It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: President will delay expiration notices for 1 year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am down to "basics" on this: when in the hell did it become "acceptable" for the POTUS or ANY flippin' government entity to "allow" the American people to spend their hard earned cash with their flippin' permissions???

I know...they "passed a law"...people "voted"...it's a crock of BS!

It's a scam, a money-grab, and now that THEY have FUBARED the whole rat-stew mess, it's "crawfishing" as they say here (backpeddling) at it's FINEST!!!

Leave us alone...if you cannot come up with a SOLUTION or even begin to HONESTLY take a look at the RIDICUOLUS mess that is the "healthcare industy" and "insurance industry" then just stop trying to treat us as if we're idiots.

I've NEVER seen anything that has people so disgusted as a whole as this crap does.

Just stop it.

Yes...I'm riled up,LOL!

edit on 14-11-2013 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what he is saying?
All I hear is blah blah blah.....t.v must be broke, yes lets talk about Iran (whew thanks for the diversion).

This guy will answer any question right now as long as it's not about his baby.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

butcherguy

matafuchs
The Supreme Court did not issue the policy cancellations. The Benefit Companies did who created new policies that fit within the law but they do this every year anyway without the law. How about you tell the insurance companies to stop overcharging and gouging us also but you can't. He has no authority.

He is simply an inept leader who surrounded himself with people who have taken as much advantage as possible. They are all still spending like there is no tomorrow. I am just waiting for how they can blame this all on GW

My health insurance policy through my employee did not change this year.
I guess they didn't get the memo.
Next year.... when they have to change the policy to conform to the ACA, it will be a different story.

Now are you trying to tell me that all of these people that were cancelled, had huge increases for less coverage or don't even have an insurer operating in their state any more...... and they were happy with their policies for years beforehand.....

Are you going to try to tell me that OBAMACARE had nothing to do with it???

PPACA had everything to do with where we are now but even if it was not, there would still be changes to all health plans in coverage, deductible and cost. Some employers are self funded, some defer the cost to the employee so your contributions stay the same and some, larger companies now, are passing it along to the employee as the cost are so high. It depends on the market you are in. Lots of variables.

What PPACA should have done was level the playing field and offer plans that were under what BCBS/UNUM and others are offering. Instead, they collected the data from your W-2 last year and created plans that are just over what you may have now. They offer a crummy Bronze plan with a deductible over 2k, a Silver and Gold plan that are slightly 'over' what you are paying now (blame it on pre-existing conditions/inclusions of PPACA) and then the Platinum plan that no one would want or can afford.

The US government should have offered a simple low deduct plan to ANYONE, not qualified on credit/etc and a contrib that would make the larger companies shake. However, that would be what a normal person would do and not a group of narcissists who wanted to line their pockets with pork on the backs of the common guy/gal like you and me.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

He's flying solo..off his teleprompter...he doesn't do that well. He's blabbering all over the place, trying to glue catch phrases together from his campaign speeches he can recite in his sleep.

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What I'm NOT hearing is a delay in the mandates and taxes !!

He's spinning like a Duncan YoYo

He's still dictating that 'his way' is better

and he's using his "gutter" English.

unbelievable !!

link   
Coach Obama?

Are you our Big Toe?

A car analogy?

Two fumbles?

link   

thesaneone
Can anyone tell me what he is saying?

He's rambling ... he's running out the clock ...
He has an amused look on his face like he is about to bust out laughing at himself at any minute.

As Obama is blathering about pushing this out for a year ... at the bottom of the FOX news screen they are showing the numbers of people who have already lost their insurance because of Obamacare ... more than 5 million lost so far. (up to 85 million expected).

He keeps talking about 'substandard plans' and that people be paying more for 'better plans' ....
That's a crock. 80% of people were happy with their supposed 'substandard plans'.

Gallup Poll from 2009

Americans are broadly satisfied with the quality of their own medical care and healthcare costs, but of the two, satisfaction with costs lags. Overall, 80% are satisfied with the quality of medical care available to them, including 39% who are very satisfied. Sixty-one percent are satisfied with the cost of their medical care, including 20% who are very satisfied.

DAGNABIT .. HE SAID 'THE GAME ISN'T OVER' ... AND HE'S SMIRKING AGAIN.

And he's talking about this mess as being a burden on Democrats ... (not the burden on the American people). Man he sucks ....

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by thesaneone

He's flying solo..off his teleprompter...he doesn't do that well. He's blabbering all over the place, trying to glue catch phrases together from his campaign speeches he can recite in his sleep.

Des

Obama Drinking Game

Blame conservatives = 1 shot
Recite Hope and Change = 1 shot
Lie through his teeth = 1/2 shot (we don't want everyone really drunk)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

xuenchen
What I'm NOT hearing is a delay in the mandates and taxes !!

He's spinning like a Duncan YoYo

He's still dictating that 'his way' is better

and he's using his "gutter" English.

unbelievable !!

Poor baby. He's dumbing himself down for us.....

Des

edit on 14-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The only thing Mr Obama accomplished in his presidency was telling the American people lies and destroying the middle class.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OMG ... He just said he went with the 'least disruptive plan' for Obamacare ....
OMG OMG OMG .... And he's 'unapologetic' for pushing Obamacare onto Americans ...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm at work and can't watch this. But reading all your posts here are way more entertaining anyway.

So, has he actually said people that have been cancelled are going to get their coverage back?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
woooooow, he really is an empty suit.

link   

thesaneone

The only thing Mr Obama accomplished in his presidency was telling the American people lies and destroying the middle class.

You forgot drones, record high unemployment, record high food stamps.

But isn't he the bestest, most bestest president, EVER?

link   

chiefsmom
has he actually said people that have been cancelled are going to get their coverage back?

I can't tell for sure, but I think he's going to break the law and force Insurance companies to temporarily sell people back their insurance for a year. Just a year. But I could be wrong. This idiot keeps babbling and promoting himself .....

HE'S DONE .... off the podium.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I was just being sarcastic.

This guy is just talking to talk he thinks people will think he is a caring prez if comes on t.v and spews nothingness into the mics.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"The dog ate my homework..." That is what I hear!

I'm going to partake of the suggested "drinking game" just to drown this out!

link   

FlyersFan
OMG ... He just said he went with the 'least disruptive plan' for Obamacare ....
OMG OMG OMG .... And he's 'unapologetic' for pushing Obamacare onto Americans ...

I about spit my coffee when he said he's been unfairly treated.....WTF????

It's all about HIM. He's doing nothing but telling us, screw you. I'm gonna do what I want, and that's it.

Des

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How are the insurance companies going to feel about this, this could have all kinds of ramifications.

He cannot just give them permission, now that it is law.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

FlyersFan

chiefsmom
has he actually said people that have been cancelled are going to get their coverage back?

I can't tell for sure, but I think he's going to break the law and force Insurance companies to temporarily sell people back their insurance for a year. Just a year. But I could be wrong. This idiot keeps babbling and promoting himself .....

HE'S DONE .... off the podium.

Are the insurance companies going to play along with this one?

I can see a lot of problems spring up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join