It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Philippines need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I saw a post not long ago about someone asking if they could help. I am new to the scene so I am not ATS savvy but here is the copy and paste.---- Is there a boat or a plane Any where taking off from USA to Philippines? That either costs little money to board, or I can work for the ride?? ---- I find this absolutely spot on. I googled most of the the main world helpers and they want donations. At the moment I am free to help, but am not able to financially do a six month tour in the Philippines. I challenge people with a few funds to spare, instead of donating , why not send a few people to help. I would go, not for six months, but a month at a time would be a start. Just an outloud thought, but think about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

paytaplay
I saw a post not long ago about someone asking if they could help. I am new to the scene so I am not ATS savvy but here is the copy and paste.---- Is there a boat or a plane Any where taking off from USA to Philippines?

I see a lot of people elsewhere on the internet are also asking if they can go there to be volunteers to help. An admirable desire, sure, but maybe people who have done such relief work can answer the question as to whether more people are needed? I would have thought that there are already millions of humans in the Phillipines who can do volunteer work.
I have a theory that volunteers are actually better off elsewhere in the world, collecting donations of supplies and money.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply, it amazes me that nobody else wanted to chime in. I Looked again and at the site hand.org says if you can get there then they will keep you busy. This is not about a job, it is about helping people in the world. I understand that they have millions of people there already, but they are locals and are not thinking rationally at the moment. They need help. If anyone can hit this post with some plane ticket sponsors or sky miles or other opportunities.... I would not be surprised if some people would be willing to take on helping in the Philippines. I know it is not this easy, but sometimes some one can help.

join