It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old disinfo from "new" chemtrail proponent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Looks like a new YT user posting chemtrail videos with a serious case of misrepresentation of what they are "reporting":

Case 1: user "poses" as a 12 year old interested in aviation (and congratulates themselves on the deception):

the pilot clearly states what contrails are, and then mentions "research" that involves spraying "particles" to "make clouds" in the desert and the USA. AFAIK no-one sprays anything to make clouds - a recent rainmaking "exercise" in the desert recently did not involve aircraft at all, and the effectiveness of it seems ...um.....dubious at least!

And the idea of particles causing rain is, of course, cloud seeding - not secret, does not create persistent trails, is not geoengineering, etc.

Case 2 from same user:

In this one the user prominently features a 747 with smoke generators on eth wings as evidence that chemtrails do not come from engines.

However this particular 747 was used in 1974 by NASA to study vortices - several photos of it are linked from here

If this person really is young (I guess they aren't 122 since they had to "pose" as a 12 year old) is is quite sad that they have ben suckered in so early.

But then that is of course pro-forma for all cults and belief systems - get 'em young!
edit on 14-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling in title

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Seems like lately there are more debunking chemtrails threads then the chemtrails threads themselves.

If it's not true then why bother?

I don't make threads constantly debunking the existence of Santa Claus' magical reindeer.

If you aren't a believer that the trails include something beside the normal explanation...just seems a little redundant.

For the people that do believe until there's some widespread testing they aren't going to care about the counter argument. No testing= No proof. That's just the way it is.

I also don't mean testing done by parties that have a conflict of interest, which all the tests done so far have those types of parties involved.

I don't understand the point in these and I've been seeing a bit lately.
edit on 14-11-2013 by OrphanApology because: d

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

OrphanApology

Seems like lately there are more debunking chemtrails threads then the chemtrails threads themselves.

If it's not true then why bother?

Why not?

See here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The motto of this place is "DENY ignorance", not "ignore ignorance and let it fester"

I don't make threads constantly debunking the existence of Santa Claus' magical reindeer.

congratulations - I don't either.

but if you change your mind I wont' object.

If you aren't a believer that the trails include something beside the normal explanation...just seems a little redundant.

For the people that do believe until there's some widespread testing they aren't going to care about the counter argument. No testing= No proof. That's just the way it is.

tehr has been lots of testing - eg here and here and here and I am sure you can find others if you try hard enough.

the only people NOT doing any testing are the ones who say that chemtrails exist.

why is that??

I also don't mean testing done by parties that have a conflict of interest, which all the tests done so far have those types of parties involved.

What a laughable and typical attitude - bucket loads of testing is done, but it makes you look ignorant, so you have to invent something to allow you to ignore it.

I don't understand the point in these and I've been seeing a bit lately.

Of course you don't - you have no interest in honesty, verifiable evidence, and denying ignorance - all you are interested in is making sure you do not have to address the fact that you believe in a hoax.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Why would you? Have you seen a thread from a proponent of Santa Claus' magical reindeer?

Debunkers can be stopped very easily. STOP BUNKING!!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Why would you? Have you seen a thread from a proponent of Santa Claus' magical reindeer?

Debunkers can be stopped very easily. STOP BUNKING!!

For the incredibly uninformed, this translates into + stop lying.

Spreading BS in hopes that it will promote your cause will only make you look like a tool. Then everyone will know you are a tool. Then you will have to admit you are a tool. Don't be a tool. Don't be that guy.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I usually read these chemtrail threads and shake my head with disbelief and here's why;

I'm turning 40 in a few days and I grew up in a quiet part of the world, New Zealand to be precise. I can remember seeing jet streams, con trails, chem trails or whatever you want to call them ever since I was a young boy. I now reside in Australia and I live directly in a flight path and i still see them, frequently. It all comes downs to the planes altitude and the temperature of the air it's flying in i.e. they are way more common in summer time than in winter.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Maybe it has something to do with looking for evidence? After all, we have all repeatedly said we don't deny the possibility, only the veracity of the evidence so far offered.

If while looking for evidence, more lies and fakery are uncovered they deserve to be exposed, so they don't fool someone else,don't they?

You surely aren't happy that the evidence trail for chemtrails is awash with lies and fakes, unless you have something at stake?

It's just that "why do you keep exposing liars, why can't you leave them be?" Seems to be a very odd standpoint.
edit on 15-11-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I was raised in Christchurch and started work on NAC's 737's in 1976!!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Geological engineering? Is that like mining?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

lol - you know I was so focused on the dishonesty I missed the idiocy!!

Mea culpa

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The first video above now comes up with a notice that it has been removed for breaching YT's policy about sexual violence and nudity - the only reason I can think that would be the case would be some of the crude language used by some of the chemtrail hoaxers in response to the errors in it being pointed out - one in particular PeeKay22 usually lives up to the stereotypical picture of a boorish Aussie.

new topics

top topics

join