It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Articles of Impeachment Against Eric Holder Introduced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Several members of the U.S. House of Representatives have introduced an Articles of Impeachment resolution against U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

Charges include things about Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, and a few other choice items.

The article points out reasons and this could lead to Holders removal (or resignation).

Holder is already in criminal and civil Contempt of Congress.

Maybe more details will come out now.

It's time to get serious with these criminals. All of 'em !!

Rep. Pete Olson (R-TX) has introduced an Articles of Impeachment resolution against Attorney General Eric Holder for his role in Operation Fast and Furious and other scandals of President Barack Obama’s administration.

Seven congressman have signed onto the resolution thus far in addition to Olson. They are Reps. Larry Bucshon (R-IN), Blake Farenthold (R-TX), Phil Roe (R-TN), Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA), Roger Williams (R-TX), Ted Yoho (R-FL), and Randy Weber (R-TX).

The Articles of Impeachment has four different sections. The first calls for Holder’s official removal because of his failure to comply with congressional subpoenas relating to Operation Fast and Furious. Holder has been voted on a bipartisan basis into both criminal and civil contempt of Congress for his failure to comply with the Fast and Furious subpoenas from House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA).

The "Resolution" is in the story....

Rep. Olson Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against Eric Holder

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The man belongs in a supermax prison... unfortunately, he will probably be asked to resign (with a severance package, no doubt) or retire... either way, he has done what has been asked of him by the administration, and will be well compensated on his way out of the door...

The question is, just how far Obama will throw him under the bus when the time comes...

This entire administration, er... regime is a sickening den of thieves.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Just a side note, this is on Reuters also and "Texas Representative Pete Olson, who drafted the articles, said in a statement provided to Reuters on Wednesday." Is the source.

in.reuters.com...

So its true.. just curious what will actually happen if anything at all. Its a wait and see game now.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

madmac5150
The question is, just how far Obama will throw him under the bus when the time comes...

It seems that time has come.
The media has been erily silent as of late concerning Holder,
perhaps this might be the distraction that can tide Obamacare over.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nowhere is this mentioned on any other msm site. Perhaps it's buried but even Fox News didn't have it up at all. I'm guessing this one isn't going anywhere. It's all just a dog and pony show, anyway...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
well if they hang him minion participation might likely drop...
i bet he becomes a show of the protecting power of the ptb just to show the minions that they can operate with apparant impunity...

of course once the whole job is done...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The GOP wouldn't dare go out on yet another limb and have it chopped off behind them. This is for the benefit of a few congressmen who want to get some ink and a "we tried, Davy" event to talk about with the, ahem, esteemed constituents back home.
edit on 13-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yeah!!!!!!
The guys a jerk!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
7 'lamestream' media outlets have this up already...
Google Search

the owlbear
It's all just a dog and pony show

and a very well timed one at that, time will tell...
and they need lots of time....close to three years.
edit on 13-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Even if he was convicted of crimes against humanity his bud (POTUS) would just pardon him.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

xuenchen
Holder is already in criminal and civil Contempt of Congress.

How does that currently stand?? Can/does it expire? what happened to the court cases in the wake of the IAG's finding he had no case to answer??

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I hope he throws Obama under the bus on his way out.

One can only hope.

I think most of this country has had it up to here concerning this administration and their pack of lies.

Lock em all up is what I say, they dont deserve to be where they are.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I doubt anything will happen, this is just another ruse to take the people's minds off of Obamacare. There might be a hearing but it will be just another face palm from Obama and his lackies into the face of the American people.

If the administration follows through like they have with other corrupt lackies that have been caught, Holder will get a promotion.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Presidential Pardon....
Nothing left to say.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wonderful! And I like the idea that this is nonpartisan. Holder enables Obama in many many ways. This is a good sign that congress may be willing to chip away at this entire corrupt administration. Maybe they are testing the waters by going after Holder first? I feel that congress is starting to realize that we have a very dangerous administration in the White House.

Just what happened at the Dem/Obama Obamacare meeting? Could what happened there be related? The Dems really turned on Obama after this.

You know this case has 4 articles of impeachment. And I feel the most important is the failure to prosecute for IRS targeting. I feel the reason for this failure is that he protecting the people that did the targeting.

Oh and there are 10 representatives in cahoots with this so far. And Olson says that if they can't get Holder impeached they will force him to resign.
edit on 14-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Couldn't happen to a better guy...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah, because life's just that freaking awesome. I won't be holding my breath. Obama, Kerry, Clinton, Pelosi, Feinstein, and Holder are bulletproof,untouchable and infallible, more so than the pope and almost as much as the Bushes.
edit on 14-11-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

abecedarian
Presidential Pardon....
Nothing left to say.

I have no doubt that would happen. Holder and Obama are buuuuuudies ....
It'll be interesting to see Obama's Presidential Pardon list.
They are always entertaining ... (not in a good way).
I'm sure Obama's list will keep ATS buzzing for a few weeks ....

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Good stuff, but the irony would only be complete if one of those charges was for hate crimes.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
When they say this is being done only by republicans, does this mean that other parties don't care about Eric Holders level of corruption? This seems to be what they (media outlets) are implying.. I wonder if they realize the error of this Freudian slip? Or maybe they just wanted to make it into a partisan issue! yeah that must be it...
Triple fail

top topics

<<   2 >>

join