It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Articles of Impeachment Against Eric Holder Introduced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I know everyone should have a role model, even Holder, but I don't think Edwin Meese is a good one.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

alienreality
When they say this is being done only by republicans, does this mean that other parties don't care about Eric Holders level of corruption? This seems to be what they (media outlets) are implying.. I wonder if they realize the error of this Freudian slip? Or maybe they just wanted to make it into a partisan issue! yeah that must be it...
Triple fail

Yup.

They will keep it 'partisan' for as long as possible.

They want their 'audience' to believe there is nothing criminal.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The guy's a boob. If this really goes through, he would be an idiot not to start the trail of breadcrumbs. If you're obeying commands and are chosen to take the fall, you would be nuts not to leave the trail scorching. Money isn't a factor when it's common knowledge that it's about to fail.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Unfortunately, the evil ones are unimpeachable.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ah,more bread the circuses for the masses.Olsen and the others who are supporting this are merely posturing they have no intention of this going any further than this.They get some people buzzing at home and around the nation which is the point.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

burntheships

It seems that time has come.
The media has been erily silent as of late concerning Holder,
perhaps this might be the distraction that can tide Obamacare over.

When building a house it's always wise to build a solid foundation first.

With Obamacare they started with 2nd story gold plated windows, and still can't figure out why they won't stay in place.

But I do have to agree with you that Holder will be a red-herring to take some of the heat off.
edit on 14-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Funny that you mention that, I read that Barry does not really
meet up with his Cabinet too often, I think I read 10 times
so far this term. That is shocking, considering the amount of
scandals his Administration is accused of.

Insular madness, and yes it stands to reason a weakened
structure built on shifting sand wont stand the test of time.

I am guessing that Barry is counting on the collapse of
the country to beat him out.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Holder has proven to be bullet proof, how he hasn't been impeached already is beyond me. As much as I'd like to see him go down in flames, I doubt anything will come of it.

I remember when Dennis Kucinich brought forty-something articles of impeachment against Bush, every offense worthy of throwing the crook out of office and into the slammer, but nothing came of them, much like nothing will come of this either, aside from perhaps providing a smokescreen for some other underhanded act from this lawless regime.
edit on Fri03Fri, 15 Nov 2013 00:03:38 -06003013Fri by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyD

Just imagine what america could be like if we didn't have all these traitors at the helm, these last 50 years.
And the IMF, federal reserve, and world bank - ala hillary.

Can't leave out the UN.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
im not gonna hold my breath waiting for this to go any where , but im pretty sure we will end up hearing sharpton , maxine waters and the "that is racist" idiots spout off in defense of holder because of his race.
edit on 11/15/2013 by IsawWHATtheyDID because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
They can vote to impeach him in the House but it won't make any difference. He has to be tried in the Senate and it requires a super majority to make it stick. At least that's how I understood the procedure.

Like that's ever going to happen.

If I'm wrong on this please illuminate.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

One can only imagine, it's far too evident that we no longer live in a constitutional republic. Wall St. profits soar while the economy crumbles and average Joe's are squeezed, bought off politicians enjoy above the law status as long as they stay bought off, the only reason to watch the news is to see what new lie is being foisted upon the public and there's a better than likely chance that 2016 will see another presidential race between Bush & Clinton. And who says this ain't an oligarchy?

Of course if the Clintons move back in to the white house, I'm sure Eric Holder will have a job waiting for him in the justice department, he'll just have to trade in his race card for a sexist card.
edit on Fri44Fri, 15 Nov 2013 01:44:13 -06003013Fri by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You haven't given a source for your lengthy quote.

Sources matter.

This one appears to be just a tad biased.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sestias
reply to post by xuenchen

You haven't given a source for your lengthy quote.

Sources matter.

This one appears to be just a tad biased.

The resolution itself is in the article.

The link is at the bottom.

What specifically are you looking for ?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Holder, McCain and Kerry need to go before Obama does. I think Obama is the "least corrupt" of the four. At least the first three are poster childs of evil, with all the evidence in the world to get impeached and convicted out of office, and then tried in a federal criminal court for all kinds of crimes.

Impeachment AND conviction!

But people need to do a better job voting from now on. Stop voting criminals into office. I know the federal reserve runs the show, but third parties that never get heard, have been speaking of terminating the federal reserve now for eons.

A revolution needs to happen, either peacefully or violently.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm surprised at every Republican rep from Tx who supports that article 2 actually and I would think, knowing my own people; they should be behind H.R.1523 which was put up by a Republican; co sponsored by other republicans and is gaining support from both sides of the isle. States rights.
edit on 29-11-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join