It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PHILIPPINES - Filmed by myself just now.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

OlympusMons
Well, perhaps there is a way to contact this Rico Hizon??? Not sure that would make a difference or get any info either, but who knows.

twitter.com...

Image of Rico Hizon on airport balcony

He states that he is with the following

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

tommyjo

OlympusMons
Well, perhaps there is a way to contact this Rico Hizon??? Not sure that would make a difference or get any info either, but who knows.

twitter.com...

Image of Rico Hizon on airport balcony

He states that he is with the following

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Thanks for this, tommyjo. I thought of the twitter route but don't personally use it so didn't know where to begin on that idea, nor am I that ambitious at the moment. Either way, thanks.

You can clearly see he's outside on the balcony in that image. Interesting! Now all we need is the actual first hand video feed.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OlympusMons

No problem, OlympusMons. Thanks for the reply.

So at least three people for the OP/other interested parties to contact? Perhaps ask for an upload to BBCWordNewsWatch?

BBC World News Watch YT link
edit on 15/11/2013 by tommyjo because: Link added

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So a video of a video of a bird behind a guy

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

mikell

Yes. The layers between the actual thing happening and you are:
You
Your screen
The upload to YouTube
The recording
The playback on OP's screen
The recording of the broadcast
The original broadcast itself
The thing itself.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks to me like a bug on the lens, or a bird in the background. Don't know for sure though. With everyone owning an IPhone these days I am sure eventually we might finally get some concrete proof of Alien spacecraft. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

CaptainBeno
Hello all,

I happened to notice this over the news presenters shoulder whilst he was making his broadcast.

So, it has a lot of noise from my dog "Sully" in the background.

But you will get the idea.

Please tell me what you think. It's at an airport but this object flashes several times then stops dead, so that rules out a bird or an aircraft.

Cheers all,

Captainbeno

SORRY, VIDEO IS TAKING WAY TOO LONG TO UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE, ITS OFF MY IPHONE….IS THERE ANOTHER WAY??????????????????????

Yes. When your service provider gives you an upgrade ditch that I-Phone and get an Android. Anykind of droid beats out the useless overrated I-phone

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

SheopleNation
With everyone owning an IPhone these days I am sure eventually we might finally get some concrete proof of Alien spacecraft. ~$heopleNation

Actually, the opposite seems to be true. The rise in the number of camera phones has coincided with a sharp decrease in the number of significant (and interesting) UFO cases.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I don't believe the verdict is out just yet. Let's give it a few more years and see what happens. This here just looks like a bug to me though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

SheopleNation
I don't believe the verdict is out just yet. Let's give it a few more years and see what happens. This here just looks like a bug to me though. ~$heopleNation

That's fine. There's always hope.

However, unless there is a big batch of nice, bright, clear images of the same thing taken at the same time by different people at different locations, with none of them anonymous, it's still not going to mean much. And even then we're going to be limited in what we can find out about the thing unless we get some hard evidence to back it all up.

None of that has happened yet, and people have been carrying around phone cameras for quite a few years now.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Jeepers creepers mate, nice find! Sorry I'm not on twitter, well, that's a lie, i do have an account but don't really know how to use it (but that's another story….and i'm too busy!)

However, nice find. Gosh I WISH we could find that clip!

I'll make sure I carry my TV to universal studios next time so we can have the right conditions to record it. Tsssk.

All the same, thank you buddy.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Blue Shift
None of that has happened yet, and people have been carrying around phone cameras for quite a few years now.

Yes they have, but with newer phones coming out every couple of years, the older models are sold cheaper to folks with lower incomes which results in more people with phones to capture a possible UFO. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

CaptainBeno
Sorry old chap, I don't have it. as explained earlier it was live TV. Never recorded, just rewound and played again.
Don't you understand that in order to rewind it, it must be recorded?

It should be obvious that if you're rewinding it, it's NOT live. Really. Think about it.

Now you may not know how to access the recording which is why I said you may be unable to share it, but that was a recording you rewound, even if you don't realize it.

www.timewarnercable.com...

Question:
How do I pause, rewind, or fast-forward live TV using i-Guide?

Answer:

To be able to control live TV with i-Guide, you will also need to have DVR service. When you tune to a channel, the DVR automatically begins a temporary recording of the program with an approximate two-hour buffer. You can pause, rewind or fast-forward through this temporary recording and, in effect, control live TV by using the buttons on your remote.

While you're pausing, rewinding or fast-forwarding a program, the status bar will appear. Green indicates the length of the program in the buffer. Red indicates you are watcing a DVR recording in progress. White indicates the length of multiple programs that have been recorded in the buffer.
You may have a different service so your recording buffer for live TV may not be 2 hours long, but it's definitely recorded in a temporary buffer if you're rewinding it.

This method will work just as well with the temporary recording of live TV as it will with a regular recording, but of course you have to do it within the 2 hours or whatever recording buffer time your device uses:

www.ehow.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

mikell
Birds can now fly and suddenly stop totally still never moving an inch out of no where I guess.I guess there is a new species of birds that have no wings.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Skeptics will spew the usual 'bug', 'artifact', or other loosely fitting excuse then hold it as possibility and substitute it for truth while totally dismissing all together the remote possibility it could actually be a UFO. 'Believers' will dismiss all possible, if not probable explanations and refute everything out of hand that does not support the UFO claim. I do not know why everyone has to be so polar, so fixed in their box that they can not see what is right in front of them...

You want to know what we are seeing here? the absolute truth? I will tell you....

It is an interesting video, of a video, that shows what appears to be some kind of blinking spot. Absolutely nothing more can be determined, nothing. Could it be a UFO? Maybe it could. Could it be a glitch? Perhaps so, but there is nothing here to even debate, nothing to even consider. There is no means for context, size, distance, or any other redeemable characteristic to even formulate a opinion on what it could possibly be. Everyone supposing it be something to support their skeptic or believer predisposition just looks foolish.

It is what it is, and at this point can ONLY be called some odd blinking dot.

Having said that, thanks to the OP for sharing though! It is interesting and fun to think 'what if'...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Best theory so far I think because when I first watched this, it looked like it flew the same kind of pattern a helicopter would and it would make sense considering that there's a lot of helicopters moving back and forth right now and this is recorded at an airport.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Sorry matey, the box which is a Foxtel satellite box allows for live rewind. You actually have to press record to save it to internal disc. So, when you press rewind, it rewinds, then when you press stop it is lost forever and resumes normal program. So no , sorry it's not on the internal disc. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yes i DID TRY IT.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by tommyjo

Jeepers creepers mate, nice find! Sorry I'm not on twitter, well, that's a lie, i do have an account but don't really know how to use it (but that's another story….and i'm too busy!)

However, nice find. Gosh I WISH we could find that clip!

I'll make sure I carry my TV to universal studios next time so we can have the right conditions to record it. Tsssk.

All the same, thank you buddy.

No problem. I'm a bit puzzled why you don't want to do everything to try and track down the footage? Why leave it hanging? Here is an opportunity while the recording is still fresh to at least try! Contact them via the YT and mail accounts - address the YT mails or e-mails direct to the Producer/Cameraman/Journalists listed on the Twitter account for forwarding.

E-mail : [email protected]

Abdujalil Abdurasulov - Listed as cameraman - producer
Leisha Chi - Listed as BBC Producer
Rico Hizon - Reporter visible in footage.

BBC World News e-mail and YT contact mail

Perhaps these contacts have an interest in the subject?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

UM, having spent the vast majority of my life on airports (military and civilian) Ummmmm a helicopter looks like a helicopter……not a fast moving random ball/dot then can come to a halt like that.

Sorry, not buying that theory.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

sorry good friend, but the video of the chopper earlier bares no resemblance of the flashing dot I saw. however very interesting video! extremely odd effect

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join