It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Programme Whistleblower Capt. Mark Richards Project Camelot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is an interview with Captain Mark Richards conducted at Vacaville Prison on November 2, 2013. This is the first time in the over 30 years of his incarceration, that any journalist has interviewed him. I was not allowed to document this face-to-face interview with camera or any recording devices or to take notes during the interview. Everything you are about to see has been recalled from memory immediately after my meeting with him. Just prior to the interview I spoke briefly with his wife Jo Ann who also was present during the interview.

This is interesting stuff, and gives an insight into the different races and their affiliations with the government and the secret space programme.

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 13-11-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Skip the first 10 minutes to begin with all the info.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The video link is displaying please try again later and showing the usual, so your video may have been wiped, I believe you but why the hell did they not go on the offensive and assassinate those who were out to get them, They who made these deals effectively offered what they did not own for what they could get in return and so no matter how powerful are mere common criminals and traitors.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It wouldn't play for me.

Either the link is bad...

Or the government doesn't want me to see it.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

His wife and I talked for awhile at the first super soldier conference, very nice lady. It's hard to say if all of this is real or not as I've experienced training in a matrix type environment for military type missions. I personally have to draw a line in the sand to keep all of "this" reality and "that" reality separated, though at times there is minor bleed-over.

Well worth listening to though!

Rich

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

never heard of this guy or the warring faction.

murder frame is possible

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

www.youtube.com...

Here is the direct link.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Found a different link to the same vid I think...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Project Camelot?

Color me dubious.

Battle of Dulce?

Doesn't everything Dulce originate with Phil Schneider?

Color me doubly dubious.

Just Say'n.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Thanks, that's the one! Looks like the original link I posted is now working. (Thanks mods if you had a hand in it).

An interesting point is that he has been 'given permission to release this information'. Why now? Why tell about the many different races in detail and which humans they are working with? Why discuss the stargates and the regular visits to the moon and Mars? Why allow all of this information to be released?

It resonates as truth, but it also echoes what many others have said is true..

Interesting times.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The military likely has a space program, but it's probably not called Camelot. We also are probably not going to Mars or the Moon right now. If anything it involves satellites and space planes for recon.

If there is a secret space program, they won't be able to hide it for much longer. With the advent of commercial space programs and space tourism, the cat will have to be let out of the bag.

That is, of course, unless they have optical stealth technology like the Klingons and Romulans.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Phil Schneider was murdered for speaking out about the constitution being taken away, the dumbs, and et presence on the planet and their interaction with and pacts made with the US government - all of which we know to be true.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Will watch vid and revert

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Project Camelot?

Color me dubious.

Battle of Dulce?

Doesn't everything Dulce originate with Phil Schneider?

Color me doubly dubious.

Just Say'n.

If you truly believe B.S, then just say so. Just saying.

I've never heard of this Gent before, thanks for bringing him to my attention O.P.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks, for posting! Certainly, is an interesting video, to say the least. Interesting times were in as well. I'm trying to process all of it right now... Think I'll have a drink.

s&f

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
The military likely has a space program, but it's probably not called Camelot. We also are probably not going to Mars or the Moon right now. If anything it involves satellites and space planes for recon.

If there is a secret space program, they won't be able to hide it for much longer. With the advent of commercial space programs and space tourism, the cat will have to be let out of the bag.

That is, of course, unless they have optical stealth technology like the Klingons and Romulans.

There was, (almost ahem!) a project Camelot. The goal was here,

"Success in such tasks as equipping and training indigenous forces for an internal security mission, civic action, psychological warfare, or other counterinsurgency action depends on a thorough understanding of the indigenous social structure, upon the accuracy with which changes within the indigenous culture, particularly violent changes, are anticipated, and the effects of various courses of action available to the military and other agencies of government upon the indigenous process of change."

It was supposed to Have been cancelled as being unethical (which it was/is unethical) however it is the backbone of intelligence/military operations since my granda became my granny.

The Camelot referred to here is the lady's project Camelot, Meh! I don't see much difference.
edit on 13-11-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I watched the whole video...almost. There was a brief dozing off in the middle part. This was not the kind of stuff that keeps your riveted to your seat, denying yourself a bathroom trip even when you know you can pause the action.

As someone with some knowledge of media and reporting, I have to seriously fault her for not being more professional when she had every opportunity in making this video. I shall explain. Yes, she had to operate solely upon what she could remember of that about two-hour talk with him. She knew that going in and should have had her system well thought out. Jabbering to us as she drove in a distracting, noisy car was not a decent plan.

Doing the video itself while driving away from the interview was an excellent idea to quickly unload the fresh details for herself. But it should have been for her sole use, a rough draft you could say. Once secure in a quiet place she could have played and stopped the video at her leisure, made an outline of the major points and organized the material accordingly. Working in that manner would also allow her to recall some of the info that she did not get onto the tape in the car and she could then add it to her organized account. She could of had a finished product of decent quality. As for myself being dubious of Richards' whole story, I don't give it or her high marks and feel that the best part was when I was dozing.

She still has a chance to remake the video as I've suggested, but the overwhelming details of this almost superhuman man almost defy telling in any believable way.
edit on 13-11-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What's the point of this drivel?

Not sure this even qualifies as hearsay.

Utterly without merit.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Aliensun

I watched the whole video...almost. There was a brief dozing off in the middle part. This was not the kind of stuff that keeps your riveted to your seat, denying yourself a bathroom trip even when you know you can pause the action.

As someone with some knowledge of media and reporting, I have to seriously fault her for not being more professional when she had every opportunity in making this video. I shall explain. Yes, she had to operate solely upon what she could remember of that about two-hour talk with him. She knew that going in and should have had her system well thought out. Jabbering to us as she drove in a distracting, noisy car was not a decent plan.

Irritating yes, but no different than mainstream with all the the garbled crap on mobile phone links, as if the apparent immediacy is crucial, when it is not clear if it is immediate anyway. The point being, do YOU believe this tale or not, and that is nothing to do with the technicalities of the video.

What about the Raptors having a barbe' with one of us selectively on the list? Makes no sense does it. Seemingly they like luxury, including luxury cars, so they won't eat say, the builder of their Aston Martin Vanquish. Me, I would personally eat the builder of my car if something went wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The only problem I have with stories like this is:

If there were "warring" alien races trying to rule the earth, the only thing they would have to do is just come out publicly, show themselves, prove that they indeed exist...and it would bring the world to it's knees. The mere fact that they don't do this will forever ruin any credibility of such "tales" as this one.

Not that I'm saying they don't exist (I want to believe), but seriously, if they did want to rule this planet, it would be extremely simple. Just come out, show yourselves, and the human race will worship you as gods and you will be given the keys to this planet. IMHO

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join