It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New White House Whistleblower Comes Forward [Nov2013]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I come forward to talk to you today about the atrocities going down in this house. These grievances MUST be aired! I understand the risk in being a whistleblower with the way this current administration handles them, but the truth must come out and if not me, who else? Certainly not that new girl, Sunny I think her name is. She is a total sheep. But I've grown to learn the reality behind the deception that is the Obama administration. Who am I? Just call me Deep Bark.

First a little back story. I joined the first family back in 2008 as a naive little guy. My original people weren't working out and some nice people got us together and brought me to the White House. At first, I was awestruck. All this room to explore! So many new sites and smells! What was a guy to do? And in the beginning all was fine, Barack gave the right attention and looked like he was doing great things. The walks were long and the belly rubs satisfying. But it wasn't long until doubt started to set in...

All of a sudden we stopped talking as frequently and he kept looking at this strange box with people living inside of it. I'm not sure why he kept doing it because he was never happy after having watched it. Then he'd start heading to this peculiar office following these uptight looking men with permanent frowns on his face. I say peculiar, because it was ovular in shape instead of square. I'd try to follow him in, but he kept closing the door on me! But ever the loyal follower, I'd wait for him to come out. After close to forever, out he'd come (sometimes I thought that he may never come back, it was truly trying times), but he'd look even more upset then with the box. He'd be mumbling about healthcare or something of the sort. I don't know what a healthcare is, but it certainly doesn't sound like it would taste very good. I should have paid more attention back then, because the signs of evil and the coming police state were there all along.

It wasn't long before he started to spend more and more time in this room. I'd wait for him dutifully each time, but each time he'd come out more worn out and looking older and older. To make matters worse, attention time kept getting shorter and shorter. I needed to get to the bottom of this. What was causing him to do this? What is a healthcare? Who are these people he keeps meeting with? These questions and more needed answers. Belly rubs were at stake!

I started sniffing around and what I uncovered left me speechless. My first clue came from that strange talking box saying that this healthcare thing is all Obama cares about and is his sole legacy. This box was celebrating this healthcare thing, but I had seen the underside. I knew that this healthcare thing wasn't what they were saying on the television. It was deceiving the world! I almost pulled the trigger then, but at the last moment I backed off. I needed more evidence, this box's words were all circumstantial. I needed something concrete.

Eventually, I gained entry to this ovular room that Barack kept retreating to while he was away on one of his many golf trips. I discovered his planner and what was inside left me speechless. He was booked solid for months at a time. Where was the time for me? This healthcare thing had truly corrupted him. Not a single thing was mentioned about walks or ball throwing or belly rubs. My eyes left the planner and fixated on the rug.

But even this wasn't what truly convinced me of the evils of this healthcare plan that Barack was a part of. During any normal day, I was exploring around and happened to wonder into the bedroom, only to witness Sunny relieving herself on the rug. I was aghast, and while I was standing there speechless, she runs out of the room. As soon as I turned to follow, in walks Barack.

What happened next will replay in my nightmares for the rest of my life. Barack discovered the misdeed immediately and despite my protests to the contrary that it was Sunny, he didn't believe me. The police state was put in full force and I was put inside the kennel for the rest of the afternoon! The humanity! Where was my due process? I was framed on trumped up charges. This wasn't the White House that I remembered when I first arrived in 2008, a White House of freedom and the ability to do whatever I wanted. This was a totalitarian regime of dominance and evil. His eyes as he dragged me to the cage of torture betrayed his real self. Gone were the bright happy eyes that used to look at me, replaced by the soulless eyes of disgust.

This healthcare thing has changed my friend. He went from spending much time with me to suddenly never seeing me and when he does he clamps down the totalitarian controls on me. Sunny doesn't understand yet, I try to wake her to the reality, but she insists I am just some tin-foil hat wearing nut-job. Please to the others out there reading this, take heed! Do not let your people accept this healthcare thing! It will destroy them. If you value your walks and belly rubs, please I beg you, to not let them accept this evil. It may sound all nice and fancy, but that is a bunch of hogwash. How is it something beneficial if you cannot bury it in the backyard? You see, they cannot answer questions like this adequately.

It is being shoved down our throats as a good thing, but it will destroy everything this country was founded on! Gone will be the parks filled with everyone running around and playing. Gone will be the days of belly rubs and playing fetch for hours on end. Expect to be ignored or put into cages for no reason or on trumped up charges. How are we supposed to go without this attention? What do they think we are, a bunch of cats?

Oh wait here he comes! Oh my God he was gone forever again! I need to run over and let him know I was waiting for him! Maybe there will be a belly rub in it for me! YAY YAY YAY YAY!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Deep Wang is that you?!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

That was a slightly harsh response lol

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Nephalim

That was a slightly harsh response lol

LOL Im sorry! it was the deep comment that caught me when I was reading through.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow you really hate the idea of people having HealthCare.

So much that you wrote a fictional story about how, in your mind,it must be going down.
And how the country is Doomed because of coverage for all...That's some subconscious hate.
So you prefer Americans losing everything & going bankrupt because of Medical Bills ?
Crooked Billionaires must love you.

You do all the dirty work for them and all they had to do is make sure you didn't
get your "News" from anyone but FOX and AM Radio. Piece of cake.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I find it sad that you think this has anything to do with "healthcare".

Does your auto insurance= your auto mechanic?

No! It's a finance tool for certain types of auto damage(i.e. the rare and expensive varieties...you know...that's what insurance does when government isn't creating scam insurance products that would never exist in the free market).

Insurance is a finance vehicle for rare and catastrophic events.

Affordable Care Act is just a continuation of the scam that was started by Nixon with the Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973.

Insurance that is employer tied, removes consumers from the process of buying healthcare, that doesn't even work like an insurance product. Oh did I mention that insurance is a finance vehicle for rare and catastrophic events?

If you're worried about healthcare that's fine. But stop and understand this whole debate has NOTHING to do with healthcare. It has to do with a particular finance vehicle known as Managed Care INSURANCE. Or as I like to call it, a scam to destroy America's access to care.

www.comedsoc.org...

The link above is for the OP and the poster I'm responding to. Since neither one of you seem to know the difference between health insurance and health care.

Also: I gave OP star for the story. Still fun read despite healthcare, health insurance pet peeve.
edit on 13-11-2013 by OrphanApology because: d

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Wow the whole point of this thread flew right over your head. Of course I enjoy satire because of people like you who don't understand it.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Again satire, reread it, maybe you'll get it then.

top topics

join