It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Programme Whistleblower Capt. Mark Richards Project Camelot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I just went back to an official book by the Air Force entitled, Military Space Forces. In checking the official timeline for our space forces, I found the following information on p. 75.

"The evolutionary process started on September 1, 1982 with U.S. Air Force Space Command. Naval Space Command emerged about a year later (October 1, 1983). Those two organizations originally lacked formal connecting links. Respective services still administer and support assigned forces, but 'authoritative direction over all aspects of military operations, joint training, and logistics' soon passed to the United States Space Command."

The murder of which Richards was supposedly framed happened July 6, 1982. That was before the Space Command was an official org and over a year before the navy became part of the Space Command. This not a big point, but indicative.

Growing suspicious, I went to Google and asked it for info on Mark Richards' murder trial. The whole story came up with details. My personal belief gained from that account is that Richards was not framed. the whole sordid story is here:
murderpedia.org...

I found no indication that he was a naval officer, he was a remodeler of houses and the victim owed him $3000.

edit on 13-11-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have to wait to view the Video, but in the mean time I read this article about the attack.

This is a greatly condensed version of the 'DULCE BATTLE' Report... The full 166 page version of this --- and other E.D.H. Research Reports

www.angelfire.com...

I was under the impression that the Dulce attack was on a much smaller scale. That X-22 is new to me, never heard of it before. That thing is awesome!

And if this attack is anywhere close to the truth, well, I have new hero's to thank. That is, if all this isnt some fictitious black opp. If it is, its a pretty good one

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Stopped to watch after after the thermoforming crap, not that I couldn't conceive of it but putting Fukushima into the conversation completely derailed any possibility for rationality...

There are many plot holes, how can a velociraptor look alike with tail, drive a human car, this is just dumb, its like they do not even spend a bit of effort in creating this crap. Not even workable into a B movie script...

The idea of a pre-Human reptilian race is unlikely, a better concept would be to use that as to make a claim on the planet, that would be more interesting. The terraformation has also been explored before, it seems also unlikely, Occam's razor and some data would point that it is due to own behavior (not a coordinated plant to make it so)...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This whole story is waaayyy out there. The lady in the video sure can blurt out some pure BS tales with a quickness.

I don't believe much of what she has to say. Raptors love luxury items? Especially cars? Sorry, but you'd have to be extremely dense if you believe anything this lady is selling...

Dulce? I believe something[/] went on there. Too much out there about it for it to be totally untrue. But this Space Command prison dude? Paaalease! If he's locked away in the Big House, how is he even aware of the current state of ET affairs on Planet Earth?? Exactly.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
X-22 was a research vehicle, they built exactly two and their movements are accounted for.

en.wikipedia.org...

This story is the worst sort of banal low budget sci-fi tat.....A natural for Hollywood in other words!
edit on 13-11-2013 by squarehead666 because: link

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Project Camelot is more like Project Scamelot

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
who really buys this stuff, lol...another phil scheider ....oh lord

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Yeah it's way out there alright. But who's to say it's not true? In the respects that we are aware of a secret space program/black ops, I have heard of many different races - the Greys, various Reptillians from many different sources, the Nordics, Pleadians, Praying Mantis types, but never heard of Raptors before! If there is a belief in the existence of Reptillians..then why not Raptors? It does seem extreme to call somebody an ally that has the potential to eat you at any point.. but the old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" seems apt.

Dulce. Well that story just won't go away! It's like the JFK murder and 9/11. If this account is correct, then the naivity sounds about right, and a pure lack of understanding could indeed escalate situations to a violent conclusion.

Luxury items. Well I had heard from another source that human cars are a joke amongst et's, and there is a picture of 4 et's in a car waving as if they're at Disneyland.

One of the key points that interests me is being given permission to release the information.

I think as this video is only a few days old, it is the most recent info of its kind, and people should at the very least be aware of the information and decide for themselves what they believe is true and what is not. For me, this is truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Gary McKinnon is facing 70 years in jail for hacking and discovering a list of names.

"I found a list of officers' names," he says, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not Earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Yeah it's alot to take in..but we must do it..we must talk about it and wake up.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This story sounds way out there and it was related in such an ad hoc way. makes one suspicious, However, the poor delivery etc. (Makes you not want to believe!) might just be indicative that what is being stated has some truth to it! verifying the guy she interviewed is a key to this. If he stands up then it maybe true.

It got me to thinking about evolution. Maybe some ET's have prehistoric ancestors.

On the Mckinnon point: If he was lead to believe that we had some sort of spaceship (assume more advanced than we would know) would that not be indicative of contact, hence the technology leap/s?

Jury is out.....

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

With McKinnon he was just a kid who loved the film War Games and he stumbled upon the info. Problem was when he started to get cocky and the govt. framed him for causing exactly £5000 of damage per computer hacked even though he didn't upload any viruses.

70 years in jail?? Are you serious! !! Murder gets less.. They wanted this kept well and truly under wraps.

And now..permission to release the info...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

vivid1975

With McKinnon he was just a kid who loved the film War Games and he stumbled upon the info. Problem was when he started to get cocky and the govt. framed him for causing exactly £5000 of damage per computer hacked even though he didn't upload any viruses.

70 years in jail?? Are you serious! !! Murder gets less.. They wanted this kept well and truly under wraps.

And now..permission to release the info...

Agree that Mckinnon did a great escape because the US wanted him bad because they did not know how much he knew and now the UK PTB know what he knew for sure!

If we have advanced spacecraft (which retiring the Shuttles is indicative of) what is the motive of the secrecy about them?

Is this why we see UFO's which are advanced craft but appear to be ours and we also see extremely advanced craft which couldnt be ours. If this is so then maybe there is some kind of secret war or stand off going on in our skies and in space. Does this (if true) then indicate that much of the other ET stuff, eg. secret bases, ET presence (and different species) is also true.

Its becoming clear in the physics world that if we can manage to fold space time then travel to the past is a possiblity in the future. This would suggest that any advanced craft ours or ET could possibly have this capability.

I watched Dr Who time traveller as a kid and now the future looks like this may one day be possible. Ive also watch nearly every major movie in the last 35 years and much of what has been portrayed in these movies has begun to transpire in some shape or form. Is this the ability of our minds to imagine the likely future. If we keep on making whats in the movies come true what will this mean for humanity's end game...
edit on 15-11-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've watched Kerry Cassidy conducting interviews with people, face to face, and she still manages to put words in their mouths, misinterpret what they're saying, draw her own erroneous conclusions and generally push her opinion onto the interviewee. And this video is of her "recall" of an interview? I would imagine Mrs Cassidy's imagination and opinion play a big part in the information she puts forth here.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I agree that Cassidy's imagination plays a big part in her quest for inside information that she can "report," but the information about Richards in this interview is at least consistent with that put out by Joanne Richards (Earth Defense Headquarters).

But what of Richards. Kerry considers that his case is a classic example of a governmental frameup. I remembered him from the Pendragon murder in Marin. I know people who worked on the case, both for Richards and that of his codefendant. The basic issue at trial was whether he was guilty of masterminding the murder or if he misguidedly tried to help the killer after the fact (such as buying a boat with proceeds from the killing that was used to try to hide the body). I was surprised when Richards later emerged claiming to be a top level intelligence officer and space commander.

All I know is that we are asked to accept his story at face value, but much of what can be verified about Richards or his family does not check out.

sites.google.com...

So I lean on the side that his story is one that an imaginative prisoner, with a penchant for science fiction and fantasy, with plenty of time on his hands, might eventually concoct. I think its up to Richards and the Earth Defense Headquarters to convince me otherwise. So far, they have not.

edit on 15-11-2013 by idiosyncratic because: to correct typos

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
I've watched Kerry Cassidy conducting interviews with people, face to face, and she still manages to put words in their mouths, misinterpret what they're saying, draw her own erroneous conclusions and generally push her opinion onto the interviewee. And this video is of her "recall" of an interview? I would imagine Mrs Cassidy's imagination and opinion play a big part in the information she puts forth here.

This had to be said, as these were my own thoughts throughout the video. Her tendency to "lead the witness" often made me wonder if she had an agenda to steer interviews and even at times if those who accuse Projet Camelot of being an agency disinfo cell might not have a point. Yet, while her track record isn't ideal, she does say something to which I can attest the validity. After minute 33 she notes that humanity is not ready to accept that there are Alien species among us on Earth which like to eat us? It is this very realization, upon witnessing a Draco Reptilian in 2007, which plunged me into deep shock, the fact that we are not at the top of the food chain and are even much enjoyed as an exciting "noisy" treat as we shriek in horror.

Regarding the alleged Raptor species, I never heard of them before although I do know an eyewitness who combatted the dog creatures in jungle warfare. Whether they exist we cannot know, until we know more. I was sure that Reptilians were a stupid joke until I was confronted with their reality, so who can tell ?

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Like the prophets of old..people are given ideas and those make their way onto the big screen.. also there are definite attempts to make the public aware of things such as stargate, star trek, star wars, doctor who, v, etc. And it is the perfect tool for denial.. "I heard about time travel".. "ah man you've been watching too much doctor who"..or you saw that in a movie!! Plausible deniability. As is the case with an inmate mark richards.

Natural stargates exist. Several being in the middle east. And recently we saw all the super powers send battle ships into the same location... duh....Hello...McFly!!!

We are at a point in time where no lie can remain hidden. Where the truth is coming out wether they like it or not. People are waking up.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Not only did Gary McKinnon find a list of "Non Terrestrial Officers", he also found unaltered photo's of UFO's and information on 'Free Energy' or zero point energy, that corroborates the Mark Richards testimony. Here is a link for information, photo's and a design of a zero point energy device.

www.kernelmag.com...#

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Have you ever considered putting your 2007 encounter into writing?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

My spiritually informed opinion: Let's begin with two important scriptural verses that relate directly to the so-called "alien being" phenomena - "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39 KJV)

And: "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.(Colossians 1:16 KJV)"

It will be a good idea to put alien beings in the same category as "Principalities and Powers" as spoken of in the verses above. In other words there is no doubt in my mind that - if and when - these creatures make themselves known to us humans by appearing in various places throughout the earth in some fashion or another they are to be understood as demonic creatures. All talk (such as the interview above - knowingly or un-knowingly) is intended to deceive people into thinking otherwise by conjuring images of 'aliens' and creatures from other planets, or from outer space generally.

So I think its time for everyone who unwittingly delves into this rather dangerous arena to seriously ask yourselves "What are Principalities, Powers, World Rulers of Darkness, and Spiritual Wickedness in High Places"?

The Apostle Paul say's it best in his instructions to us all to put on our spiritual armour because our battle in this world is a "spiritual" one. It is to be regarded as open warfare as ferocious as any here on earth that involves the trickery and power of Satan himself, as opposed to any human kind of warfare or battle. Even though human beings will certainly play a role in line with the schemes of the devil, they are being used by these entities for the purposes of accomplishing evil. Evil spirits are the true power behind these appearances of so-called "alien beings" who have been sent by the "evil one" to openly oppose the things of God (knowingly or unknowingly).

We read in Eph 6:12: For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Our Spiritual Warfare is Against "Principalities" which are nothing more or less than the evil Satanic rulers of the world.

At the risk of appearing too scholarly please let me mention to you that the concept of principalities is understood by the Greek word 'arche' meaning chief or ruler. These principalities are ruling devil spirits possessing executive authority or governmental rule in the world. This ruling power usually involves a particular nation, people or race. There are evil angels ruling the kingdoms of the world that oppose the truth of God, and of which Satan is the chief prince or ruler, of both the world system and its organization of demons, as noted in the gospel of Matthew.

In Matthew 12:24, the devil is called "Beelzebub" meaning lord of the dwelling, in which these wicked spirits are subject to and operate under Satan's dominion. They, like their chief prince, direct, control, rule and carry out the present darkness of this world. The only way to understand what is happening in the world today regarding all of this "alien" talk is "Spiritually"! There is no other way - otherwise you will surely be deceived by the father of lies. Need I tell you who that it is?

edit on 16-11-2013 by ValdoVonz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join