It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin. Plans Exposed - Create Cival War In Egypt- Russia Has Confidential US Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Propulsion

uncommitted

Propulsion
reply to post by theantediluvian

Why hasn't anyone heard about this?
Ah, hello, it’s the MSM!

Why is there absolutely no media reporting of this at all?
Ah, hello AGAIN, it’s the MSM!

Why is this in any way shape or form credible?
Maybe it’s because it came from a media source that isn’t from the MSM here in the states. If I remember correctly, Obama and the MSM are sleeping in the same bed together.

You don't think that maybe the fact it's completely unsubstantiated and the only source for it is an individuals blog might not be more the answer?
I would trust a blog on the topic…: SUPERMAN IS REAL, before I would even consider anything factual from the MSM.

I'm sorry, that says an awful lot about your IQ then. Not a lot to say about your mindset apart from you really should learn to take from all sources, but remove anything opinionated.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

How do we know that this hasn't been a secret strategic goal of our government long before Obama took office? To think presidents set-up clandestine strategic plans, is kind of like blaming Obama for the reason American corporations have sent a lot of American jobs overseas. I think you're giving presidents way too much credit for strategic plans that would take years in the making.

Heck, Obama wasn't even aware that his own healthcare enrollment website didn't work, lol. I'm sure there's a lot more planning going on behind the scenes that presidents don't know about until the actual plans are executed.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

uncommitted

Propulsion

uncommitted

Propulsion

Ah, hello, it’s the MSM!

Maybe it’s because it came from a media source that isn’t from the MSM here in the states. If I remember correctly, Obama and the MSM are sleeping in the same bed together.

You don't think that maybe the fact it's completely unsubstantiated and the only source for it is an individuals blog might not be more the answer?
I would trust a blog on the topic…: SUPERMAN IS REAL, before I would even consider anything factual from the MSM.

I'm sorry, that says an awful lot about your IQ then. Not a lot to say about your mindset apart from you really should learn to take from all sources, but remove anything opinionated.
And if you could please show me something from the MSM that IS NOT opinionated? I usually look everywhere else other than the $h!t that come out of the states for my news. Everyone is different, but I prefer the Drudge Report, WND, and a couple other sources out of Europe. But hey, if you want to live the good life on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and all that other garbage, than please, have at it. As for the IQ comment. WOW, that's the most intelligent thing I've heard all day! //nodding head//

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

WeRpeons
reply to post by elouina

How do we know that this hasn't been a secret strategic goal of our government long before Obama took office?

Yeah, precisely! All politics aside (which some just can't seem to get away from, even though the 2-party charade just doesn't even work anymore), we'd never do something like incite a civil war in another country...

Would we???
Nah...

Numerous posters have already pointed that out and given a few good examples. There are too many examples of this in the last 50 years or so to even begin to try and lay them all out, from Dems and Repubs alike. Anyone who denies this, well - you know who they work for.

The real point is, this is what Amerika does! All of the finger-pointing about Obama this, Bush that, is just a distraction from the real conversation.

Pakistan next???

edit on 15-11-2013 by sageturkey because: Add

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

So what exactly did the Bush II regime do in Iraq? If that wasn't/isn't a civil war, then I don't know what is. Moreover, we help the Shia gain power and become an ally of Iran, ostensibly an enemy of the US.

RT or some such organization claims Russia has secret plan of Obama's regarding Egypt? Sure. Whatever.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Propulsion

Ah, hello, it’s the MSM!

"It's the MSM" ?!?

This thread should have died on the first page.

Does the Russian media have a particular affinity for the U.S. or our President? Why isn't it in the Russian media? As I have said about 10x in his thread:

1. The "source" is an anti-Obama site that picked up a story from a anti-Islam hate site whose "source" was some random Egyptian blogger.

2. How insanely delusional does one need to be to accept that some random Egyptian blogger, that nobody has ever heard of, would be the only person in the world to know about a top secret US document, captured and "leaked" by the Russian government? WHY WOULDN'T THEY REVEAL THE DOCUMENT TO RUSSIAN MEDIA?

3. The MSM media in this country includes plenty of far right sources: Limbaugh, Beck, brietbart.com, Alex Jones, etc etc and these people entertain insane notions like the Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of our government, birtherism, etc. How would you describe the "MSM" as being "in bed" with the President? Why would anyone believe that despite their millions of listeners/viewers, top selling books, popular (and profitable) websites, lines of merchandise and the millions upon millions of dollars a year that they rake in, that they are NOT PART OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA? Because they say so? What about Fox News? They have as many viewers as all other cable news channels COMBINED. All by themselves, Fox News has enough viewers to be considered THE MAINSTREAM of cable news.

edit on 16-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Regardless if such a document exists and was intercepted, its very apparent to any unbiased person, that arab spring was planned, funded and orchestrated by NATO. If the blogger was pro muslim brotherhood and pro obama you would be using it as a source rather than atacking its legitimacy.

Besides in every thread you are pro-obama and you show it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hummm...and who is in Russia? Snowden? Could that have been the source of the documents?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Propulsion

uncommitted

Propulsion

uncommitted

Propulsion

Ah, hello, it’s the MSM!

And if you could please show me something from the MSM that IS NOT opinionated? I usually look everywhere else other than the $h!t that come out of the states for my news. Everyone is different, but I prefer the Drudge Report, WND, and a couple other sources out of Europe. But hey, if you want to live the good life on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and all that other garbage, than please, have at it. As for the IQ comment. WOW, that's the most intelligent thing I've heard all day! //nodding head//

Why would I watch any of those channels? I don't live in America so unless I'm actively looking for an American perspective on a particular issue then there would be no reason to use them as a source.

Every source has a level of opinion, show me one that does not. From how the information is presented, what is presented (and more importantly NOT presented) through to the more obvious editorial line.

What you appear to mean is that you prefer to receive your news from sources that are closer to your own point of view. That's fine, at least have the honesty to admit that to yourself.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Is there any footage of Puin or others mentioning this report? Here I thought the US had enough dirt on russia they could leak to discourage Russia rending public what they learned.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

uncommitted

Propulsion

uncommitted

Propulsion

uncommitted

Propulsion

Ah, hello, it’s the MSM!

Why would I watch any of those channels? I don't live in America so unless I'm actively looking for an American perspective on a particular issue then there would be no reason to use them as a source.

Every source has a level of opinion, show me one that does not. From how the information is presented, what is presented (and more importantly NOT presented) through to the more obvious editorial line.

What you appear to mean is that you prefer to receive your news from sources that are closer to your own point of view. That's fine, at least have the honesty to admit that to yourself.
I understand that everyone has a different opinion on this, that, or what not. All that I'm looking for is the truth, which is becoming more and more difficult to obtain. The preverbal facts/opinions that come from the MSM are distorted to appease what political ideology that particular media outlet caters too. I'm a libertarian, and I just love watching the left and right fight amongst one another. If I had my way, I would take all those top notch anchor men/women from the MSM, put them all in a ring, and have them fight each other off to the death! It would be the #1 payper view event of the century..
edit on 17-11-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join