It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Biscardi bigfoot podcast. Can he be trusted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
billmarlette.podomatic.com...

I have a job that requires me to walk 8 hrs a day. During that time I listen to podcasts. I especially enjoy paranormal podcasts such as Dark Matters and Paracast to name a few. I am a bigfoot nerd and enjoy listening about sasquatch. Recently I downloaded several episode of Tom Biscardi's podcast. Its terrible. The sound quality sounds as if they are talking thru plastic cups with a string tied to the ends. Not to mention Tom honks a stupid horn whenever he does a "shout out.". There is no hard questions asked. The callers "stories" are taken as facts. Once caller even stated seeing a male and female Sasquatch mating!!! Tom has been involved with several hoaxes so how can he be trusted? He can't. He has no validity whatsoever. Anyone who follows this man or pays to go on his bigfoot excursions should have their head examined. Episodes have been deleted.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Tom has been involved with several hoaxes so how can he be trusted? He can't.

It seems as though you answered the question.
Most of the time, being involved in one hoax is enough to discredit Bigfoot / UFO / Paranormal people.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah, its true - regardless of the implications - once its out there you are involved negatively with *XYZ* you will never be able to avoid a skeptical audience.

How do politicians do it so easy =/

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Tom Biscardi... Can he be trusted?

No.

2nd

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
[more

Listened to maybe....3 episodes. Its sickening. I just can't understand how he has so many people thinking he is "the greatest " Bigfoot hunter in the world. Matt Moneymaker from bfro isn't much better tho.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

butcherguy

It seems as though you answered the question.

'Zactly.

Not much left to be said...

Fool me once. Shame on me. Try and fool me over half a dozen of times? What kind of fool do you take me for?!

It's people like Biscardi that does irreparable harm to the field cryptozoology.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just remembered I watched a documentary a few years back on Netflix.........Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie, in which Tom was in it. Good lord. It seems with these people every strange sound is a bigfoot. They hear a bird chirping and say that its a bigfoot mimicking a bird. Crazy.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Be realistic everyone: Big things get found faster.

There are 15,000 species of butterfly we have identified, they are tiny and we found that many.

Big Foot? seriously?

Maybe if Big Foot was a salt water fish and skimmed the ocean floor......

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Hmmmm.....maybe there's more butterflies than bigfoots.....or bigfeet.....whichever. Also I'm sure there are many lepidopterists out doing research backed by grants and other funds. While us bigfooters have.....Tom Biscardi!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I would not trust Tom Biscardi in a out house with a muzzle on.

This is the second line.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
His credibility at this point his completely null and void. It he's a part of the story, then I'm absolutely certain that's all it is. A story.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
tom biscardi?

wasnt he involved a few years ago in the georgia bigfoot hoax?

incredible that he thinks people have so short memory

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I actually got to interview Tom Biscardi for a Bigfoot documentary while he was at a conference for the Ohio Bigfoot convention.

I asked him this question, as I did everyone who was interviewed "What would you do if Bigfoot were found tomorrow?" He was very honest in his answer, he would prevent others from harming any Bigfoot.

He is a very honest person, he is very credulous because he doesn't offer anything outside of evidence. I would suggest you listen to Tom Biscardi. And I interviewed him from the skeptic position, and he referred always to evidence.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

WarminIndy

I actually got to interview Tom Biscardi for a Bigfoot documentary while he was at a conference for the Ohio Bigfoot convention.

I asked him this question, as I did everyone who was interviewed "What would you do if Bigfoot were found tomorrow?" He was very honest in his answer, he would prevent others from harming any Bigfoot.

He is a very honest person, he is very credulous because he doesn't offer anything outside of evidence. I would suggest you listen to Tom Biscardi. And I interviewed him from the skeptic position, and he referred always to evidence.

First, thank you for replying!! Second, what's the name of the documentary? I would love to watch it.

Tom Biscardi is all about selling his DVDs. I've listened to him interview eyewitnesses and its a joke. He accepts everyone's story as true. Every time this man goes into the woods it seems he has an encounter. Not every sound in the woods is a squatch!!! Also the hoaxes with the body parts as well as the Georgia dead body hoax sure doesn't help.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I also got to interview Esteban Sarmiento in that same conference. The documentary has not been released yet. It is not an "evidence" based documentary, but rather why people go to the conferences and why people believe in Bigfoot.

They had presented a lot of evidence, and some anecdotal. But mostly they had showed the typical Bigfoot casts and hair samples. Because I wanted to present this in an objective view, which is what I told the film crew, to film everything and not just certain things that sounded good, then we could present what both sides were saying.

I actually did not know Tom Biscardi before this interview, or that I had paid attention to him. But Esteban Sarmiento I did hear about before.

But when it is released, I will let you know. It takes time to edit 2 full days of 12 hour each, with everything said. And I have to present both sides of the discussion, so I can't edit to one side or the other.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

WarminIndy

I also got to interview Esteban Sarmiento in that same conference. The documentary has not been released yet. It is not an "evidence" based documentary, but rather why people go to the conferences and why people believe in Bigfoot.

They had presented a lot of evidence, and some anecdotal. But mostly they had showed the typical Bigfoot casts and hair samples. Because I wanted to present this in an objective view, which is what I told the film crew, to film everything and not just certain things that sounded good, then we could present what both sides were saying.

I actually did not know Tom Biscardi before this interview, or that I had paid attention to him. But Esteban Sarmiento I did hear about before.

But when it is released, I will let you know. It takes time to edit 2 full days of 12 hour each, with everything said. And I have to present both sides of the discussion, so I can't edit to one side or the other.

Hey that's really great. Good luck.

top topics

join