Origins of aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have began to suspect something that was in the back of my mind but couldnt really articulate it in thought. Suddenly today it hit me that:

Aliens are androids from the future which carry human consciousness.

If we look at the rate at which technology is advancing in areas, of nano technology, alternative power sources, quantum computers, exotic shape shifting intelligent materials, its quite an achievement considering that only a hundred years ago humans were taking their first baby steps from the horse and cart.

Imagine what super level of technology will be attained in say a thousand years from now. I believe it entirely feasible that human beings in the future will take control of their evolutionary cycle, and rebuild new physical bodies which are much more durable, long lasting and variations therein for different adapatations.

The technology to create different types of bodies for different functions. Does this not explains why people encounter different types of looking Aliens, some of which have uncanny resemblances to human beings of different ethic backgrounds.

The technology will exist to down upload or down load human consicouness into quantum computers, and therefore the human mind will transgress the limitation of a mortal lifetime.

The concept of time for humans of this distant future will be one of a static state of flux, where time is no longer a constraint but only considered for reference purposes, much like we go into a library and do a history search of great chefs, or trains, etc.

Why are they here?

They are here because time is static to them, the past is now and now is the future. They are not burdened by the mortal time infringement placed on us of the past has gone, the present is now, and the future is tommorow.

edit on 14-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
No thread that mentions time travel is complete with a word from the good Dr....

(no, no no, not Who....)

Him...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I think time travel is somehow linked to consciousness. When the technology becomes available to free the human consciousness from the physical body the technology for time travel will automatically also emerge.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You might find my 'pet theory' thread very interesting. Particularly the bits where I speculate about the Singularity and poke at the weird intelligence amplification stuff that involved children.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Maybe some of them.

Also, they wouldn't necessarily need to have human consciousness. We're not that far away from building machines that have their own type of consciousness. In 1,000 years (if we last that long), machines will be on the way to replacing humanity.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If we look at the rate at which technology is advancing in areas, of nano technology, alternative power sources, quantum computers, exotic shape shifting intelligent materials, its quite an achievement considering that only a hundred years ago humans were taking their first baby steps from the horse and cart.

To be honest you shouldn't be so quick to downplay our achievements as a race, the Romans knew of steam power and the ability to utilize it in the form of the engine and also other cultures had achieved the know how to build rails for easier transport in mining etc well before that too.

The Vikings had Ocean fairing ships and made ships as well as we did in the 15th -16th century, the Chinese were sailing the world in their state of the art Junks around the same time and as early as 2nd AD. Knowledge is never lost just forgotten, we are so advanced now for one simple reason... the age of discovery.

I don't believe we need anyone from the future or space for that matter to account for our success, I blame the historians, scientists and great discoverers of the 17th century for our success.... Most of what the discovered was of course just rediscovered knowledge.

That's just my opinion though.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
I think time travel is somehow linked to consciousness. When the technology becomes available to free the human consciousness from the physical body the technology for time travel will automatically also emerge.

This, too. Time and place are intertwined with perception and consciousness. By "amplifying" consciousness, and imagination in particular, it might be possible to shift from one point in spacetime to another more or less instantaneously.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It may be possible to upload a human mind but never the consciousness as that is the soul.
Sit for a moment with no thought and you are still there, even asleep you are still there, the mind is a series of software applications that are based on firmware functions of the neural structure so the software is the self programmed learning of the mind as we grow up and learn to compartmentalise and apply knowledge (Data) and while it may be possible to simulate the mind in a machine the consciousness is something entirely different and the only plausible method I can see is if a living being is turned into a living machine with nanotechnology replacing the cells with nano machines, or extending the mind through a sensory and mental transerrence but would the consciousness actually still exist in that process ?.
Still this is as plausible as my theory that they are from now but may have originated here in alternative realitys or even the past.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Interesting theory. Could be, but why do we have all those other galaxies and universes out there if someone isn't living there? Seems like such a waste to me to just be there for no one to enjoy.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I think we have our limitations I think science will only be able tell use why we can't do some things. Like ever visiting another star besides the sun. Time travel. Traveling at the speed of light.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

sled735
Interesting theory. Could be, but why do we have all those other galaxies and universes out there if someone isn't living there? Seems like such a waste to me to just be there for no one to enjoy.

It's holographic. Just because it's "empty," doesn't mean it's not necessary for it all to exist as a coherent structure. You could also ask, "Why is there so much water in the ocean, when I just need a small bit of water for my boat to float?"

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I tend to think that this depends on your ideas of life, death, and all that's in-between (aka gerontology, the study of aging). There are actually multiple theories as to why we actually age (and in that, why we actually die). Some people seem to believe we age "on a schedule" (which seems to be the main stream view these days) although I completely disagree with that for multiple reasons. Others believe it is due to "wear and tear" done over time to the body. Also, we all know that stress, being unhappy, etc. can have detrimental effects on the body over a longer period of time (thus social aspects also play into how we age). With that being said, I believe there are many factors that come into play with how we age.

Modern medicine and civilization as a whole if you think about it is actually really barbaric in its ways still. Adults and children alike should not have to fear going to the doctor, nor should doctors rely on bright colored bandaids and dum dum suckers to B/S their way into gaining a child's trust (and so the child actually tolerates going to see them). People should not experience "white coat hypertension" (high blood pressure) when they go to see a doctor, as doctors are supposed to represent healing and better health (which is a good thing, no?). Relying on vaccinations, antibiotics and other pharmacy products (which by the way are actually contributing to the fact diseases are getting more and more aggressive with time), surgeries, etc. for treatment is not how things should be if you ask me. Despite what doctors are meant to represent (healing, light, health), with their approach to things (especially in the Western world) they are starting to represent the exact opposite (fear, pain, and sorta health but they may make patients even more sick IMHO).

There are probably at least some extraterrestrials may be "androids" in the sense you talk about (or are perhaps like the ones we see in Transformers (not all however, as I believe there are many types of life forms in the universe). The reason I talked about the process of aging is because I think that the reason why we have the life spans we do, all the diseases we have, etc. here on Earth are mainly due to genetic flaws on our genetic coding, not because of "that's how we're meant to be". I believe that if we start using light-based technologies, as well as start looking more into genetic engineering (and maintenance in that), nanotechnology, biotechnology, change our approach as to how we think of the biological body, life in itself, how we treat each other, etc., we will start truly evolving progressively as a whole.

I believe that time is not a linear thing (never really did). If you think about it, if the universe really does expand and contract like a rubber band as some scientists believe, would it not make sense for "time" to "go with the flow"? Have you not experienced times where time was going exceedingly slow and other times where it just "flies by" (possibly even literally, although this is a long story as to why I say that)? Also, have you ever noticed how time seems to be more "expanding" when we're children (in that, tends to be slower or more "spaced out"), whereas in adulthood it seems to "contract" (in that, is more compact or goes by faster)? I personally had a VERY odd experience as a child happen to me, which I cannot really explain but almost seems like a "jump" so to speak (read here if you're interested in reading about this experience of mine).

Nice thread. S&F for you

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This is a very common theory amoung people who believe in 'orions'. Could be a 100000 people or more who believe elaborate versions of this. You can google it.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Maybe some of them.

Also, they wouldn't necessarily need to have human consciousness. We're not that far away from building machines that have their own type of consciousness. In 1,000 years (if we last that long), machines will be on the way to replacing humanity

This is a concern because lets suppose the machines consciousness replaces humans, and we can speculate how that occurred, never the less if at some evolutionary point the human consciousness became extinct and replaced with the machine consciousness then mabey it explains the interest in their monitoring human progress, to ensure nothing stops that from happening, the replacement of human race by a future android race.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

This is a very common theory amoung people who believe in 'orions'. Could be a 100000 people or more who believe elaborate versions of this. You can google it.

strange if it is common because its the first time I have heard of it. Can you please link some of these common theory links, thankyou.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
I have began to suspect something that was in the back of my mind but couldnt really articulate it in thought. Suddenly today it hit me that:

Imagine what super level of technology will be attained in say a thousand years from now. I believe it entirely feasible that human beings in the future will take control of their evolutionary cycle, and rebuild new physical bodies which are much more durable, long lasting and variations therein for different adapatations.

The technology to create different types of bodies for different functions. Does this not explains why people encounter different types of looking Aliens, some of which have uncanny resemblances to human beings of different ethic backgrounds.

The technology will exist to down upload or down load human consicouness into quantum computers, and therefore the human mind will transgress the limitation of a mortal lifetime.

The concept of time for humans of this distant future will be one of a static state of flux, where time is no longer a constraint but only considered for reference purposes, much like we go into a library and do a history search of great chefs, or trains, etc.

Why are they here?

They are here because time is static to them, the past is now and now is the future. They are not burdened by the mortal time infringement placed on us of the past has gone, the present is now, and the future is tommorow.

edit on 14-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

This is an interesting thought. But how is it any different than the current thought of Scientology that believes we are all immortal spiritual beings. Maybe you are correct in that these beings are from the future, but I do not think technology has a factor in it, in fact I think its the opposite. I think we realize that we learn in time that we do not need our bodies, and can move about freely. This is what buddhists believe when they reach Nirvana. I think these greys are just vessels immortals use to step into the physical realm again.
edit on 14-11-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

strange if it is common because its the first time I have heard of it. Can you please link some of these common theory links, thankyou.

I'm sure they can 3 out of 4 agree! Contains 10% more!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I can dig it. In a moment, You held eternity in the palm of Your hand... "It" will end up being what You thought "it" was. The more You "dig around in Your own head" (mind) You'll be shown more and more of the "mystery" That is where ALL the answers are, "inside" Most are fearful to begin the search, or worse, too busy "multi-tasking" to even have the 'time' to look.

Now what if "we" are "them" ? We just cruise around here (Mother Earth) in our "body/vessel" because "When in Rome...." but 'truth' be typed, "we" usually cruise around as a "Name of Your favorite ET" when We aren't 'in-body'? Perhaps that is One of the myriad of reasons why "Disclosure" wouldn't be prudent. I mean, look at the different Organized ®eligions™ or a different ethnicity, now You're going to tell them they are Jack Gray, that would throw them...

namaste

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

I'm sure they can 3 out of 4 agree! Contains 10% more!

Walk the walk stop repeating the talk and LINKs please!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's all based on 'channeled' material and you know how many people eat that stuff up.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant