It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PHILIPPINES - Filmed by myself just now.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
lol

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 18/11/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

If anyone is wondering how I can claim my argument, I have a degree in TV Production and am active in it still.

Cool an expert.

A bug would look much larger that that on that lens.

What type of bug do you have in mind?

What if it wasn't on the lens but close to it?

The frame rate has nothing to do with it either,

How so?

If was a very low frame rate wouldn't objects seem to skip across screen?

edit on 18-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

nightstalker78
You know what's funny? I was a believer until I joined ATS.

Yeah, that can happen. Once you start to see more of the "evidence" and how it compares with other similar evidence that is obviously bogus or weak, and you have smart people here explaining how things work, the number of strong cases starts dropping to a tiny, tiny number.

Arthur C. Clarke once said that he didn't believe in UFOs because he had seen so many of them. You get the same thing around here. Too much crappy evidence really turns you off the whole idea.

edit on 18-11-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nice post. If this really is a genuine unidentified object/particle/emission.

I'm from India n got this from a japanese conspiracy website. You can bing or ask search this (pls dont google).

Similar aurora/lights/glows/cloud/material formation prior or during the japanese hurricane 2011.

Weather-watcher 'Dutchsinse’ links Phillippines typhoon to man-made microwave pulses coming from an American base in the Pacific.
sincedutch.wordpress.com...

Similar case with Mauritius last year - Satellite photos show the beam starting from a US base under south africa administration.

The most well known HAARP ststions being in Alaska and Norway (bing or ask search the norway spiral). So this technology heats up the ionosphere (an electromagnetic-wave conducting a layer of electrically charged particles acting as a shield from sola winds 62 miles above the earth).

A whistleblower in 2009 reported the presence of US troops in the philippines who were fenced off in camps in the south of the country and completely unaccountable, in violation of the philippine constitution. Doing God knows what.

www.gmanetwork.com...

twelfthbough.blogspot.com...

On 5 November 2013, it was reported that the USA and the Philippines are in disagreement about the USA's wish for a much increased military presence in the Philippines.

In October 2013, US Secretary of State John Kerry cancelled a visit to the Philippines.

The USA wants access to Philippine military bases and wants to bring in aircraft, ships and other equipment to the Philippines.

The Philippines Defense Secretary, Voltaire Gazmin, said there is a dispute about whether the Philippines or the USA will control these bases.

Gamin said: "What will happen if we won't have access? Those bases will look like their bases."

The Philippine Senate voted in 1991 to close down major U.S. bases.

A pact ratified in 1999 allowed temporary visits such as joint exercises.

As a result of the November typhoon, the USA is now sending in lots of its military.

The Philippines may be pressured to let the US military have its way.

The USA wants the Philippines to be a member of its Trans-Pacific
Partnership.

The TPP, currently being negotiated by 12 countries, aims to set up a free trade bloc which would represent over 40 percent of world trade.

The TPP would allow American companies to take over more Philippino companies.

Currently, the Philippines constitution limits foreign ownership in certain sectors.

The USA will hope to bully the Philippines into letting the USA take over its economy.

Dr Michio Kaku, the Weather Channel and CNN have discussed tropical storms caused by microwave beams (pulses).

Reports have emerged that the typhoon which hit the Philippines was caused by a microwave beam.

The microwave beam was observed in the West Pacific and it appears to have created the typhoon.

Reportedly, a U.S. Airforce base is located near the source of the microwave beam.

The U.S. base is reportedly a satellite communications hub.

After the microwave beam emission, satellite images showed a "heavy rotation" begin to develop, eventually becoming a large tropical storm.

Reports say that weather modifications have been done using a microwave pulse.

au.ibtimes.com...

This looked similar to the HAITIAN earthquake:

-The earthquakes epicenter was only 10 miles from the Haitian capital

-There was a lack of related seismic and tsunamic activity usually associated with quakes of this magnitude

-Haiti was only 6 weeks away from national elections

-Haiti has a long anti-NWO, anti-globalist history

-The day before the Earthquake, the Defense Information Systems Agency was in Haiti running drills of providing natural disaster relief. Just like on 9/11, and 7/7 when the government was "coincidentally" running drills for the exact event that happened.

-The Heritage Foundation think-tank responded within hours of the earthquake with a demand that the US should use this crisis to it's advantage.

-The US Military "aid" is looking more like US Military "occupation" as they work much more on "maintaining security" than actually getting aid to the Haitian people

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pixelbob

I find using the tragic calamity in the Philippines to promote this HAARP conspiracy theory or any conspiracy theory, for that matter, extremely distasteful.

I really wish people would have more decency to be more sensitive to the massive loss of life and misfortune because of that natural disaster.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Hi, I signed up in order to offer the following suggestion, if you know the exact time of the video you may be able to locate the footage in the internet archive, please try here once you know the correct time in PST, hope this helps

archive.org... cdate

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I apologize to the group if they do. My sympathies are with the people of Phillipines. The reason I posted this theory is because "why weather control technology" which has been proven over n over again to be able to manipulate weather". Why isnt it used to prevent or minimize these type of disasters?

Im from eastern India asia myself, in our area we have 1-2 cyclones yearly. Ive experienced the horrors myself. Thats why im shocked why the same weather control tech is not used for preventing them.

MAY GOD BLESS THE PHILLIPINES

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Honestly, a UFO find is much better than what the western media is doing with the main story. They turned it into Katrina and talk about it all the time. They are monetizing the misfortune of people (again) and over-exaggerate everything. I've seen the US news, it's entirely different than what is shown in the Philippines. I won't say they're not milking this for all it's worth over there either but it's nowhere near as bad as what's being shown in the US. I don't know about the rest of the world but my goodness... It's obviously a coverup for the obamacare scandal but that's not for this thread.

I will defend OP for making this thread because theoretically a UFO sighting after a disaster is more likely IMO simply because they may be observing how humans work together. They may not understand the meaning of compassion but perhaps these disasters help them know what it means to be human. Then again, I still believe this is a helicopter lol

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Em2013
reply to post by reject

They may not understand the meaning of compassion but perhaps these disasters help them know what it means to be human.
A lot of us earth humans don't feel compassion either unless it affects us directly...or we wouldn't be doing the atrocious things we do to each other.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

reject

Em2013
reply to post by reject

They may not understand the meaning of compassion but perhaps these disasters help them know what it means to be human.
A lot of us earth humans don't feel compassion either unless it affects us directly...or we wouldn't be doing the atrocious things we do to each other.

lol, I suppose you're right on that

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It's a bird.

The reason it 'blinks' as it passes across the screen is because its flapping its wings.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So to tie up all the loose knots for all who can´t read and and members new to the thread:

Beno was watching this on live TV and it got his attention.
His TV has timeshift/replay function (saves the last 60s/120s temporary to a cache file. Its common that this file is constantly overwritten/stream buffered, so of course he can´t access it! It would be deleted or overwritten with new material soon after he presses play again to watch normal TV or shutdown the receiver.

He filmed the rewind it with his mobile and the reflection comes from the window behind!

===================================================================================
Everything up to here can be extracted from the OP with sane logic, some reading discipline and some basic technology skills.
===================================================================================

-Chances that blue or greenscreen technology was used are low (explained in thread sufficiently)
-He contacted the reporter.
-Bug, sync and framerate issues were discussed.

Nice find Beno, get us updated if any answer comes back

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Surely someone has an original dvr recording of this particular broadcast or can be found online somewhere. OP if you can put the exact time/date and name that this program aired im sure someone can find an original recording.

edit on 11/19/2013 by H34T533K3R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This looks an awful lot like a gnat attempting to fly through a piece of glass or mirror. It looks like it runs into the lens a couple times then lands, then flies off.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I couldn't have said it better...........thank you!

I'm still waiting for a reply from Rico, not holding my breath

Star for you.....cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Blue Shift

gortex
I have a feeling it's a plane ... only time will tell

We've also been getting a lot of Venus and Sirius these days. It could be one of those!

EDIT: Nope. That ain't it.

Maybe some kind of bug on a glass.

edit on 14-11-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

You know, I got excited at first, but a bug on the glass would explain that perfectly. I see insects land, take off, land again, take off again like that a lot. Would have been cooler if it were some crazy aircraft/UFO...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

No problem, I just felt I should throw this in between because over several pages now, the same questions arise again and again, including the ones implying you "do not want to" share the recording.

bigfootgurl
Nice to know that if you find something interesting and post it to ATS there will be a certain percentage of the community who will make the immediate assumption that you're a lying scumbag.

Really hits the nail on the head.

Back to topic, did you wrote to the reporters email or to his management/whatever?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join