It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solomon's Key - Solved?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

iamea
ok well this is strange, i was doing some research on the bomb threats in Kansas, which on the surface appears to have no connection other than the date of 28 November.

Which is related through the fall of Jerico occurring on the 28th.

I would like to state, that I am not suggesting atomic in the literal sense, it is only symbolic of an awakening.

this is what I came up with:

Joining the dots:

False flag.

The atomic aspect is what occurs after you break through inside of your mind
You FALL OUT with someone when you have a difference of opinion.
You FALL OUT with yourself when you experience an awakening, have you ever experienced an AH HA! Moment and it feels like an explosion in your head. That is the symbolic representation of breaking through.

I personally do not know much about Kansas, but this to me seems to represent something to do with the heart of religion. A test for those who are aligned with such, and an awakening that may occur in the REAL EYES ation of the idea that religion was set up by the aliens as a means of control.

A test in faith maybe.

Weird that If you type into google, kansas, it puts the dot exactly where Jerico (in the series) would be located if there was a such a place.

Kansas Falls in the heart of America.

3 movies about Kansas that may be significant

The day after – story of survival after nuke.

Jerico – story of how a small town survives after a number of nukes go off.

Wizard of Oz. - The story of Dorothy on a journey to discover she has been conned by a wizard behind the curtain.

Nothing left to fear (2013)
Nothing Left to Fear is the first terrific terror tale from Slasher Films (founded by Guns N’ Roses rock legend/horror nut Slash), directed by Gore Verbinski’s visionary protégé Anthony Leonardi III. The film stars James Tupper and Anne Heche as the new pastor and his wife who arrive in Stull, Kansas, with their three kids hoping for an idyllic country life. At first the town and its people look like being the answer to their prayers, but then the supposedly retiring pastor Clancy Brown puts into motion an ancient ritual that unleashes a demonic fury. For Stull is one of the seven gateways to Hell and its inhabitants must quell the Beast who rises to walk the Earth at all bloody costs.
reference

References to Kansas in movies:

the matrix: Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye!"

Wizard of OZ:
Someplace where there isn't any trouble... [tossing a piece of her cruller to Toto] ...do you suppose there is such a place, Toto? There must be. It's not a place you can get to by a boat or train. It's far, far away... behind the moon... beyond the rain.
[singing] Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high,
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. We must be over the rainbow!
[Note: This line is ranked #4 in the American Film Institute's list of the top 100 movie quotations in American cinema.]
Well, I... I think that it... that it wasn't enough to just want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em... and it's that if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard; because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.
There's no place like home; there's no place like home; there's no place like home...
[Note: This line is ranked #23 in the American Film Institute's list of the top 100 movie quotations in American cinema.]
[last lines] Oh, but anyway, Toto, we're home – home! And this is my room – and you're all here – and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all! And... oh, Auntie Em, there's no place like home!
en.wikiquote.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">reference

Books/magazine
The Gods Hate Kansas by Jospeh Millard
The startling story of The Gods Hate Kansas by Jospeh Millard
(description) The story of science at war with alien lifeforms

edit on 40pm11America/Chicagopm by iamea because: (no reason given)

Weird how one of the names for God is Migdal Oz, eh?

3;D

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

purplemonkeydishwasher
Go one step further - what is the true purpose of the bible? how much do you know, or understand of its history? let alone its implications on modern geo-political development, and the ascension of empire through the facade of religion?

A bride of Lucifer? Heh. Are ye a Freemason? Ashkenazi? I don't see why you would think that Solomon was a real person, anyway? Exodus is quite clearly something other than 'the Jews escaping slavery'. el o el.

tell me, lover of Lucifer, en-light-en meeee. >

What happens on Nov 28th? Who knows - I have never made any public predictions; I have never had enough evidence to really warrant such an attempt for attention - however - the numbers I interpreted without any bias whatsoever seems to point to the 28th. But -- I don't really care! lol -- man- you people are too jaded; spend some time off ATS - perhaps you have had your fill of lunatics and doom-sayers - and are projecting onto others whom merely wish to share information- if you aren't interested in numbers, just say so! To deny that there are curious synchronizations which are rather easily drawn from the Solomon texts indicate something is meant - a mason never places something because 'it looks nice'. =)

Does the Juwes/Solomon connection not interest you either? ...Then why are you here? lol. These people..

I find it peculiar how those wishing to share information come under such bitter scrutiny - no real interest, aside from poking holes in the information offered - subsequently a reason why I have made so few threads --- there is little reward for sharing information, that I&I can see. +_[o_o]_+

I mean - you would think I had thought of something such as the Gregorian calendar and its implementation..?

The date 'November 28th' is not important -- how I came to this date was by searching for calindrical occurrences which corresponded to a 70 000 year cycle, the same with the number 80 000 - 3600 is an obvious orbital time -

the numbers 'working' suggested by Solomon's temple are preposterous - nobody needs 153 600 people working on a temple - let alone would there be that much skilled labour!

I'm beginning to think you are just mental.... Or maybe drunk. Who knows.... I asked you what YOU felt the true purpose of Solomon's key was. You replied "It points to Nov. 28." Maybe you need a reminder?

Your reply

Now you try to say "Nov. 28th is not important." Dude, you are all over the board. And you STILL haven't answered my first question (providing you are now denying your original reply).

What is the purpose of the Bible? Well...depends who you ask. Looks to me like it has several purposes. It is a doctrine of power for established institutions. To the general Christian (or Judaic) masses, it is a moral compendium for societal and personal values. And yet to others, it is something more still. I'm sure the list goes on and on... What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Am I a Freemason? Well...being a woman....I cannot be a Freemason. And Lucifer....yeah, I am humbled to bear the helix of the 'Light Bringer.' Meaningless to you...so why pull it into the thread unless you are that desperate for a deflection?

Do I think Solomon was a real person? Yes, I do. In fact, I know that Solomon was a real person.... And I have the feeling you wouldn't understand Solomon's Key, texts, or anything else he built, used, or created in this world, even if it bit you in the @$$.

So through your disjointed rantings I'm assuming you think that the texts of Solomon are some secret code tied to Masonry and you are making propounded numerical associations akin to someone tripping acid to support your (loosely termed) "theory"? All pointing to a date (albeit from a calendar that didn't even exist in the times of Solomon) that isn't really important at all?

Yeah....totally mental.

And because you asked, I took an interest in your thread because I thought you might put forward something academically interesting or debatable. Afterall, despite your Helen Keller attempt at numerology, there are some parts to Gematria that the skeptic in me can appreciate rising above the level of common coincidence.

<< 1   >>

join