It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andy Kaufman Lives according to Brother and someone who claims to be hist daughter.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think he's dead. People imagine things of all kinds because reality hurts. Still, I think most people believe he's dead, even if they entertain these conspiracies.

So lets say he ain't dead. Who cares? He will be soon enough, as we all will be. If he chooses to remain quiet then that's the way it should be.

When people die it hurts. When important memories are lost it hurts. We all share this hurt. Even though the differences between us all often control our attention, there's a vaster number of things that tie us together. We're family. And we already share so much with the rest of life on Earth. I believe, one way or another, the thing that makes us what we're has been and will continue to be repeated either in this universe or in another, forever. I don't believe in nothing.
edit on 15-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I still think he is dead, but I found this, surprisingly while looking for something totally unrelated. Got to love the internet.

video

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
Why is this even a topic?
who care about his guy, he was just a small time actor

edit on 14-11-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: mmmmm

That's harsh, his name was made as an entertainer and not an actor. Reading his biography you would know he hated doing the show Taxi.

Andy Kaufman was a genius, just not on a level you would understand

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Some people never give any thought to claims like this; never entertain it at all. This is a horrible thing in my opinion, as it leads to real events and occurrences being dismissed without any more thought. Now personally I do not believe that he faked his death, but, out of all the people who supposedly did fake their deaths, he is probably the most likely to go through with it, if that was his plan. And this is all the more reason that the claim shouldn't simply be cast aside without any investigation.

If it were just speculation somewhere online, that is one thing. But when you have someone claiming to be his daughter, that is the kind of person who would know if he did fake his death. I say that the first thing that should be done is to establish whether she is actually his daughter. If not, then obviously she is lying and it need not be pursued any further. But if she is, then the story gets a bit more interesting in my opinion. But I don't know if he has anyone in his family that would be able to supply DNA for testing. Or maybe someone who could verify if this person is who she says she is.

The main reason I think this case deserves a bit more attention than other cases of a similar nature is because of who we are talking about. We are talking about a man who would definitely not be afraid of going through with something like this. So anyway, that is what I think.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Andy is alive and living under the name Tom Greene...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join