It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser on Obama giving more power to corporations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This just had to be put up on here. Max keiser tells it like it is...

Not been reading a lot about this as it got lost somewhere what with the U.S shutdown but after watching max in this I think i will get started.

Corporation seem to have everybody in their packets.

edit on 14-11-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2013 by coolcatt because: 's

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

I think Max needs to stop holding back. He needs to let us know what he really thinks. Shouldn't pull his punches.

I'm just not sure how he feels when he calls the President a holocaust loving idiot.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

I agree as long as its not to much like AJ. You tend to lose peoples interest when you're just ranting.

Max is a smart cat

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not all corporations are bad. Most are necessary and fair to everyone. I would say that there are only about three percent of them that are obsessed with power. The problem is that those corporations are very big and control a lot of smaller corporations by various ways. The big corporate organizations that many companies belong to are controlled by a select few. I can't determine exactly which corporations are good or bad yet except for a few that I see are trying to patent our food supply or develop chemistry that is hurting us. Also Big corporations that have to much financial power and are abusing it are a threat to the nation.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Sorry

I was being sarcastic. I like Max and listen to him. This time he is very....animated about the subject to say the least. I think over time he has grown frustrated and perhaps it just comes out that way.

new topics

top topics

join