It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning From Anonymous – 9/11 Style Attack in LA in May Be Imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

IF ???, If these jokers had such information then for once they should avoid 'Alex Jones' and tell someone i,e The Government, who have the power to ensure 'Prevention'.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I think this is of interest to this thread

(Reuters) - Activist hackers linked to the collective known as Anonymous have secretly accessed U.S. government computers in multiple agencies and stolen sensitive information in a campaign that began almost a year ago, the FBI warned this week.

The hackers exploited a flaw in Adobe Systems Inc's software to launch a rash of electronic break-ins that began last December, then left "back doors" to return to many of the machines as recently as last month, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a memo seen by Reuters.

More at:
www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
How can this not be taken seriously, I mean it was so urgent to get the information out that he had to smoke his cig through his mask and just couldnt wait. Oh well, lol.
edit on 17-11-2013 by vip867 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just walk along, nothing to see here... They should not make these claims.. I think it is bad for their reputation and credibility...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A Warning From Anonymous – 9/11 Style Attack in LA in May Be Imminent...or may not. My dog may be from another planet...or may not. My car may be of alien origin...or may not. My spleen may be an artificial human organ designed by the NWO to moniter my actions...or may not. The OP may be on to the biggest story EVER...or may not.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I just have reservations about anonymous, but can't quite lay my finger on it yet....

"We are Anonymous, We are legion, We never forgive, We never forget, Expect us."

That's some mission statement. The second part, we are legion, has obvious religious connotations:

en.wikipedia.org...

Why would they tag themselves onto religious meanings?

In addition, the "we never forgive, we never forget" is very significant in my opinion. Do people really want to give support to a group who publicize the fact they do not forgive? Surely in order to get along on a basic level we all need to forgive others, albeit on occasion to forgive someone is very difficult.

It still bugs me now as I am trying to put this together in a meaningful way, but I can't think of what I am trying to say.... anyone get it?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How awful is it that we now live in a society where we have to assume anything bad that happens is the work of this corrupt government? You'd think that fact alone would be enough for we the people to band together and say ENOUGH to the evil and tyranny, but not yet... not yet.

It's almost like humanity has to hit complete rock bottom before we'll ever really consider turning this ship around. You know... if any of us are left alive by that time to turn the ship around....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think a prediction date change is due on this one.

Let's keep this baby going.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join