It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very uncommon name of a woman told in my dream

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe there is something supernatural going on here, or something out of the ordinary, but I think the first thing to consider is this: the unconscious portion of the human brain makes up the majority of the entire structure, while the conscious makes up only a small fraction by comparison. Now, it has been proven that the unconscious or subconscious portion of the brain will retain information that NEVER even entered into your conscious thought. For instance, you see some text out of the corner of your eye, or you read some text and forget about it, yet your subconscious mind still retains that information with an almost photographic degree of accuracy.

Basically everyone does have a photographic memory. They just cannot recall it into their consciousness. It has also been shown that under hypnosis a person can recall with remarkable accuracy information of the kind I am describing, which never entered conscious thought. So my point is that you very well could have encountered this name before, and either never gave it a second thought or forgot about it, or your subconscious just happened to retain it from someplace, even if it was never something you consciously acknowledged.

I think this is FAR more likely than any other explanation, especially the supernatural. In fact, the most likely explanation is that your brain simply made this name up. That is definitely something the brain can do while a person is asleep. In fact, generally speaking, the subconscious is an expert at creating imagery and non-traditional things internally. Dreams are intended to help people grow emotionally, spiritually, and physically, and generally they are the manifestations of conflicts between the truth, ie the subconscious, and the conscious, which is what people think is the truth. If that makes sense.

Anyway, the imagery can be magnificent. Better than any author or painter could put together, and it is not just random, as it makes sense for the person and their problems, even if the person cannot understand what the dream actually means. So it stands to reason that an entire name could be generated by the brain, and then remembered upon waking.

So when you consider that not only is it within the brain's power to do something like this, but it is sort of how the brain operates during dreaming, it stands to reason that this is the most likely explanation, and not something that cannot be explained. But of course, anything is possible more or less. So I could be wrong. The most logical or simplest explanation is NOT always the correct explanation, and too many people make the mistake of thinking that. So I don't know exactly what is going on with this name that you have, but here is what I think you should do...

Since it came to you in a dream, focus on getting more information from dreams. With dreams, a person will mess themselves up if they attempt to force them. By really focusing on wanting to have meaningful dreams, a person may be setting themselves up for failure. The trick is to be open and willing for the experience, but not pushy. Sort of just be ready when it does happen. It is hard to explain I suppose. It may take a while, but I would be willing to bet you can get some more information.

And maybe you will find the information is originating from within your own mind, or maybe you will discover it is coming from somewhere else entirely. Either way, there is probably something going on that means something to you specifically, and I would also be willing to bet that whatever it is, it will be something that is designed to help you expand your spiritual or emotional health.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Original poster - How sure are you about the spelling of the name? Could it be Evelyn? Could the last name be a different name, like Klug?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

JiggyPotamus
Basically everyone does have a photographic memory. They just cannot recall it into their consciousness. It has also been shown that under hypnosis a person can recall with remarkable accuracy information of the kind I am describing, which never entered conscious thought. So my point is that you very well could have encountered this name before, and either never gave it a second thought or forgot about it, or your subconscious just happened to retain it from someplace, even if it was never something you consciously acknowledged.

I think this is FAR more likely than any other explanation, especially the supernatural.

A sound theory but highly improbable in my case.

It would have been quite applicable if the name I've dreamt of was something a lot more common like "Ingrid Goodman". There's quite a good chance of me seeing or hearing such name consciously or subconsciously but not "Aivlyn Klung"

"Aivlyn" Is a real person's name but extremely rare. Even a variation of the spelling "Aivlin" is also a real person's name but just as rare. Make it "Aivlyn Klung" and the chances that I've heard or seen the name consciously or subconsciously are extremely close to zero.

Would have been a lot easier had I dreamt of a name that was a lot more common doesn't it? You theory would fit and I go relieved with an answer.

CookieMonster09
Original poster - How sure are you about the spelling of the name? Could it be Evelyn? Could the last name be a different name, like Klug?

100% sure. I heard the name in a dream from a speaker with an American accent. It's quite a distinct pronunciation difference between Aivlyn and Evelyn and between Klung and Klug or sometimes Kung.

You assumption is not entirely wrong however. I did search for "Evelyn Klung" when "Aivlyn Klung" turned out with zero results in google!
edit on 16-11-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

Wow. I had dreams where I was walking down regular streets with shops, signs and telephone numbers. Managed to remember the area code too.

Other times, I've had words pop into my head, thinks like "benzol", looked them up and the search engine would always take me to some archived newspaper from the 1880's. After some research, I then discovered was that web-pages could have symbolic characters:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/⏣

Is actually a web-page path, even though it's not ASCII.
edit on 16-11-2013 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

ahnggk

JiggyPotamus

I think this is FAR more likely than any other explanation, especially the supernatural.

A sound theory but highly improbable in my case.

It would have been quite applicable if the name I've dreamt of was something a lot more common like "Ingrid Goodman". There's quite a good chance of me seeing or hearing such name consciously or subconsciously but not "Aivlyn Klung"

"Aivlyn" Is a real person's name but extremely rare. Even a variation of the spelling "Aivlin" is also a real person's name but just as rare. Make it "Aivlyn Klung" and the chances that I've heard or seen the name consciously or subconsciously are extremely close to zero.

Would have been a lot easier had I dreamt of a name that was a lot more common doesn't it? You theory would fit and I go relieved with an answer.

CookieMonster09

100% sure. I heard the name in a dream from a speaker with an American accent. It's quite a distinct pronunciation difference between Aivlyn and Evelyn and between Klung and Klug or sometimes Kung.

You assumption is not entirely wrong however. I did search for "Evelyn Klung" when "Aivlyn Klung" turned out with zero results in google!
edit on 16-11-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

I'm so pleased to see that you are standing your ground as far as the name and the spelling are concerned ... the way you were told it and the way you see/feel it spelt in your minds-eye are the correct way ... never be tempted away from that or allow doubt to creep in.

One of my 3 spirit-guides told me her name was 'KHYA' and I have never been able to trace the name spelt that way because in her case she is from 'off-planet' so the spelling would not be applicible to anyone here but me via her introduction.

Sometimes we don't need to find it confirmed in black and white ... sometimes we just need to 'know' and the purpose will become relevent when necessary ... trust in the information you were given and trust your own ability to understand it when the time is right.

Woody )O(

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If there is one thing this thread reveals, it is that women are not only taking over the world, but they're taking over the world of dreams as well!!

Now on a serious note....

reply to post by darkbake

Darkbake I just read this post by you on this thread. This entity or guide or whatever you refer to her as, sounds seriously like a demonic spirit and one that should not be flirted with in any sense. I know i am going to contradict myself here by challenging you to query her, but hopefully this might help identify who she really is and to which spiritual kingdom she belongs. Ask her how she feels about Jesus Christ, mentioning the Jesus who died on the cross at Calvary to ensure that we are not talking about any other Jesus other than He in the bible. See how she feels about Him, if there are any reactions, perhaps question why. I would be interested to read of any reports on this.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

100% sure. I heard the name in a dream from a speaker with an American accent. It's quite a distinct pronunciation difference between Aivlyn and Evelyn and between Klung and Klug or sometimes Kung. You assumption is not entirely wrong however. I did search for "Evelyn Klung" when "Aivlyn Klung" turned out with zero results in google!

Well, the "person" that gave you the spelling of the name may have been illiterate, or a young child with limited spelling ability. They may have meant Evelyn, for example, instead of Aivlyn.

The name, Evelyn Klug, for example shows up several times in Google, including recent obituaries. My point is that you may have the correct spelling as given to you, but the person or spirit that gave you the name may not given the spelling to you correctly. I think you need to look at all angles, including close derivations of the name you were given.

They might have been trying to say, Evelyn King.

edit on 16-11-2013 by CookieMonster09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Okay that should not be a problem, would you be able to help identify her if I give you more information?

Well, it could be a problem filtering out her thoughts from my own, the other day it was very very clear -

We even shook hands when I was awake and I felt her hand. Although she can be around a lot, the night this thread started was a pretty intense encounter that lasted about 24 hours.
edit on 17amSun, 17 Nov 2013 04:12:50 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I've had one tell her name is Lillith, turns out she was demonic and the disembodied spirit of a nephilim. Demon's don't always seem out to get you but they always are. I almost fell for it a few times, especially after being taken to a place known as the akashic records. But I chose to become a Christian and follow a different path, it's important to note that these entities are very common and so are our encounters with them. Most people will never admit that they have encounter a non-human entity, or they may really believe what they encountered was the spirit of a human, and no one has ever met the spirit of a human that was not brought to them by a demonic entity, if you've seen the akashic records you'll understand why that is.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

woodwytch
I'm so pleased to see that you are standing your ground as far as the name and the spelling are concerned ... the way you were told it and the way you see/feel it spelt in your minds-eye are the correct way ... never be tempted away from that or allow doubt to creep in.

I actually wished it was one of those alternative names some of the members suggested here. It would have been easier...

...But it was clear as daylight. I have to stick with what I have been given regardless of the difficulty of researching the facts about that very rare name.

CookieMonster09
Well, the "person" that gave you the spelling of the name may have been illiterate, or a young child with limited spelling ability. They may have meant Evelyn, for example, instead of Aivlyn.

The name, Evelyn Klug, for example shows up several times in Google, including recent obituaries. My point is that you may have the correct spelling as given to you, but the person or spirit that gave you the name may not given the spelling to you correctly. I think you need to look at all angles, including close derivations of the name you were given.

They might have been trying to say, Evelyn King.

edit on 16-11-2013 by CookieMonster09 because: (no reason given)

I've always been contacted by a Spirit throughout my life. Not all the time of course, and most of the time when I am awake. This Spirit guided me to the Truth. In fact I wouldn't be here in ATS if it wasn't for the Spirit.

It's the same Spirit who gave me the name of the woman...

...However, this Spirit also has a knack for not giving me direct information or information that is quite obvious in plain sight.

This Spirit tends to give me clues to a more profound answer or information that I wouldn't never have thought exists, nor even bothered to look for or ask for.

Therefore, I believe it would be wise to take your advice and others regarding alternative names. I still won't stop with the original name.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

When I first read the op I thought Evelyn King but it may be a common name because I have an ancestor with that name. Very interesting thread hope to hear the outcome. Keep following your dreams.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Angel Marie
reply to post by CookieMonster09

When I first read the op I thought Evelyn King but it may be a common name because I have an ancestor with that name. Very interesting thread hope to hear the outcome. Keep following your dreams.

I got something a bit interesting this time. I searched for "Klung" in ancestry.com and got around 1600 results (many of them are multiple entries of the same person so it's probably just a thousand). Many of them are immigrants from Germany.

I searched for "Aivlyn Klung" and the results are not surprising, zero.

I went over to facebook.com and searched for "Klug" - quite a lot of people with surname Klug turned up...

...Then I searched for "Klung" in facebook.com. Gave me only one result who lives in Madagascar.

What's interesting is that none of the thousand "Klungs" in USA have an account in facebook! Is that so odd?

Do we have a mystery in our hands now?

edit on 19-11-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
OP: don't feel bad, I had probably the single most freaky dream in my life one night (most particularly because I can still remember it in vivid detail, color, 3D, the whole works, and not a bit of fade even after 10 years or so).

During the dream I was told to find someone named Boydenbrach, there ARE no people with that name in the world. I did put in quite a bit of time. At least that's how it was pronounced. I've tried any reasonable permutation of spelling and got diddly.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

First time ever commenting on a thread... was taken aback a little bit due to the fact that I too had a woman speaking and showing me words that I had never heard or seen before (weird as hell)... So I believe your dreams to be plausible for one reason or another. For instance I was told and shown "Dahna Saule #tah provata" I have told several friends and relatives of this dream and they think I am nuts...but after some research I have come to find out... that it translates in Sanskrit to Khali Desert, a cave in Greek mythology, tree of the old testament, and holy mountain... Since I do not come from one belief system, everyone here has made very reasonable suggestions but only you can decide what it truly means for you. I for instance will not be looking for a tree in a cave on a mountain in the damn desert anytime soon...but I believe there has to be a reason for the clarity of the words in both instances. Hope clarity comes to you .

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ACmanNugget32

The only leads I got so far is that the name Aivlyn or its Irish counterpart represented a personality that matched mine.

Klung seems to be a curious group of Euro-American people who never bothered to register in facebook or at least post their real names there.

Coincidentally, I've also stopped using facebook over a year ago which has nothing to do with the NSA scandal. I've simply lost interest in it and all other kinds of social networking sites.

Maybe this person in the dream is not giving me a name but is actually calling me. Aivlyn Klung could be me somehow. Perhaps the only thing left in the dream to solve is the place where I heard the name which seems to be an airport because there were long, yellow placards overhead.

I also found an airport named "Abilene Airport" in Texas. I'll try to research for that too. maybe the history of the place.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

records.ancestry.com...

Eveline, Evelyn...

Klang is a real last name too...I'm late to post on this thread I know! ;p

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join