It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PHILIPPINES - Filmed by myself just now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OP, to answer the criticisms of the many, can you please provide us with the original video, i.e. footage that has not been recaptured by a second camera.

I am inclined to believe there is something going on in that clip, but we need a clean version without reflections to critique it better.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Blue Shift
Maybe some kind of bug on a glass.
That's exactly what it looks like to me. When it stops, it's landed on the glass. prior to that we only get glimpses of it which is not surprising considering its small size, frame rate issues, resolution, etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I wish I could mate, but I can't find that specific clip on the net? Only one I posted earlier (i.e. same chap, same airport, slightly different part of the airport).

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's beyond impossible now unless someone tries to contact the BBC for the footage, which they won't supply. I've tried many a times before.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
To all,

How do you find a clip that was only a 40 second segment on the daily news…..on the net? Is it possible?

Cheers,

Capt

Anyway this was filmed as it happened on my screen. i NOTICED IT, GRABBED MY PHONE, REWOUND THE TV FILMED THEN REWOUND AGAIN TO SHOW YOU AGAIN IN THE VIDEO.

JEEEZZZ YOU DON'T WANT MUCH DO YOU GUYS???

edit on 15-11-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Interesting from what I could barely make out, but perhaps you could capture it again with your phone camera though this time close your curtains/blinds because there's a massive, bright window reflection over it. Something going on there maybe, but the video quality makes it hard to see and determine.

If you think it's real genuine 100% alien, something like this costs only $20 and would deliver an even better copy of the footage.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

CaptainBeno
To all,

How do you find a clip that was only a 40 second segment on the daily news…..on the net? Is it possible?

Cheers,

Capt

Anyway this was filmed as it happened on my screen. i NOTICED IT, GRABBED MY PHONE, REWOUND THE TV FILMED THEN REWOUND AGAIN TO SHOW YOU AGAIN IN THE VIDEO.

JEEEZZZ YOU DON'T WANT MUCH DO YOU GUYS???

Your tv or whatever gadget is connected in tv has a record feature if you were able to rewound it. Is it not possible to just extract that file instead of just re-recording it from the camera of your phone?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Since a bug can't be ruled out, we can't rule in anything else.

My gut says jumping insect.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

From watching the original footage with my own eyes, it was not a bug. The chap was standing at the edge of a aircraft hard standing and this appeared from behind his shoulder. It was, from what I could see in perspective and was moving fast, then sped up and stopped. I immediately grabbed my phone and recorded it how you would see it on tv. Sorry for the reflection I have a big window behind me and no curtains. (big open patio area etc) Still, i think it's something odd. As my mane suggests, I'm a pilot (Commercial) I have never seen anything do this at an airport before.

If I see it again on tonights news I will record it again ok.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I want to reply intelligently but I can't' help be distracted by your avatar… lol.

If someone can find the original footage

If someone can re record it

If someone can augment and zoom on the object in question

I can't. Would be difficult to get any clearer detail, its out of focus.

Thanks for bringing it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

marhaba
Your tv or whatever gadget is connected in tv has a record feature if you were able to rewound it. Is it not possible to just extract that file instead of just re-recording it from the camera of your phone?
I can do that with my TV recorder, but I don't know if you can do it with all of them. The very least I would do is re-record it from the TV recording with a better camera than that phone since the phone is the weak link causing the bad quality.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Another suggestion to OP; if that news segment is on DVR, then, you already have a copy which you could then retrieve/copy from the DVR hard drive, convert to avi, or mp4, from whatever format your DVR records, and then upload that conversion to Youtube.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

i havnt read through the thread, just watched the video, but,
if its anything apart from a ufo, then i say its a bird of prey like a hawk or a falcon etc.
They hover when they are tracking prey on the ground like a mouse or chick etc.
i hope im wrong though, i much rather it be a ufo...
Birds of prey are employed by airports to scare off all other birds so it could well be one.
edit on 15/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The reporter seems to be outside unless she's standing next to a very clear window but I get the impression he is outside by the coverage of light on him, if he was in he would be artificially lit but he plainly isn't.

So the bug on the glass seems to be a no no and the way it stops dead still while you can see the reporter still going on with no break up of his motion is very strange.

It truly looks like something something took off and then stopped dead and held perfect position.

As for the skipping in and out, very possible the quality of the video off the screen, a better pic may show the item rotating or such.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Sorry, it was on satellite. Foxtel in Australia.

Didn't record, just live rewind. I should have thought in the excitement to get it on here.

Also, yes the reporter was outside, you could here the APU (Aux power units) of the aircraft sitting on the hard standing. no window.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I reckon that the aliens were out talking the saucer for a spin. They came through the clouds and then realised that they were being filmed and then decided to cloak themselves, but just a bit too late and they got spotted.....

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Hmmm good thought, however, in a perspective way, the object seems way to big to be a bird? in relation etc etc, also it stops on a pin head hand does not move……a bird would have inertia and flap wings etc to hover ??

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

True, but what about surveying the total devastation in that area at present. I noticed today that the story has shifted to: US Military leading the relief effort. They could be interested in the massive presence etc

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
TBH looks like a fly to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

How can it be a fly? How many fly's appear, disappear, appear, disappear then come to a halt mid air? Seriously people. Let's all discount flies, birds, helicopters blah blah blah.

Have you noticed the speed of this thing? Then watch how it just stops?

edit on 15-11-2013 by CaptainBeno because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join