It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If it's of any interest, my sister and I have a rare brain dysfunction called Low Latent Inhibition (LLI) and also high IQs at the same time XD

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

rainprincess64

If it's of any interest, my sister and I have a rare brain dysfunction called Low Latent Inhibition (LLI) and also high IQs at the same time XD

You just solved a life-long mystery for me! I didn't know it had a name, but my daughter also has it!

When I first started oil painting I told the teacher there was something wrong with her picture, but couldn't say what- it just didn't feel right. It took her quite a bit of time to figure it out, but one of the trees didn't have the corresponding shadow. She asked me to 'critique' the others paintings displayed in the art studio, & for each one that didn't 'feel' right, there was something wrong- like light coming from two different directions.

As a seamstress, this ability has been a plus...but as a person, it can be rather annoying; like when you notice a skirt isn't hemmed evenly.

I wouldn't necessarily consider it a brain disorder; maybe the people without this ability are the ones with the disorder!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

It's a recent discovery of my own. I was misdiagnosed with a learning disorder as a kid. I always knew something was "odd" about me as far as how I'm wired goes, and then when I read about this it all fell into place (literally explained everything, even the weirdest stuff about me). Glad to hear my mentioning this helped you out

edit on 11/16/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So are you saying here this is a Alien Trait?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I do think it's very possible that some 'aliens' are really us (earthlings) from the future.
But as for the android thing with a human mind ... I don't know.
But future stuff ... yeah ... could be .... )

Look at Politicians today and tell me they couldn't be android plants from the future.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Not necessarily, although it is entirely possible ha ha.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
So are you saying here this is a Alien Trait?

I prefer to think of myself as 'foreign' .....

Nugget

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

I doubt you have Alien trait in you, as I think it be something you would know for sure

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
I have began to suspect something that was in the back of my mind but couldnt really articulate it in thought. Suddenly today it hit me that:

Aliens are androids from the future which carry human consciousness.

I don't want to state the obvious, but they wouldn't be alien. Alien, by definition, means "isn't from here".
edit on 16-11-2013 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well may be I do know it but am just not saying it
That and there are other people who have it but may not be alien abductees. One memory that sticks out to me however is that when I was in this one dark place with "weird looking doctors" who looked like the reptilian amphibian aliens, they kept saying to me that there's something in my biology they want... alien abduction recall can be a complicated thing. I'm not 100% sure what they mean by that, although I suspect as I said in my RH negative thread that aliens look for a specific type of immune system.... a new idea of mine is that may be they look for a specific type of neurological wiring (is thought that alien abductees have a higher IQ or are more prone to abstract thinking, although I tend to have my skepticism on the IQ part).

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I have scepticism on the IQ part as well...do you know how many times I have read posters saying this kind of thing. Oh please you will need to do better than this to convince me you interactions with Aliens are more than a fantasy. Sorry for the tone, but you offering nothing more to the table.

when I was in this one dark place with "weird looking doctors" who looked like the reptilian amphibian aliens, they kept saying to me that there's something in my biology they want...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

No I understand what you're saying (have read many people saying the same stuff too, so I get your skepticism). I have posted in other threads about some of my experiences and on other websites if you are interested in reading about them. I don't feel like writing about them allover again (or I could PM you it or something), as there's a lot of experiences I could discuss ha ha.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

other websites?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yeah you know, threads I posted on other sites about my experiences.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

links ill look

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Take what you want from these, not really here to prove or disprove myself (don't really care if you think I am contributing to this conversation or not). But since you insist, enjoy:

www.cosmicyou.net...
www.cosmicyou.net...
www.cosmicyou.net...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join