It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Declassified..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

I guess there are no surprises in this..except nothing about UFOs and Aliens..also not surprised.
They must be up to something big!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Those of you hoping for information about captured aliens and flying saucers will be disappointed.

I'm so disappointed.

Anyway I don't know much about aliens but I do know a little about our government and their secret organizations. If they're declassifying this it means:

1. They already moved everything (aliens included.)
    2. They're lying.
    3. Both of the above.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well if aliens were real then they wouldn't need to hide. so id say we will never see any declassified documents on aliens because there are none

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Surprisingly, this article did not generate any information the government previously released.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Yes, we are unique and absolutely alone in the universe. If there was life, why would they ever visit a planet like Earth anyway? Nothing special about this planet opposed to any of the others we know about...like Mars.

Also in response to this topic, do you have anything not from Yahoo news? I trust that site for news about as much as I trust that the government anytime they declassify anything.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is the time to be watching the other hand......the...hidden...one.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

ShaeTheShaman
well if aliens were real then they wouldn't need to hide. so id say we will never see any declassified documents on aliens because there are none

Awesome rationalization...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

ShaeTheShaman

Really?

Anywhere...?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

BlackProjects
news.yahoo.com...

I guess there are no surprises in this..except nothing about UFOs and Aliens..also not surprised.

There is already a thread on this topic.

Incidentally, the warning signs don't mention Area 51. You have to wonder if the author of the article ever read the text on the signs.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Where in the annals of Area 51 "lore" is their proof of Aliens or craft or secret underground labs for aliens or crafts or whatever at Area 51?

If you say Bob Lazar, you lose. He never produced one tangible piece of anything physical.

Neither did that other dude who claims to have evidence that modern technology came from captured Alien technology.

Beside all that I mean. There is as much proof of aliens at area 51 as there is in the Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis and the TV show Ancient Aliens.

I won't go into secret, underground, arctic, alien, Nazi, UFO bases.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Also in response to this topic, do you have anything not from Yahoo news? I trust that site for news about as much as I trust that the government anytime they declassify anything.

Google may not be your friend, but their search engine still works...
Pick your source...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
This is the time to be watching the other hand......the...hidden...one.

I don't think he/she has logged in here in quite some time. Unless of course they're here under another screen name...

But that never happens here, does it?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

That could have made sense IF... you could see at least one of napoleon's hands on that picture.

Well... least you tried!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Our secret bases are now underwater and on the moon. Too many people know about the Groom lake area. And as for bob Lazar......good storyteller.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Area 51 is good for what it does and that's testing aircraft. You don't really need to go underground to do that, why bother when a hangar can hide your aircraft from spy satellites. There's also other ways like the scoot n hide shelters or you could fly the aircraft underneath another one depending on size..

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by Rosinitiate

That could have made sense IF... you could see at least one of napoleon's hands on that picture.

Well... least you tried!

You might want to research a little about him and the symbolism proffered. I wasn't trying anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Just because they have declassified and acknowledged that the base is there that don't mean that they will stop developing black projects there..

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
all the alien/ufo/et bull# was at a different site - S-4. Never proven to exist or defined on any maps, this site is NOT Area 51.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

BlackProjects
news.yahoo.com...

There may be more truth than fiction in a book called: "AREA 7".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join