It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PHILIPPINES - Filmed by myself just now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Looks like a UFO to me.

Good find OP. S & F!!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
One bone of contention here; you didn't film it, the BBC did. You just filmed the BBC's transmission.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't think it's a bug.

The "dot" has something artificial to it, like it's CGI or an electronic artifact from the video. Just something about the way it pops in and out. Interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Loving some of the excuses some people are bringing up because of their denial on some of these vids.

This is probably one of the best UFO vids you will get. Why I hear you ask? How can it be when it's not full HD with a steady camera and in full 3D for us to analyse?

Well because there is no way for the OP to fake this. A bug would look much larger that that on that lens. And even if it didn't, it would not disappear. The frame rate has nothing to do with it either, because a bug would be so close to the lens that it would be extremely hard to disintegrate between frames. Also, It disappears far too long and far too systematically to just drop from frames. If it was to drop from frames everything would have to due to how close it would have to be.

For the record I am not saying ITS ALIENS. It could be anything, hence the term UFO. But it is highly unlikely this is a bug or an animal.

If anyone is wondering how I can claim my argument, I have a degree in TV Production and am active in it still.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by chunder

How can it be a fly? How many fly's appear, disappear, appear, disappear then come to a halt mid air? Seriously people. Let's all discount flies, birds, helicopters blah blah blah.

Have you noticed the speed of this thing? Then watch how it just stops?

edit on 15-11-2013 by CaptainBeno because: spelling

To estimate speed you would need to know distance - which you clearly don't.

If you want to be serious then why discount 99.999% of the most likely explanations ?

I have seen many flies come to a halt mid air, especially when landing on a pane of glass. Due to reflection and glare occasionally they may also seem to disappear.

I guess if you did want to progress the 0.001% route you would have to get hold of the original footage and see if it can be professionally examined and enhanced to prove there wasn't a mundane explanation - at which point I still don't think it would really add anything to the equation.

Top marks for viewing vigilance though.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

brace22

This is probably one of the best UFO vids you will get.

It could be anything, hence the term UFO.

But it is highly unlikely this is a bug or an animal.

Apologies for the selective quoting but do you see the problem there ?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

I am assuming your pointing out how a bug/insect whatever can be a ufo? haha

If so, I guess I was trying to point out that in my opinion, it isn't a bug/insect/pokemon

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
I don't think it's a bug.

The "dot" has something artificial to it, like it's CGI or an electronic artifact from the video. Just something about the way it pops in and out. Interesting indeed.
My guess is a bug. The artifact you're talking about I'm guessing is due to the frame rate of the phone's camcorder versus the frame rate of the TV. It's a similar reason you don't see in-between positions of the rotating blades in this video, same type of effect I think, plus I don't think Beno or the producers are doing any CGI:

Helicoper synced rotor blades with video camera

So you only see the blades in certain positions, and you only see the bug in certain positions, but in the latter case it's due to mismatch with the TV frame rate and not rotating blades, but it's still a sync issue.

To evaluate this, Beno would need to cough up the actual TV recording that he rewound, instead of the phone recording of the TV. The actual TV recording would eliminate any frame rate discrepancy but he doesn't seem willing or able to share the original recording.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The actual TV recording would eliminate any frame rate discrepancy but he doesn't seem willing or able to share the original recording.

Sorry old chap, I don't have it. as explained earlier it was live TV. Never recorded, just rewound and played again.

I can confirm however, nothing changed (i.e. the look) in the original broadcast and my recording of it. they both looked the same. Tat is why my eye was drawn to it in the first place.

Same / Same.

Outside broadcast too, no glass. He's on a balcony.

Sorry i DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL, i DON'T EVEN THINK THEY BROADCAST THESE ON THE NET. It's just a daily news program from the BBC. But I have looked though.

Christ, when was a live recording of something happening not good enough any more……there is just no pleasing some people!

I'll keep on looking but in the meantime, if anyone else would like to find the live broadcast from the airport in the Philippines, please be my guest.

Slightly frustrated.

But happy I saw it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hahahahaha!

That looks like a fly hopping around on the glass over his RIGHT shoulder!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

TerraLiga
One bone of contention here; you didn't film it, the BBC did. You just filmed the BBC's transmission.

Are you citing some sort of moral issue with this comment?

In any event, thank you.....I haven't laughed like that in quite some time.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That is quite peculiar. Good find!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I live in Minnesota about 20 minutes from the MSP international airport. In the last week I have seen more
activity in the sky than all my years put together and that is saying a lot. Lately I have seen these things that
I want to call planes yet there are no blinking lights anywhere and when I try to get a closer view with
my binoculars they look just like big lights with no hard definition (rather like stars) around the edges.

I saw seven at once two nights ago and they just hovered in the air for about 10 minutes not moving at all and then whooosh! All of them disappeared in different directions-no cloaking that I could detect-at immense speeds only to reappear an hour or so later. Then a sudden rush of military planes comes in and these floating lights take off again. I am so used to seeing this stuff that i don't even bother to film them anymore. It has become rather humdrum to be honest, and I really don't feel like going to the trouble of uploading anything as we who look at the skies constantly all KNOW that ET UFOs are real. I know we have our own but there is a difference.

I really do believe something far beyond the usual ET presence on our planet is afoot. For better or worse I can't say but the skies are heating up fast!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Very Kewl!
Not sure what it is but strange to say the least....

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Looks like the reporter's name is Rico Hizon. I searched his name on BBC web site which brought up a different video clip with him out on the airport tarmac. I know someone mentioned earlier about contacting BBC in the past but not getting anywhere. Well, perhaps there is a way to contact this Rico Hizon??? Not sure that would make a difference or get any info either, but who knows.

Perhaps this Rico could also answer the questions of whether or not he was standing outside, standing in front of a window or standing in front of a green screen at time of this taping. Who knows. Just a thought. I'm sure Rico's on BookFace or FaceSpace or FacePlace or whatever it's called, but I'm not in a position right now to follow up with that thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

cool stuff, wish I could watch the video

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

It looks to me like you are recording through some glass (hence the reflections) and it almost seems like a bug or a fly that keeps hitting the window/glass.. It disappears due to it going out of focus when it takes off and leaves the focal point and seems like it re-appears when it comes back in focus, when it hits or lands on the window...

So I don't think it's a UFO... Sorry
edit on 15-11-2013 by Nightfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Strange to say the least. That appears to be a pretty abrupt stop. I'm aware that appearances can be deceiving, but this isn't striking me as "plane" or "bird" - although the odd blinking on and off (or appearance and disappearance) of the thing is at least somewhat suggestive of the latter.

Does anyone think it could be some kind of video artifact? I'll have to look again, but I think it seems to emerge from behind the man on the screen.

Regardless, thanks for posting it.

Star oont flague.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

brace22
This is probably one of the best UFO vids you will get.

That is sadly true.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Arbitrageur

To evaluate this, Beno would need to cough up the actual TV recording that he rewound, instead of the phone recording of the TV. The actual TV recording would eliminate any frame rate discrepancy but he doesn't seem willing or able to share the original recording.

The OP, Beno, has noted several times the reason he can't "cough up" the original recording; He doesn't have it, and after looking he has been unable to find a copy online. He has also noted that the video when he saw it appeared exactly as it does in the version we are discussing - including the "appearance and disappearance" of the object.

It's cool of you though to insinuate that he may just not be "willing" to share the original recording because he's trying to pull one over on us.

Nice to know that if you find something interesting and post it to ATS there will be a certain percentage of the community who will make the immediate assumption that you're a lying scumbag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join