It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be as a Child?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A young child who don't give a damn about the adult world...

...Since I took a serious consideration of such mindset, I stopped getting sick! Maybe it's something else, since I took so many changes in one day - figuratively speaking.

The changes are based upon the Gospel of Jesus, not the Gospel of Paul of Tarsus the false apostle. I changed my ways from the ways of the world to the way that leads to life. No more keeping up with the Joneses, no more running after success and no more trying to keep up with this highly competitive world. In fact I became poor in the process but who cares. I'm not getting sick anymore, never felt so confident and bold my whole life, many of my worries gone, I seemed to have stopped ageing, I'm getting visions of the future a lot more often, I'm beginning to have a sixth sense in some ways, no longer afraid of death, no more insecurities, etc..

When Jesus say that we may have life abundantly, I doubt it has something to do with acquiring material wealth. It's material wealth that seemed to have made my life "normal" in an ugly and boring manner of speaking. I used to love and enjoy having and doing stuff I spent with my money but those are also the times I'm sickly, fearful of many things, insensitive of people's emotions, ill-tempered, no desire to serve God at the cost of my time, etc. It used to be a happy life but dull compared to what I have now! It's like having something that superheroes in movies have!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So the question is, how do we get from that , to what we have now ?

I think the answer is in the words, such as, "human nature".

I wonder what beings decided to fit that crutch on all of us, as if we invented any of this, and are wholly responsible.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join