It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy can save Japan from Fukushima nuclear disaster!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"WoW"! This is the name of the Tool developed by Italian Research Team of the LENA (Laboratorio Energia Nucleare Applicata) at the University of Pavia in Italy directed by Andrea Salvini and the scientific support by Professor Massimo Oddone. A breakthrough in these kind of researches.
They have discovered The tool that cleans radioactive water. And experts says: "There is no comparable technology and Unlimited Perspectives".

"We were not interested in technology of distillation, but the result is actually incredible. We confirm decontamination factors never achieved by any technology! "
www.ilgiorno.it...

We simulated a solution far more radioactive than the Japanese nuclear plant . The values ​​have remained stable for the forty days of testing. The water that comes out is decontaminated than 7,500 times, so in full respect of the formulas discharge of nuclear plants. If negotiations with Japan went to fruition once again would put Italy in the front row for the great discoveries.

[...] "The solution used contained a high concentration of Caesium-137, the same radioactive element in Fukushima, to see how they were able to shoot it down. The radioactivity has remained concentrated in a couple of liters in the machine, on a treated volume of 10 thousand. And radioactive waste were to the state of liquid concentrate. This, for disposal, it is very important. "

edit on 14-11-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
But.. where are the rocks arken.?

In all seriousness.. anything they can do now to help with this catastrophe is a blessing.. unless of.course its to late already
edit on 14/11/13 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Very interesting, the problem is scaling it up to a large enough scale and making it a in the field applicable form of this process.
Common sense would have had these types of discoverys being funded by major business and government but we do not live in a common sense world, great find and thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Misterlondon
But.. where are the rocks arken.?

In all seriousness.. anything they can do now to help with this catastrophe is a blessing.. unless of.course its to late already
edit on 14/11/13 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

I hope too...
But sadly I'm with you.... "if it isn't too late".

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Mother necessity,

The reason most of the problems that cross my path here never worry me much unless they are right on me, 6 Billion people create a lot of problems but they also represent a lot of man and brain power.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What pisses me off is that humanity always deals with consequences, not causes, and that makes us stupid as a whole.
I fear we're at the peak of evolution, that we can't go further anymore.

On the other hand, these are great news

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by Arken

What pisses me off is that humanity always deals with consequences, not causes, and that makes us stupid as a whole.

In order for our species to progress, we must shed that habit which brings consequences in order to gain the wisdom to live in a world where we address the cause.

We are far too superficial and egocentric to see beyond the consequence that we are willing to live with, even though we already know the cause.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Doesn't intrnational law according to a peace treaty bar these two countries
from becoming allies again ? Next thing you know, Germany will be trying
to blitz Fukushima.

I smell a radio active rat !
edit on 14-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sounds like someone may have discovered how to reverse the irreversible. This is good news. I'm not clear on the outcome (what they have to dispose of in the end), but it sounds like they have thought through this. Now let us see them apply it without taking a decade to get through red tape - how much would they have to make, who will fund it, and how/who will they apply it to an untamed ocean?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Send em in. ASAP.

Give them a chance to prove it.

Three

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Arken
They have discovered The tool that cleans radioactive water.

Yay!
Miracle cure!

Arken
[...] "The solution used contained a high concentration of Caesium-137

Oh wait.
Firstly, its been known since forever that distilling water is good at removing radioactive contaminants from water. Its one of your basic ideas in your decontamination toolkit. Probably most "preppers" know that already.
What those Italians have done is not so much invent or discover a new idea, but it seems they've taken an old idea and made a better one. A better distiller that the other ones.

But even then, distillation doesnt solve all the problems. Although the Italians were clever enough to cheat and use Caesium, which distills out nicely, several other radioactive contaminants are not removed using distillation.
Tritium is the perfect example. Tritium is a radioactive isotope of Hydrogen. Hydrogen as in water Hydrogen. It doesnt distill out at all.

top topics

join