It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webcam (NOV 2013)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Webcam

I have been traumatized- that is the only thing that can describe it! "Be a webcam" they said.... "Easy pickings" they laughed. If I had known then what I know now I would have opted for a much simpler career like diving to the bottom of the Marianas Trench on an ROV to be possibly crushed under the extreme pressure conditions. Anything would have been preferable to the torture I have endured!

What should have been an uneventful and stable job quickly turned into an emotional roller coaster the likes of which I could never possibly imagined! Whoever invented the whole Skype thing should be drawn and quartered in my opinion! Also, I have come to the conclusion that my operator most likely belongs in a rubber room somewhere and is trying to take me with her!

What is it about this whole "Love" thing that makes humans so crazy? I have been forced to witness so many things I never wanted to see, heard so many things I never wanted to hear..... Sappy lovers staring into each other's eyes grinning like idiots and whispering silly romantic cliche's to one another, tears of sorrow and eyes filled with pain, anger and frustration, doubts and fears, reason and logic, reconciliation and happiness, longing and desire, and always hope- no matter how high the odds are stacked against them those darn humans refuse to give up hope! They drive me insane!

I have made up my mind: When this tour of duty is over I'm taking a retirement job as a security cam at the 7-11 so I don't have to deal with any more of this thing the humans call love- give me armed robbers and shoplifters over that mess anytime! Love is for human suckers.....

Wait!
Did that mouse just wink at me?
She's kind of cute.
"Hey baby..........."

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Lol. Clever indeed....But it does depend on who you are looking at lol. And yes i would say your right on the money to most of that human behaviour!..

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I appreciated your humor and realize that yes indeed, webcams can speak. Probably a lot more than some people ever imagined.

Good job!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wonderful twist on the idea of a webcam. You got skillz girl. I am with you, heading for the Marianas!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Iamschist
Wonderful twist on the idea of a webcam. You got skillz girl. I am with you, heading for the Marianas!

No one will ever find us...
Mwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

All webcams should have to spend a year as an onboard camera in a NASCAR car. That would fix them. Very entertaining story!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

argentus

All webcams should have to spend a year as an onboard camera in a NASCAR car. That would fix them. Very entertaining story!

I can't say that I disagree!

Thanks for stopping by!

new topics

top topics

join