It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need Your Help! Solar Nuclear Quantum Entanglement Force Array and Free Energy Reciever Co. Works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Basically, Lets do this!

Here is my thesis:

There is a necessity for the combination of quantum entanglement research, quantum communications research, non spacial quantum eigenstate alteration research, non spacial transmission research, plasmatic conductors, inductors, insulators, and other electrical technologies research, solar temperature sustainability research, nuclear efficiency research, alternative electro-thermo research, and solar probe research. Without this, "free energy" is more than a lifetime away. With a collaborative effort, the International Space Station could possibly become the world's Solar Entanglement Energy Distributor.

We need to break down the mechanics in layman's terms for the basics, explanations of fundamental physics, explanations of safety, uses, instructions, and external resources for further study.

i am currently researching Walmart, Target, Home Depot, eBay, and Amazon.com sources of materials easily availabe to use as SEED receiver stations.

If you want to help and have time, post questions, explanations, or take even take your own leadership.

I am using this thread as the workspace for the collaboration.

I'll be checking it regularly, and I have AD'hD so expect alot of tangents, Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

ChefSlug
Basically, Lets do this!

Here is my thesis:

There is a necessity for the combination of quantum entanglement research, quantum communications research, non spacial quantum eigenstate alteration research, non spacial transmission research, plasmatic conductors, inductors, insulators, and other electrical technologies research, solar temperature sustainability research, nuclear efficiency research, alternative electro-thermo research, and solar probe research. Without this, "free energy" is more than a lifetime away. With a collaborative effort, the International Space Station could possibly become the world's Solar Entanglement Energy Distributor.

We need to break down the mechanics in layman's terms for the basics, explanations of fundamental physics, explanations of safety, uses, instructions, and external resources for further study.

i am currently researching Walmart, Target, Home Depot, eBay, and Amazon.com sources of materials easily availabe to use as SEED receiver stations.

If you want to help and have time, post questions, explanations, or take even take your own leadership.

I am using this thread as the workspace for the collaboration.

I'll be checking it regularly, and I have AD'hD so expect alot of tangents, Thanks in advance!

Well i am not an engineer or anything but would help in every way I possibly can if it will help along free energy for everyone.

Waiting for what I can do to help the cause.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thanks Bot!

The end goal is a solar probe that the news can explain, a power receiving station that a DIYer can build himself, and an instruction manual for his wife to tell him he did it wrong.

Can you get awareness and people who want to understand a research topic organized if they post here?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
blogs.scientificamerican.com...

This experiment demonstrates that there is two major quantum properties being exerted here. Quantum velocity, or the speed of movement between subatomic particles and quantum position, or the physical configuration and placement of the particles at any given time.

The solar probe needs to have measurements taken of position of entangled particles that are predictable so that when the velocities of the entangled particles in the receiver station are measured, they view as accelerating and with motion comes heat dissipation.

There is no guarantee of non malfunction of the quantum sender probe, so entangling particles by association is necessary.

What building materials do we have that are hot enough to place INSIDE the sun?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
www.livescience.com...

This proves we can sustain the heat of the sun. We just have to turn a sphere containment into a buble containment.

Solar Probe:

THe outer hull will be massive containing a plasmatic "outer core" structural shell and inverse thermal energetic liquid buffer.

The heat dissipation of the shell inward should be used directly as heat in an complete energy loop to make electricty as efficient as possible using basic energetic forces as engines.

Receiver:

Probably better to create tranceivers using similar energy sources, geo-thermal energy research needed.

Sensory Development next.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
physicsworld.com...

Looks like the measurements will be taken with this.

Predictive decay patterns causing quantum foresight research needed.

This is about predicting one value and causing an assiociated value to be it's inverse,

The slower we get decay on the sun, the faster we should be ale o cause it here.

www.uk-lmc.co.uk

Looks good for private manufacturing of imense parts into miniture ones.

I guess we have to break it down to smallest understood change to prove it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
www.sciencedirect.com...

We can entangle full hydrogen atoms, giving us free heat and fusion as a chain reaction on Earth.

I'm hoping we can get a receiver station down to the size of a car engine, it's late and I'm running out of gas.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
en.ria.ru...

We are not at this stage, please recycle.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

If you want to get paid, please purchase stars and trade them for vouchers.

$800 Million for one building.

Let's try to put together a better business plan then that.

I like incorporating new technologies to the project but only proven technologies, this has to be feasible.

Spider Commander says "Make them Know!"

Also, yes it's just a signature... there is no myATS Mobile App... YET

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
starwars.wikia.com...

I like the indentation for artificial seasonality and internal predictable motion.

We need water in it to get hot and cold and move predictably.

cosmicsensorium.com...

Hydrogen is cultivated for water production, kinetic energy capture, and fuel.

www.scientificamerican.com...

www.instructables.com...

That will give us pressure differentials to work with for inner structural density and inverse thermals.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
www.zmescience.com...

This proves that entanglement can occur over long distances.

The next step here is to maintain an entangled state for the longest period of time.

What we need to do is find the break even point with quantum entanglement.

We can propagate entanglement within spacially associated particles, so placing particles near each other that are entangled with particles some non spacially referenced distance away, entnglement will spread to similar molecules within two subgroups that will be entangled. I'm guessing this is the basis for NIF having the highest efficiency of nuclear fusion of hydrogen atoms, by simulating a true stellar environment. Simply Stellar.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The promising technology here is the entangled vibrations of diamonds.

The bigger we make these diamonds the more likely we will hit the break even point and have permanently entangled diamonds. I wonder if density has anything to do with it.

physicsworld.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As for the transceivers...

It will work with light energy being changed into colors by temperature of thermochromic compounds then interacting with non linear optic crystals to produce a static environment of entanglement for a structural lattice of diamond filaments designed specifically for the power output needs, or something like that.

It needs

Diamond lattice

Barium Borate Oxide

Lithium Borate Oxide

Cuprous mercury iodide

Silver mercury iodide

Mercury(II) iodide

Bis(dimethylammonium) tetrachloronickelate

Bis(diethylammonium) tetrachlorocuprate

Nickel sulfate

Chromium(III) oxide:aluminium(III) oxide

Vanadium dioxide

Strontium Aluminate

Petrolatum

and Neodynium

You can leave a few thermochromic compounds out for color sake but the outer shell has to be lithium barium borate in a specific shape, the shape is the question.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.physicscentral.com...

An excellent abstract of a successful experiment. In this experiment a laser was split in half and pumped into two diamonds. This caused entanglement for approx .7 nanoseconds. Then it was verified by as second pump of vibrational energy at .35 nanoseconds in and the increase of energy of one diamond was sent to the second.

This plays an important part in entangled energy. The entanglement was in question of producing red-shifted energy in excess. Red shifted light has a longer wavelength then blue shifted light and holds internal information stable for longer.

I contacted Professor Ewart of Oxford's Quantum Entanglement Physics Department. He is ahead of the game in researching quantum entanglement by a year at least, and he needs to contact eigenstate harmonic resonant energy expert and that bridge will give us true free energy. They have it down to a science at Yale's Institute of Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering. Help me by making sure these experts collaborate:

Professor Ewart Professor of Physics and Quantum Information

[email protected]

&

Frederick William Beinecke Professor of Engineering and Applied Physics

[email protected]

I sent:

Dear Professor,

I have a background in French cooking from the Culinary Institute of America as well as a Photonics backround from Camden County College. I have been interested in your entanglement research regarding red-shifts of light emissions from room temperature diamond lattices.

To my best understanding you have achieved 85% entangled states from diamonds observed and measured at room temperature for approx .7 nanoseconds; then, you have verified entangled states by inducing red-shifts from one diamond to the other and vibrations occur at .35 nanoseconds.

This is incredible. A true spark of life in energy management. The basic implications are already being investigated for uses in quantum information storage to quantum energy communications. I have a question about feasibility of creating non-spacial closed energy systems for transference of power. We have proved that with no changes in environmental states we can entangle two diamonds to perfection and then use one to transmit eigen-state energy to the second. With this discovery, has research started to utilize technologies to allow for energy transference? The realisitic uses and implications seem Atlantean in nature, using a diamond crystal to power devices. My research now is with polythermochromics, non-linear optic crystals, and harmonic resonance patterns for energy development. I have just started, for my end thesis I would like to provide a real solution to energy non-spacial energy transference. I use an online forum and message board in the interest of keeping my research transparent and accessible in all conditions. Do you have any good reference material for energy manipulation of eigen-states into electricity? This could be the answer the world is waiting for, and flubber research isn't flying in the scientific community.

Written as I sit in rush-hour traffic;

Thank you,

Chef Matt PhD Epicurean Studies CIA

Show your support of their collaboration by sending your own message.... PLEASE!

top topics

join