It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PHILIPPINES - Filmed by myself just now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Blue Shift
Maybe some kind of bug on a glass.

Yeah, could be some kind of tiny jumping spider or other insect. Tiny jumping spiders jump exactly like that.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Very interesting. It's no plane and whatever it is seems to get the camera mans attention right as it travels vehi d the reporters head because he decides to stop filming the reporter and pan over to watch the object.

I don't think it's a insect either. Although on the third teleport it does appear to have a slight arc in its movement before it completes the "jump"

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

he decides to stop filming the reporter and pan over to watch the object.

OP did that, not the TV cameraman.

ETA: Not a big deal. Just pointing it out.
edit on 14-11-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by BASSPLYR

he decides to stop filming the reporter and pan over to watch the object.

OP did that, not the TV cameraman.

loool..
doh!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There are WAY too many optics involved here. You have a TV camera looking at a pane of glass being transmitted and redisplayed on a TV that is being videoed by a phone camera. I would first suspect optical stuff before I would aliens. I'm sure that the frame rate of the TV camera is not the same as the phone camera. You have light reflecting here, there, and yonder. Always, always suspect the effect of the optics first.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

My first impression was bird. Can't work out the details myself though. I'm wondering if the reporter might be greenscreened in front of an image from a webcam. Just a thought.

Anyone else with ideas along those lines?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Nice find! It does have rather strange movements along with the stopping and hovering.
S & F

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Most reporters use green screens, right? If so, then maybe it was a bird or bug passing and the green screen froze in the background. That is just the first thought that entered my head. It's cool that you caught something like this on camera, but it only allows for speculation. S & F regardless..

Edited to Add: Looks like the poster above me beat me to it... Damn. :-(
edit on 14-11-2013 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If the man is standing in front of a window (it kind of looks that way) - I would say its an insect on the outside of the glass - like a fly?

If it is NOT on the glass (I'm not an expert) I would say it is very interesting...

Peace,

AB

ETA - whoops - I didn't read the thread obviously - looks like that opinion has already cropped up!
edit on 14-11-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I really hope you didn't photoshop this because that would be in very poor taste...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Nope, no photoshop guys. I would not even know how too to be really honest.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The object does appear from behind the reporters shoulder. AND he was at the airport. No green screen.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Okay, so, video of video with window reflection and other sorts of things.
Since this IS a video of a video, is the source video archived ONLINE somewhere such we might go to that news website and view the video direct?

It'd be much easier if we could source the original news video.

I'm reserving any opinion until we can peek a poke at the source video from the news site.

Can anyone find a link?

edit on 11/14/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Yeah, what detracts from this is the reflections in the glass but it does seem to appear to be behind the reporter's shoulder. Has the BBC made any comment yet or has it just let it blow over.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Hello! Um, not sure if you can? It was BBC world News broadcast in Australia about 7:30 this morning. 7:30 WST. Not sure if we can find it on line but I will look!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
All i can find is this. Same reporter but different vid. He was talking to the news anchor in the studio when i filmed this morning. Can't find it

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It reminds me of a really big stork or some big bird that is gliding and occasionally flapping and allowing the light color underside and under wings to show.

I don't think it is though, the timing isn't consistent. I don't really know what it is.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

its a good place to find hidden gems like this on lame stream media i have found a few in my time

well spotted
star and flag

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Why does it rule out an aircraft? There are 8 MV-22s in the Philippines. As the rotors shift position from horizontal to vertical they'll flash, and the aircraft will enter a hover.
edit on 11/14/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Very interesting footage. It reminds me of the anomalies that popped up during the hurricane in Japan 2011, which is some of the strangest footage I've ever seen, albeit not the best video quality.

Anyway, one especially odd thing was the way it just freezes in mid-air as if someone hit the pause button on the green screen behind him. If this was indeed a green screen, perhaps we have the culprit, but I doubt it was.

I'd say another mundane possibility is a baby insect on the camera. Or a big fat jumping spider on the window behind him.

Definitely a UFO until further notice, thanks for sharing.
edit on 14-11-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join