It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Programme Whistleblower Capt. Mark Richards Project Camelot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Interesting video.
how come this capt gets to meet high level people to
kkep up to date.
no fault of Kerry, who is only relaying the info given to her.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ValdoVonz

Understand this, thay the belief in extra terrestrial life and inter terrestrial life does not in any way negate your belief in God. There is a prime creator. Though the great deception lies within the book itself..written by men..then coded with the truth of ufo's such as ezekiels wheel.. king og of bashar.. jesus conception being an abduction.

If you honestly research.. then don't be blinkered by the book, and look to other sources. Have you read the talmud of jmmannuel ? Instead of wandering into the desert for 40 days..he was taken up by a metalic light.

Open your eyes, this will not affect your faith in god...just your faith in a book of part truths.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

vivid1975
Gary McKinnon is facing 70 years in jail for hacking and discovering a list of names.

Not anymore.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is obviously all true .....

projectavalon.net...

(and so is The Clangers)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Pure fantasies and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chazam

We are all entitled to our own opinions. However this thread serves to remain in your subconscious until what you might agree is proper disclosure from a controlled media. At least you won't be one of the ones that loses their mind after being completely blind to it all..the brainwashed masses.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

That's what's great about the net..I hadn't heard.. so I'll check that out thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EV150

Who eat ham- and jam- and SPAM-a lot?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Mark Richards is total BS! Go to:

murderpedia.org...

Be sure to read the whole thing and you'll see what a fraud he is!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Please explain to me why anyone would lie about this sort of thing, especially an adult. If you were going to lie to become famous with a lie, why pick something so crazy? The only thing I find more unbelievable than the story is the reasons why anyone would lie like this. I'm confused.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This military person may well know a lot and may have been framed but reptilians and raptors? The galactic federation and so forth? I think if he is the real thing he must have made a deal to be a disinformation agent because this seems like disinformation. Maybe they promised to reduce his sentence if he complies and disinforms.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tildane
Please explain to me why anyone would lie about this sort of thing, especially an adult. If you were going to lie to become famous with a lie, why pick something so crazy? The only thing I find more unbelievable than the story is the reasons why anyone would lie like this. I'm confused.

See my last post above...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There is a follow up video. Much more detailed information.

Also talks about a fleet of 9 ships..and of a living ship called Minerva.

a reply to: EnPassant

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For a fellow incarcerated and not speaking to any journalist for 30 years, he's pretty up to date on a lot of things apparently. Either false or...Naw I'm saying false. Am I missing something?

Edit: And fyi, you know Minerva is the name of a living ship in a Japanese anime right?
edit on 3-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
There was also a living ship on the sci fi programme Farscape.

There is definitely a process of hiding the truth in plain sight..almost like a rule of the game. I think this may be a clever way of concealing truths.. so if someone brings up teleportation you think star trek..stargates..its the tv show of the same name.. then if anybody brings up the subject to discuss seriously, its instantly mocked and dismissed.

a reply to: Jenisiz

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is the latest video.. also mentions which races are working with which countries here on Earth.

a reply to: vivid1975

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vivid1975
There was also a living ship on the sci fi programme Farscape.

There is definitely a process of hiding the truth in plain sight..almost like a rule of the game. I think this may be a clever way of concealing truths.. so if someone brings up teleportation you think star trek..stargates..its the tv show of the same name.. then if anybody brings up the subject to discuss seriously, its instantly mocked and dismissed.

Not the same. We're talking about a ship that shares the same name in a Non-US underground cartoon. To assume someone casually leaked info into Japan about a living ship named minerva that trickled down all the way to a low budget anime is just too much for me to believe.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Gary Mckinnon hacked and found a list of non terrestrial officers and a fleet of ships names. Perhaps Minerva was one of the names he found?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It wasn't, the two USSS ships were named after two historical individuals.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Have tried for a long time to try and keep an open mind, and hopefully I'll keep on doing that, but some of the crap I've read lately just angers me.

Is there any story that's too insane for Kerry Cassidy to believe? Why would she support crap like this if she wasn't off her rocker herself? I've read a page where this guy "led" the attack on Dulce base to reclaim it from aliens. He was also "commander" of an Orion battleship, and fought in several space battles.

I mean come on, we're supposed to try and keep our minds open, but this is just stupid. It's not enough for him to have been part of the Dulce attack, he had to have led it! It's not enough that he was on an "Orion" battleship, he had to be commander!

Give us a break. We have Cassidy believing and supporting almost anything anybody says. Space programs, stargates, multiple alien races, she even survived, according to her accounts, a recent attack by a scalar weapon. That's not going to stop her though, because she's only leaving this world when she's ready. I can't even remember what a scalar weapon is supposed to be, and I have a slight feeling that she wasn't attacked with one if they even exist.

Then we have Wilcock and this Corey Goode guy, who's been part of off-world conferences with multiple alien races, and even recently went to a colony on Mars, which is part of a decades long experiment. Wilcock just adds this stuff to his site because he thinks it sounds good I guess, if you read Corey's account though it's not even good fiction.

Wilcock also spoke about how the powers that be were preparing a full scale zombie apocalypse, by, and you have to remember this if you're wondering about Wilcock in the future : by creating a 250 million strong zombie clone army, and all of these clones were hidden in underground bases.

Completely sick of this crap. If any of them ever go on about people muddying the waters in the future so that others can't access the truth, well yes, it's these people doing that exact thing.
edit on 9-7-2015 by robhines because: added + typos

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join