It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kakistocracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

kak·is·toc·ra·cy [kak-uh-stok-ruh-see]

noun, plural kak·is·toc·ra·cies.

government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

Whether you believe this is the form of government we've got right now, (it is, just so we're clear) or not, is not the point I want to focus on. I just got a couple question. Is there anyone in any position of power, whether politics, corporation and all that - that is not the exact opposite of the kind of person we need in that position? Ok, exact opposite may be extreme.

Don't all the good guys get silenced? Death, threats, money, promise of immortality?

It's not too late is it?

If you happen to know a good guy truly fighting for the people, please share. Rand Paul made me lose a lot of faith.

Is is just a classic case of 'garbage in garbage out'?

Definition Source

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

More than likely the People who Vote these Evil Men and Women into Office are the Real Kakistoists behind the Scenes . The Puppet and the Puppet Masters , an age Old Institution since the Dawn of the Politic.......

edit on 14-11-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

It wouldnt matter who you might find to fix the show .If JFK couldn't get it done ,neither will anyone else .USA is done .

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I saw this movie, about Chinese bankers 100 years ago. The owners are trying to pick the top manager of their firm. The unexperienced son recommends a guy who's smart, moral, etc. The experienced father shoots this down, he says smart moral guys are way to hard to control, they should pick this dumb immoral guy to be head honcho. I think that's a pretty accurate picture of reality, in that a lot of mediocre people rise up to the top, because they don't scare people as much as people who could really be great. Its sad, but true.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Is is just a classic case of 'garbage in garbage out'?

Well, yes. That's one way of defining it. As someone has said on ATS previously; "We need to take the garbage out in DC." I might add that we're going to need a regular exterminator afterward, to keep the cockroaches from getting a foothold again.

I am not normally one of those who thinks our public servants are incompetent, but I won't deny that "the peter principle" is certainly applicable in all levels of government.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Prepare for Coup d'état. Or something better? If not, we will be mass exterminated and mass enslaved (more so than now)

How to Overthrow a Government

new topics

top topics

join