It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

It's all based on 'channeled' material and you know how many people eat that stuff up.

If your so informed about this theory Start adding useful links, instead of the meaningless one liners. I can do boring one liners as well and we can do this indefinitely if you have nothing meaningful to add.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Time is a program IMO and so in a sense some of them are from the future. During one of my ET checkups was asked if I realized this was the past.

However, everything in the testing ground universe, the playpen for spirit children to grow up, and become loving responsible adults, has been going on for eons, time without end, infinity basically. And ETs are part of the middle management and Creator(s) delegates.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ET check ups? You have booked in medical appointments with ET doctor?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

My family, not just myself, have had many sightings and contact, 2 of us have some memories. And they do checkups too. The only thing is, when the checkups are taking place, you haven't a clue if you're still in your bed, being prepped for transfer, because abductions start that way too, and have had memories of them.

Sleeper's information is the closest I've found, and James Gilliland too, he brings in the spiritual element involved.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

I'm actually reading on page 133 of this one currently.

Have shared off and on in many posts.

edit on 14-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Is there anything unusual or unique about you or your kids that would make the ETs interested in ongoing interaction with your family. For example how do you know your kids arnt the result of artificial insemination by ETs? How can you just go through life accepting these incursions like some kind of laboratory experiment.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The whole Orion thing seems to have originated with the channeled Ra Collecive (law of one)
material. The Orions are either computer-minded time travelling aliens / (humans from the future) or tall grays.
Here's a bunch of crap links on the subject:

www.lawofone.info...
www.spiritofra.com...
www.ascensionearth2012.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.alienanthropology.info...
www.scottmandelker.com...

I say crap links, because this crap is everywhere.. and in my opinion it's wrong.
But since you insist.

Now I actually have an opinion on this topic.. but you wanted links enjoy.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That's interesting. There are 2 types of memories, but ET was over the other ones,.

I can't go into all my speculations on my area, have u2u'd it and found that risky.

All I can say is, some areas, had more influx of ww2 paperclip type people than others, and mine also had radio observatory, when it was built was the 3rd in the world.

And so out of that came some of the really unusual dreams. Nazi element, odd memories and looking for a water treatment plant for a number of years, but finding nothing like what I remembered, with the family involved, where we were in danger.

So, there is a paramilitary program as well as something way over their .s.

As for the ET element, that I've seen since childhood but blocked for a number of years, Sleeper gives probably the best information on that, and Dolores Cannon's regressions, some good info there too. People come in, for a number of reasons, usually to help family, and there seems to be always tests on earth, but I always knew this wasn't it, remembered eutopia, wonderful worlds where you never had to use the toilet, no indignities with out bodies, no anger issues, we're plugged into each other, understand each other. My family argued a lot, and to me, why get angry when someone is snapping, they need help, its either they're tired, worn out, a health issue, or something emotionally draining, its not a time for everyone to put their boxing gloves on. I've known that all my life and wanted out.

Now just know its a gift to be here, any chance to nudge someone, to give someone the ability to not blame others but work on overcoming anger, and being peaceful themselves, healing, loving more.

Sharing ideas, for a better world, its not about forcing, everyone is here to grow, but sharing is OK.

So Im not from here, but most aren't really.

I've been very aware the last while, few years, when the experiences started changing from being merely medical to having more clues and the veil lifting a bit, and realizing we have a very good FAMILY waking us up, getting us through.

Aside from sightings of crafts, and ET, even 2 of my children had that, along with communication, have had so much encouragement, just Love shining in, not allowed to get down too far in the dumps, but always to put things into perspective, the energies of others, that are very trying, to have humor, be love and think out of the box.

My grandmother even shared waking with them in her room, and she was paralyzed, then lights out. My mother nearly jumped out of her skin when I showed her pics online, and saw them “in her dreams” often, my brother and a driving partner had missing time while driving semi, or the 5 ton, for the produce market, and the truck was 2 hours a. too. Its generational, for some families, but again, its probably everyone. Most are too caught up in the world around them, whereas the world around is very painful, and unjust. I renounce and denounce it. I spent my teenage years laying awake, after he news, holding candles for all the victims of violence. This world is hellish.

This isn't just me, and its probably all of humanity really. Some remember more, or get glimpses under the veil. They have more awareness of what's happening. Not as programmed.
edit on 14-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

A: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system and planetary entities from other galaxies (solar systems.) It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One… They are available to you through your thought.

These links talk about the high council or Orion and the confederation of planets. Its really quite different to what I was explaining in my OP, and is misleading to say my OP is a repeat of whats in them links.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Aside from sightings of crafts, and ET, even 2 of my children

Are you children Twins, this would tweak my interest if so that mabey your not hallucinating and imagining the ET experiences. I have read a few times that from a genetic vantage point the anomaly of twins has great interest in the area of genetic science experimentation.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"The True Origins"

Aliens:
"Bemudded, grease-grimed and grey were the .s of the hag-women seated around the ash-fires.
, muttering darkly over the rowan omensticks.
Casting spells for the hell-spewed horde,
they sucked fat dripping portions from the stone-heated pots.
Only the poison-speared he-goat,
leader of rituals received choicer portions than they."

Aliens,,

no thnks

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

If we look at the rate at which technology is advancing in areas, of nano technology, alternative power sources, quantum computers, exotic shape shifting intelligent materials, its quite an achievement considering that only a hundred years ago humans were taking their first baby steps from the horse and cart.

Yes, take a look at the rate with which Terrestrial technology advances.

Did you know that steam power was put on the back shelf over 2000 years ago by Caesar? There it languished for about 1700 years, before it was "discovered" again.

In the middle ages; the church suppressed all scientific and technological progress.

Fortunately neither of these lasted, but! Terrestrial technology is approximately 2000 years behind what it should be.

Oh, and by the way; it took y'all nearly every bit of those 2000 years to work yourselves out of the "hole" your leaders put you in.

Technology suppression still goes on today.
Starts when scientists do not review,
When they care neither for me nor you.
The science is there, the Technology is not.
The science is hidden, the technology is naught.

And all from not publishing a review.

edit on 15-11-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

My sister and I both have had a lot of "weird" experiences (she doesn't have past recall of alien abductions and such [I have some]). We are identical twins (our mother is a fraternal twin as well) if that is of any interest to you

edit on 11/15/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Idk about being completely artificial, maybe a mixture of cybernetics involved such as replacing certain organs, or even implants that grants them access to their technology.
To a primitive mind set, it would be like you "Need the Gods Approval". Or would it be like district 9, where you need the DNA to activate such things.

I have been curious about the mixture of technology and biology being possible, even though I can think of it being quite horrific in some ways. Like Synthesis from the crappy Mass Effect 3 ending, or that robin william movie where he is an A.I who want to be human.

Not only that, if they were completely cybernetic or artificial, their reaction time speed would be absolutely insane, that a second would be an eternity to them. Sounds quite boring at the same time though. Not only that, the hazards of space and g-forces would not affect them at all.

I believe at least a type 3 would have perfected such methods. Mixture of quantum, molecular mechanics, biology with cybernetics, with a touch of spirituality into the mix, and responsibility for whatever come their way.

I don't think any artificial intellegence would discard the design of the soul. I think they'd be absolutely interested in such things, cause it would make no sense to them.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Specimen
I don't think any artificial intellegence would discard the design of the soul. I think they'd be absolutely interested in such things, cause it would make no sense to them.

I don't think a machine / artificial intelligence or lifeform could recognize the "soul". That is something that is beyond the reach of non-biological entities. Even IF sad artificial is capable of understand.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Depends on how adaptive the A.I is.
As being an artificial intelligence capable of it own thoughts and freedom, as well as developing it own logic.

If consciousness is another word for soul, then why not?

And if it had a little glimmer of hope of being alive, how should we say like Pinocchio wants "the feeling of being of a real boy".

Or maybe it should feel dumb about such things like normal people.

Especially seeing as how some people think the universe is simulation, or a prison. And some creator created us.

Would that mean we are just as empty as shells like A.I.

What next, organics thinking they are artificial?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

The twins thing at the DNA level is as interesting as the Binary star at the Astronomical level. I would love to see the statistics on mothers who have had ET abduction who have twins, it could reveal something not already known about the Alien abduction phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Specimen
reply to post by tanka418

Depends on how adaptive the A.I is.
As being an artificial intelligence capable of it own thoughts and freedom, as well as developing it own logic.

If consciousness is another word for soul, then why not?

And if it had a little glimmer of hope of being alive, how should we say like Pinocchio wants "the feeling of being of a real boy".

I'm do not think consciousness is the soul. Consciousness is more of an "effect" of the possession of the physical by the spirit or monad.

All that sad; I also don't see any reason that AI couldn't become self-aware. But, it would eternally be ted to the physical, and when the machine stopped so would the consciousness.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

1ofthe9
You might find my 'pet theory' thread very interesting. Particularly the bits where I speculate about the Singularity and poke at the weird intelligence amplification stuff that involved children.

Have a link? I'd like to read it!

Nugget

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

i remember i had that 'jumping experience' during childhood
it felt like time skip, or fast forward in video,
there was blackness between these scenes
sleeping? i dunno.

i remember i walked with family in the night festival
then suddenly jump to a part where i was being chased by a dog in the afternoon time.
between the events was blackness.
this memory always haunted me pre 2013

peace.

edit on 16-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I do think it's very possible that some 'aliens' are really us (earthlings) from the future.
But as for the android thing with a human mind ... I don't know.
But future stuff ... yeah ... could be ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join