It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the assemblies in SPF #4 was bent in an accident 25 years ago.... its still in the SPF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
enenews.com... ng-the-fuel-25-years-ago

25 years ago..... REALLY???? They let them sit for 25 years and now they have to remove them.... it just gets better and better.... and there are 2 more that were damaged 10 years ago????

Talk about something coming back to bite you on the ass...... or in this case,,,, biting us all on the ass it would seem

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So, 25 years ago these incompetent knuckleheads didn`t know what they were doing even back then.That should have been a warning sign that they weren`t competent enough to manage a nuclear reactor.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It is my feeling it is even worse. I would suggest that this pool has weapons grade material in it. I think the reason TEPCO is so hush hush is because were they to open the facility up to the world the secret of weapons processing would get out (most plants do it). I think that the weapons material in that pool is of major concern.

I also think that if any of the unstable tubes were to go critical during the process involving the cask the explosion would be a mess, a mess they fear.

Right now a paper processing company is in charge it fixing the problem. TEPCO did not design the facility and do not do any nuclear engineering, they are transmitters of bills to and from customers. This tells me they are taking the bullet for someone, something, else entirely.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Correction: The accident happened in 1982.... the damaged fuel assembly has been sitting in the #4 SPF for 31 years.

31 FREAKING YEARS

You know why?

Because they didn't have a clue how to remove it safely 31 years ago and they still don't have a clue how to do it safely 31 years later.

If they waited 31 years to tell you about an accident...... what else do you think they haven't told you?

I guess the bright side is in 31 years we may finally learn the truth about Fukushima.... if we are still around that is.

top topics

join