It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Shadow People?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
hello, my name is Jen, and i have a pretty big problem. im not sure if its what you call "shadow people" or an actual demon but something is after my roommate and im a very strong believer in god and the prayers just arent simply working anymore..

let me just put it this way, this girl has been in 4 roll overs, shes not a bad driver and they all happen on flat straight roads, i was looking at the pictures from the accidents and it seems only where she is sitting is completely caved in, in one of the frames it looks like there is actually something sitting right next to her in the car before it flipped.

i believe in ghosts and alot of other things that are i guess unexplainable, but the feelings i get at our apartment are like nothing i have ever felt before,

i see these shadow creatures but they arent creatures, it looks like a small cat maybe? and its not in pictures i see it out of the corner of my eye.

Skyler also see's them but she says she has always seen them..

shes had a kind of rough up bringing i guess, and i keep having dreams where im sitting on the floor and shes sitting on one of our bar stools with a razor just slitting her wrists intensively, but when i look at her in my dreams its her physical body doing it but her eyes look evil...like filled with hatred and ive had this same dream at least 3 times a week.

if i could figure out this site enough to put the pictures on there i would but im new here and im desperate for awnsers because i have a 1 yr old daughter and i dont want what ever this is to start to follow her..

i feel like its noticed me. maybe because ive tried to bless the house multiple times. it goes away but it always comes back and worse.

like i said i dont know if this is a "shadow Person" but if anybody knows anything that will help me with this PLEASE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

i feel like something big is going to happen soon
i feel like this needs to end or skys life might...

email me if you could
[email protected]

in the subject write SHADOW PEOPLE so i know its not junk mail

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CindyPants

My experience with the shadow people was not good at all. I had been able to see them since i was a little kid. Then one day i tried to cast a circle and I think that I did it wrong because I got one of the shadow people interested in me. It started waking me up at night throwing stuff in my room. then it started actually touching me it would scratch me and push me it followed me to school and would open my locker and stuff. but it kept getting braver and started attacking me scaring me and stuff and leaving deep flesh and mental wounds. Then i started attacking my brother and my mother and i cast another circle and trapped it in a mirror.
So in conclusion i have found no good in any of them. I did some research and found out that they came from an order of demons in which they are the strongest. they do not harm all the time but they do mischevious things and if one gets interested in you beware. I still have the scars from my encounter

<< 1  2   >>

join