It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I went to sleep, wokeup unable to move but able to see, I could not hear anything but I could see something turned the light on, I see a figure that looks like an old friend, he pretended to punch, then he reaches into forehead hairline, pulls down zipper, suit falls, long haired woman like person underneath, she pretends to have coitus, then places beehive over mouth and squeezes, dripping out is royal jelly. I go back to sleep. See ufo a few monthes later hovering as I drive in front of me. Could be a hallucination, truck drivers like I was get randomly drug tested. Regularly. That's everything in a pg rating I could fit. Now i take 1 royal jelly pill every day. I have seen many ufos since.
edit on 13-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: hit enter too fast

edit on 13-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: details I forgot to add

edit on 13-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: add

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mattsawaufo

Hello my friend, very interesting post.

Sounds like sleep paralysis.
People often see "demons" and "aliens" when they are going through sleep paralysis. I am not sure why. I have experienced it a few times. I have never seen an entity though.

Maybe it's because you are in a dream state and your subconscious is still projecting so you still can manifest dreams while seeing in the physical plane.

I wait for the day to see a UFO.

Cheers my friend, best of luck.

-Seth

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

mattsawaufo
I went to sleep, wokeup unable to move but able to see, I could not hear anything but I could see something turned the light on, I see a figure that looks like an old friend, he pretended to punch, then he reaches into forehead hairline, pulls down zipper, suit falls, long haired woman like person underneath, she pretends to have coitus, then places beehive over mouth and squeezes, dripping out is royal jelly. I go back to sleep. See ufo a few monthes later hovering as I drive in front of me. Could be a hallucination, truck drivers like I was get randomly drug tested. Regularly. That's everything in a pg rating I could fit. Now i take 1 royal jelly pill every day. I have seen many ufos since.
edit on 13-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: hit enter too fast

edit on 13-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: details I forgot to add

edit on 13-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: add

Wow freaky, so she took the skin of your friend off and was then a naked female. She went on to have sex with you. Very strange what else did they want.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

It was a full body jumpsuit head to toe version of the impersonation mask you see in movies like mission impossible.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That's very interesting.

?Erom em llet

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I agree with a previous poster. I've had several sleep paralysis episodes. What you've described sounds just like one. As for the subsequent sightings . . . curiouser and curiouser . . .

On a side note, the band Dredg has an album called "El Cielo" which is allegedly a concept album about sleep paralysis. Super awesome stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MyEyesSeeTooClear

People often see "demons" and "aliens" when they are going through sleep paralysis. I am not sure why.

Our sight can 'switch' to see through other dimensions during sleep paralysis episodes. There is certainly a 'beehive' of activity within those universal multi-dimensional realms, often interacting with ours.
edit on 14-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Very interesting my friend. I have always looked at as a projection of fear manifested by your subconscious. Since you are still in dream state.

Cheers my friend

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The broom assumes you added the bit about being tested for drugs to insinuate you were not taking drugs during these episodes. Which could be a likely source. Also, have you dabbled into the occult at all? You know, meditation, yoga, ouija board, seances, witchcraft, anything of the sort? Or is anyone living with you into the occult, or do you possess articles, even amulets related to the occult?

Anything related to the occult opens the door to demonic harassment. Someone here said he did not know why people see things when they go into sleep paralysis, but that is simply because he probably ignores the supernatural as unreal. It is very real, and you should not be toying with it, or be involved with anyone toying with it.

That is just good advice. The same as telling someone they shouldn't go and rob a bank with a gun. Do what you want though.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Broom

The broom assumes you added the bit about being tested for drugs to insinuate you were not taking drugs during these episodes. Which could be a likely source. Also, have you dabbled into the occult at all? You know, meditation, yoga, ouija board, seances, witchcraft, anything of the sort? Or is anyone living with you into the occult, or do you possess articles, even amulets related to the occult?

Anything related to the occult opens the door to demonic harassment. Someone here said he did not know why people see things when they go into sleep paralysis, but that is simply because he probably ignores the supernatural as unreal. It is very real, and you should not be toying with it, or be involved with anyone toying with it.

That is just good advice. The same as telling someone they shouldn't go and rob a bank with a gun. Do what you want though.

I do not deny the existence of anything. But there is no way you can be 100% sure either. No one can. Millions of people would counter argue and say meditation is in no way a "gateway to demons" through the "opening of a dimension" or however you want to word it. And the people who agree with you would argue back.

It COULD simply be a subconscious manifestation because of fear in a dream state causing you to dream while physically seeing around you. OR it COULD be a demon. Clearly you have your mind made up which it IS.

Cheers my friend.
-Seth
edit on 14-11-2013 by MyEyesSeeTooClear because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

join