, you need some evidence, and try not to make it a shi!!y Youtube video. Our polite and loving ATS crowd loves to flex their awesome "expert brain muscle".

Don't take the rude haters to heart. After all who has time for real research when they jump from thread to thread ridiculing others for their ideas on a conspiracy website.

Keep researching.

Although I have no idea if HAARP was used, i'm going to star and flag you for taking the time to consider a conspiracy on a conspiracy website.

edit on 16-11-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

liejunkie01
Relax,

Without a 110% proof positive undeniable absolutely amount of evidence you are just urinating in the wind.

Everybody here is an expert.
Everybody here knows exactly what the DOD's intentions are, the government is so wonderful and they always tell the truth.

Nobody knows sh$/. That is why it is a top secret installation.

Not really. It's not top secret at all. That's why you used to have dozens of post grads running research out of there. Published research. There's a ton of it.

They have a wonderful website to spoon feed you exactly why they spend millions if not billions of dollars. Because you know after 30(or however many years) of research we still don't know how to communicate with deep sea submarines.

Sure we do. But that wasn't the point of HAARP, even if you could sometimes do that if the space weather was just right.

Ok, i'm done with the sarcasm.

It seems that there is a problem with the "experts" around here.

For a really long time everybody laughed and said, "well how do they steer it?", it turns out that radio waves can be directed as explained by our wonderful ATS brother PianoPraze. I also have done some research on the array, more than most here.

I think pretty much any real discussion of HAARP on ATS includes at least one comment from myself or Phage about it being a steered beam array.

After all,

HAARP IS A FREQUENCY GENERATOR. (caps not intended to you Op)...EVERYTHING OPERATES AT A CERTAIN FREQUENCY.

Not at all. Typical new age pap.

HAARP is a HF radio transmitter with a steered beam array antenna field. It has an output range from about 2.8 to 10MHz. You can get just a squeak higher frequency in certain modes, but it's getting pretty inefficient over 10MHz.

Everything does not "operate at a certain frequency". The comment doesn't even make sense. Frequency means how often something happens in a unit of time. Nothing more. It's not a tangible. It's an attribute. I can't heave a bucket of 3GHz at you, for instance.

We expect that our government is telling us exectly what frequency they are operating at.

To know what frequency the government operates at begs the question of whether the government operates at all. If you accept that it does, then the frequency of American government would be about .0045 governments/year.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Everything does not "operate at a certain frequency". The comment doesn't even make sense. Frequency means how often something happens in a unit of time.

Everything vibrates
This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves and vibrates - everything is vibrating at one speed or another. Nothing rests. Everything you see around you is vibrating at one frequency or another and so are you.

www.one-mind-one-energy.com...

I am in no way trying to be rude, but thank you for proving my point about the expert thing.

I have had many a discussions about steering haarp.

Many with Phage to be precise.

I even authored a thread titled "is this how they aim(or steer) haarp.

Phage came in and offered his researched opinion.

I use to get into this subject pretty heavy. I do not claim to be an expert, but I gave put in way more time than some guy on his computer clicking on the first link Google offers.

Thank you for your response to my post.

I am in no way trying to be hostile with this post. I am on a new anti-az$hole campaign around here...lol

I'm just tired of people thinking they have a PHD in everything after using Google for two minutes.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Just got out of bed to let you know I wasn't calling you an A-hole.

I just wanted to clarify that.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

liejunkie01
reply to post by Bedlam

Everything does not "operate at a certain frequency". The comment doesn't even make sense. Frequency means how often something happens in a unit of time.

Everything vibrates
This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves and vibrates - everything is vibrating at one speed or another. Nothing rests. Everything you see around you is vibrating at one frequency or another and so are you.

www.one-mind-one-energy.com...

I am in no way trying to be rude, but thank you for proving my point about the expert thing.

Pardon me if I don't take "one mind one energy"s "law of vibration" as being physics canon. Perhaps you might try again, with a legitimate physics reference that verifies your belief. I agree, "the law of vibration" is a typical New Age/Theosophy statement. It is not, however, borne out in literal fact.

I have had many a discussions about steering haarp.

Many with Phage to be precise.

I even authored a thread titled "is this how they aim(or steer) haarp.

Phage came in and offered his researched opinion.

Perhaps you can point out (with a link, if possible) to a statement by either Phage or myself that was incorrect with regard as to how HAARP's output is steered. I don't recall seeing your thread, but there are so many of them on HAARP.

I use to get into this subject pretty heavy. I do not claim to be an expert, but I gave put in way more time than some guy on his computer clicking on the first link Google offers.

So have I.

I'm just tired of people thinking they have a PHD in everything after using Google for two minutes.

I think you might find I know more about the place than you can get from Google in two minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join